Mods need to respect to community to be respected back

Want to address a Forum Mod directly? Here you go...
If you want a SPECIFIC mod, use PM, but for any mod, this is the quickest place...
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Re: Mods need to respect to community to be respected back

Yes, one of the complains was that the admin is handing out free bans and unbans. The other complains were along the lines of the mods being corrupt - of course with no proof.

As I said, real complains.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

xDaku wrote:Yes, one of the complains was that the admin is handing out free bans and unbans. The other complains were along the lines of the mods being corrupt - of course with no proof.

my apologies i was unaware you had access to my msn conversations ...
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

xDaku wrote:Yes, one of the complains was that the admin is handing out free bans and unbans. The other complains were along the lines of the mods being corrupt - of course with no proof.

Let me try to explain this clearly.

Game does not equal Forum.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
Guild
Forum Addict

at the current time there is 5 moderators to 7 members of the forum....lol
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xDaku
Forum Addict

So you have msn conversations with a wide part of the community that complain? Well I don't see any threads, so it doesn't really matter.

If there are no complains on forums, the mods have nothing to work with. So really, it's the community's fault at that point.

Mods should respect a community that doesn't make real complains when they have them? That's funny.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

Psyko
The Irresistible
ID: 0

Guild wrote:at the current time there is 5 moderators to 7 members of the forum....lol

And last night there was 1 Mod (me) and 8 members for a 30 min period. :roll:
xDaku wrote:So you have msn conversations with a wide part of the community that complain? Well I don't see any threads, so it doesn't really matter.

If there are no complains on forums, the mods have nothing to work with. So really, it's the community's fault at that point.

Mods should respect a community that doesn't make real complains when they have them? That's funny.

I disagree that it is the community's fault. Also, it's about mutual respect. Mods should respect the community and the community should respect the Mods. The Mods and Admins are a part of the community. There is no Us vs. Them. Well, there shouldn't be.
愛美
Section Admin of
General and the GC
xDaku
Forum Addict

Psyko you misunderstood me. My post was assuming that Guild somehow had msn conversations with a "wide part of the community" that had complains that weren't made on the forums - where it matters.

IF that is true, it really is that "wide part of the community"'s fault for not making those complains.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Guild
Forum Addict

~Odin~ wrote:
Guild wrote:
xDaku wrote:So you have msn conversations with a wide part of the community that complain? Well I don't see any threads, so it doesn't really matter.

seriously ... the amount of complaints that go unheard ... why would people waste there time ](*,)

we have moderators that abuse the job they have been given, for example i have reported one a while back, i msg'd 2 other mods they agreed that it was a bit dodgey and recomended that i wait for the reply of the mod in question i got no reply.

so i msg'd the other 2 mods again, and NOTHING HAPPEND you know why ... because the mod who had abused his power, had been on the moderator panel for long enough for people to let it go.... complete and utter waste of time.

If you had an issue with the situation and your replies or lack there of you should have posted and gotten in contact with Ifrit or myself, which would have brought the issue to the eyes of us Ombudsmen.

I wish everyone would just take a chill pill....can there not be one topic that does not involve talk of "Mod bias"? I'm not going to add gas to this flame fest like a 2 year old.

if i was to send all the messages i sent back and forth to the now admin and mod about the mod i thought was not doing his job right, and was being bias, would you look into it. more than that, what would YOU do about it if you thought they were in the wrong.
Spoiler
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I split posts from here.

Seaanyboy if you still have a problem I suggest talking to Noobert, who is Dastupy's boss (if I remember him being in Market correctly) or you can express your concerns here more.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

Thanks E.M.P, you seem to be taking a neutral point of view on this topic, which I respect greatly. I feel I've let my opinion be heard on this topic and for dastupy. At this point in time I'm just going to leave the situation as it is and won't go any further up the hierarchy unless more problems arise.

You may lock the topic.

Thanks,
Seaanyboy.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Seaanyboy wrote:Thanks E.M.P, you seem to be taking a neutral point of view on this topic, which I respect greatly. I feel I've let my opinion be heard on this topic and for dastupy. At this point in time I'm just going to leave the situation as it is and won't go any further up the hierarchy unless more problems arise.

You may lock the topic.

Thanks,
Seaanyboy.
Alright then.

~Empy

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler

Return to “Talk to the Mods Direct”