nightseeker/night excalibur or.............................

[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

gamemod-its been how many days since i posted this topic where are you? will you do anything about this cheat and theif and liar?? as it stands it looks to me and everybody else that its ok to cheat and and scam and hack people's accounts :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri
ID: 0

Maybe we should email both the link to this thread. morse code, and letters to gamemod.....

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
Opinions
Forum Newbie

No need, I have combined those convos into one HUGE document and sent it to both contact us addresses. This guy is going down :twisted:
You have been opinionated!!
Addict

Have patience everyone, GameMod is 1 person and has a LOT of cheaters to try and catch out. We all know he's doing something as we have seen the evidence, just wait for him to get to this guy in his own time.
[KMA]Avenger
Forum Zombie
Location: Borehamwood Elstree, England, 2 mins from George Lucas Studios.

point taken addict

sorry gamemod :oops:

Infinite Love Is the Only Truth: Everything Else Is Illusion.

-David Icke
tripderham
Forum Grunt

I e-mailed the Admin and he deleted at least one of Nightseeker's multi accounts. I'm actually the one that started the whole thing by attacking him. I attacked him because he attacked my officer many times. He PM'd me about it and I took pity on him and sent him 1000 UU. He then asked for more. He continued bugging me until I told him that if he joined my alliance and became my officer I'd send him 5,000 UU (my commander retired and sent me 130,000 so I didn't feel too bad about the potential loss).That wasn't enough so he claimed that I promised him 20,000. For some strange reason I fell for it, even though I knew that I'd only said 5,000. I had just started my alliance and it needed members, plus I really wanted more officers. Regardless of that, I did it and the very next day he joined someone else as his officer and a little later he joined another alliance. I warned my alliance about him but that sparked curiousity and some of my aliance members were caught by this cheat when just PMing him. I have no idea how many people he tricked, but I noticed that he was continuosly changing officers. I started PMing his commanders warning them not to send him anything. Some told me they wouldn't and others didn't write back. Finally one told me that he'd lent Nightseeker some UU. I PM'd Nightchaser about it and he told me that his old commander was sending him 3billion UU and that he would pay me back soon. As usual he really wanted UU so he said that he'd send me 1billion UU if I sent him 100,000 now. I got the name from him but he told me not to ask him about the UU because he would be mad (he thought that I beleived him apparently). I wrote to his old commander and he said that he kicked Nightseeker out for begging for UU and that he never promised any to him ever. I then wrote to one of Nightseeker's former officers that I'd made friends with and told him what had happened. We agreed that actions must be taken to prevent him from cheating. I e-mailed the Admin and told him of the cheating and of the multi accounting. That resulted only in his account disappearing, So I PM'd Nightseeker and threatened to send all the evidence I'd compiled against him to the Admin if I got another report that he'd scammed players. He responded by offering me money for 100,000 UU. I was outraged. I then told my friend/Nightchaser's former commander to inform whoever was in charge of stopping cheaters of Nightchasers Actions. He is still active and still asking me for UU. I guess as long as I'm keeping him busy he won't scam anyone else.
Opinions
Forum Newbie

Nightseeker is currently being watched by admin, after I sent them the contents of several MSN conversations. My advice is to get as much info about your dealings with him and with enough of a push we can get rid of him
tripderham
Forum Grunt

O.K.! I have a potential multi of him! He asked me to send UU to "night machinest". I PM'd his new multi and he replied (in the same format as all of Nightseeker's PM's) that he was not a multi and asked for my Yahoo. Only Nightseeker knows that I have a Yahoo account. Everyone else asks me for MSN.

"nop but whats your yahoo"
Opinions
Forum Newbie

Hes told me on MSN that he has no multis :P and that he has quit wars lol
Kerrus Magrus
Forum Irregular

his vanishing UU, and rising miner supply says otherwise, . :evil:

heh, sent him amessage telling him to piss off, (hoping to get a rude response) all i gotta say is: feth, he's weak!

and guys: search in main for accounts begining with night. there are like 12 accounts using his name format, all with similar stats. i might be wrong, but it does look suspicious.

his name format: "Night"+("" or +" ")+"verbnoun" (Ie: runner, walker, stalker, seeker, slaver, writer, fighter, battler, striker.... you get the idea)
There are some things in life money can't buy. For everything else, there's superior firepower.
FusionX

very interesting i would like to help you guys out and stop this sort of behaviour. i will also help destroy and crush his multi accounts as best as i can.
Lord_of_Night
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Origin
Race: Ascended Alteran
ID: 1910713

tripderham
Forum Grunt

At least two of his accounts were deleted by Admins.
Dark Bahamut
Forum Elite

he has another active account now and i have pm's from it and an msn conversation saved of him admitting to cheating

Sticks and stones will break your bones but Dark Bahamut will hunt down and kill your entire family.
tripderham
Forum Grunt

Yeah, we've all got those.

Return to “For Admin Archives”