Juliette

want to publicly say something about the current Forum Mods? The Mod setup? The Rules of the Forum? here you go...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Juliette

~Da Vinci~ wrote:he did have the money he chose not to pay because well i really don't know.. he said himself he didn't know why and he felt bad but he still tried to sell the account befor jason removed it from him making himself a tasty $900. im sorry but the people who did it shouldn't be classed as a scammer... there a hero a handsom hero very smart
It is not smart to scam and multi someone. I think that was the point you were making before your guys decided to scam him back? I'm not saying they did a bad thing, I'm calling it as I see it.

Stop reposting that thread. *glare* I closed it for a reason, the issue is settled. If you want to have it reopened for Ace to make a final statement, you know where to find me, I will respond to a properly PMed request swift as usual. :) I'm not evil.

Legendary Apophis wrote:In my opinion, about the lock, as far as I know about this forum being a member of it since month #2 of its existence, when people apologized (in this case, Ace) about their action, they usually did it in a separate thread, among reasons it was done so, for it to be noticed more by people, and it being a different thing than the scam itself.
I've apologized myself in past (not for scamming as I never did that) in a separate thread to where the skirmish was going on, and so did the numerous people who apologized for anything (forum behaving, scamming, cheating, being rude on msn...)
*sigh* Now we're going to have to split this. You didn't even talk about me, at all. :? Why did you post in my feedback? :-k
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

ok fair enough i just wanted to point out what he did is wrong.. and seeing as jason is very busy. they couldn't let ace re sell and gain $$ ( he also changed his name ect to sell as soon as he unvacced and dropped alliance tags and officers)

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

~Da Vinci~ wrote:ok fair enough i just wanted to point out what he did is wrong.. and seeing as jason is very busy. they couldn't let ace re sell and gain $$ ( he also changed his name ect to sell as soon as he unvacced and dropped alliance tags and officers)
We are agreed, then. ;) While I don't agree with the method, I would say the outcome is good so far. :) I don't applaud being your own judge, jury and executioner, but I understand why it was the chosen course of action.
If you have Ace around, get in touch and I'll unlock temporarily. That has been done before.. :D
Ercury
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Hmm feedback of Juliette

You're a dutchie , so I geuss as belgian I can twist you with my dutch aka flemish
and you not understanding me is bad as moderator not ? ;) espcially
when I did PM flemish to u :-"

Ah something good , well you pay attention what I write I geuss since you've sed Erc to me
:-k maybe something else is good to but i did have to sleep over that #-o
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

I didnt really know Juliette until this past summer, but even before that I did notice she carried out proper actions with good explanations. And getting to know her this year I do think she is one of the best because she has knowledge and patience and has been a help in explaining things and directing things when asked. Juliette could run the forum.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Kronos~
Forum Elite
Alliance: None for now
Race: God of Time
ID: 70003

Great mod, she always has complete well though out answers. Plus many of her posts are very entertaining :razz:

Add Me On Google Plus \:D/
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Thanks guys. :D I appreciate the feedback. While I anticipated some positive responses, I didn't think it would be this unchallenged. ;)

Don't be afraid to speak your mind if you do have criticism. :-D
MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

It took a while to get used to you.

I think for most interpretation is subject to many variables.

For the most part we are all strangers. We dont really know the person , just the persona.

I believe that more often than not your comments that may seem logical and light hearted to you are misinterpreted as condescending and sarcastic.

I dont think this is intentional at all ( well maybe sometimes lol ) but like I have learned one must consider the readers state of being. This variable being the most difficult.

Not everybody knows how intelligent talented and amazing you really are. I wouldn't suggest dumbing it down but maybe allowing us to see and appreciate the Juliette we are blessed with.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:Thanks guys. :D I appreciate the feedback. While I anticipated some positive responses, I didn't think it would be this unchallenged. ;)

Don't be afraid to speak your mind if you do have criticism. :-D

When you are hot you are hot..... ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette

As a sign of appreciation and affection, you are now my favourite mod, replacing the once great mod Deni :D

Field Marshall wrote:
Juliette wrote:Hey Matt,

Thread cleaned. :-D
Thanks for taking the time to report them.

Ciao,
Jo

and...for understand and using common sense during the recent scamming thread I made...

Juliette wrote:You could make a thread explaining your scamming and multiing for the sake of justice.. ;)
Nah, sorry.

I will unlock it. You make a good point.

Thank you for having a personality, you are a credit to us all :smt060

I wish other mods could be like this sometimes :)
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

brown nose much

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Atomos
Forum Regular
ID: 1917453

There's a separate section for this you noob :P
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Ascension complete :)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Atomos wrote:There's a separate section for this you noob :P

Juliette also plays ingame..she's nub there :)

Happy chief? :D
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Field Marshall wrote:As a sign of appreciation and affection, you are now my favourite mod, replacing the once great mod Deni :D
Keep it to the feedback thread lol! :-D

P.S. Please reduce your signature size as it is currently 500px in height. Thanks muchly.
Image ImageImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Clarkey wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:As a sign of appreciation and affection, you are now my favourite mod, replacing the once great mod Deni :D
Keep it to the feedback thread lol! :-D

P.S. Please reduce your signature size as it is currently 500px in height. Thanks muchly.

Party pooper.

What his Darthness said :smt023

Deni

Return to “Forum & Mod Feedback”