Specific to server: "GateWars: Battle of the Ascended"
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Discussion about descension

you should have to earn your life force refill, because a few of the top people in ascended have bought the dmu and it and just sit their knowing they dont have to work for the refill.

i agree with rocky, if thats what he was saying, should make it require some effort to refill your ascended life force and reserves
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Guild wrote:you should have to earn your life force refill, because a few of the top people in ascended have bought the dmu and it and just sit their knowing they dont have to work for the refill.

i agree with rocky, if thats what he was saying, should make it require some effort to refill your ascended life force and reserves

yes!
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
Guild
Forum Addict

! ive got it !

what you refill your life force and reserves with cannot be stored for more than one hour, as life force has to be collected fresh from others accounts (in the interest of roleplay)

so its different from what you change to cache for buying powerups

if that makes sense
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Guild wrote:! ive got it !

what you refill your life force and reserves with cannot be stored for more than one hour, as life force has to be collected fresh from others accounts (in the interest of roleplay)

so its different from what you change to cache for buying powerups

if that makes sense

We dont need another cache.
The way the game is now ....you have to move Ascended Life Force Cache to Ascended Life Force Reserves ..which is a bit of effort.I have descended a few players that were on but never did that.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

In regards to the two posts above...you want something that is separable from cache and is used to refill life force and lf reserves? So cache would be just for powerups.
Apart from that you want to make people more readily descendable without decreasing the minimum time it takes?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Guild
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:In regards to the two posts above...you want something that is separable from cache and is used to refill life force and lf reserves? So cache would be just for powerups.
Apart from that you want to make people more readily descendable without decreasing the minimum time it takes?

well its not about making it easier to descend them for me, its about making the people that are being descended put some effort into not being descended.

hence why making them farm for a specific life force to refill with would make it easier than 2 clicks of an button and 6 hours of effort is down the drain
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Sol wrote:In regards to the two posts above...you want something that is separable from cache and is used to refill life force and lf reserves? So cache would be just for powerups.

well its not about making it easier to descend them for me, its about making the people that are being descended put some effort into not being descended.

hence why making them farm for a specific life force to refill with would make it easier than 2 clicks of an button and 6 hours of effort is down the drain

So should this new life force deposit slowly leak out?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Guild wrote:

So should this new life force deposit slowly leak out?

well you shouldnt be able to buy it and have it to hand when your being attacked.

so yeah :-)
Spoiler
Comador
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE

dastupy wrote:There should be something that makes even the biggest accounts descendable;

why?

They have worked the hardest and they can still be descended with enough days, turns and time.

anyone can make their account hard to be descended which is the cheapest way to go.

Those that work on their TOCs have to work harder and harder to get it bigger but those that just want to not be descended so quick only have to spend a small amount of time and effort to achieve that, I mean how much farming does it take to make a your account not descended:

Energy Absorbtion Power from 0 to 800 will cost 3,196,830,294,055 Life Force.
Energy Absorbtion Skill from 0 to 800 will cost 3,196,830,294,055 Life Force.
Energy Repulsion Strength from 0 to 800 will cost 3,196,830,294,055 Life Force.
Personal Constitution from 0 to 800 will cost 3,196,830,294,055 Life Force.
Energy Flow Ability from 0 to 800 will cost 3,196,830,294,055 Life Force.
Energy Channeling Skill from 0 to 800 will cost 3,196,830,294,055 Life Force.
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity from 0 to 1,000 will cost 101,696,096,994,450 Life Force

Total: 120,877,078,758,780 Life Force

this is not a guaranty but it is a bit closer to what a person would need .

to build a TOC the cost is:

Energy Attack Power Level from 0 to 1,100 will cost 276,004,097,987,130 Life Force.
Energy Attack Skill from 0 to 1,100 will cost 276,004,097,987,130 Life Force.
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity from 0 to 1,100 will cost 386,405,631,387,030 Life Force.

Total: 938,413,827,361,290 Life Force.

there is a price to pay to get TOC

And why does the ascended need another update when this last one is still not even dry.
I AM

Guild
Forum Addict

because people can and have just pumped dmu that they have bought , into ascneded knowing that they no longer need to check their ascendeds (to a certain degree) as they are all but undescendable and can now, not worry about it and just leave it be.

people should have to put a degree of effort in continuously, not just once
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Comador wrote:
dastupy wrote:There should be something that makes even the biggest accounts descendable;

why?

They have worked the hardest and they can still be descended with enough days, turns and time.

anyone can make their account hard to be descended which is the cheapest way to go.

Those that work on their TOCs have to work harder and harder to get it bigger but those that just want to not be descended so quick only have to spend a small amount of time and effort to achieve that, I mean how much farming does it take to make a your account not descended:

Maximum Natural Energy Capacity from 0 to 1,000 will cost 101,696,096,994,450 Life Force

Energy Attack Power Level from 0 to 1,100 will cost 276,004,097,987,130 Life Force.
Maximum Natural Energy Capacity from 0 to 1,100 will cost 386,405,631,387,030 Life Force.

And why does the ascended need another update when this last one is still not even dry.

I think that's the whole point, it's easy enough to become undescendable, and there is little to no battle part about it.
Read the title as well, its a discussion, not a plan-for-the-next-update.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Comador wrote:

why?

Why shouldn't they?
Sure I agree they should have a benefit from having spend more time on their ascended stats, but should that make them untouchable in a certain aspect of the game that has such a huge link with another server? Also making them able to bully noobs around with their untouchableness.

Spoiler
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Descenton I have been on both sides of the coin..
I think it has brought a close to some of are wars.
Slows or stops the masser at times.
Its a plus in wars.
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

SOL if you did implemented this DemiGOD thing.
Make Ultimate GOD thing also. To be able to do this in with 1 hit, unless you were online:

- Descend Random people - x players / every 12h
- Destroy ALL Defense Weapons - x players / every 12h
- Destroy ALL Military - x players / every 12h

- Gave you Boost in Attack /TOC Powers - x players / every 12h

Basic Rule:
If you didn't log-in in last 24h, you are in this Ultimate GOD list. If you are a Top Player, you'll be the first to hit. And the attack that will be made on you, depends on the most skilled lvl's you upgraded. :) So things need to be sorted out, because of weapons thing.. :P

If this Ultimate GOD hit you.. to put your account into PAA - 24h to recover the losts.
If you are descended by him, not to became Daimon in Main. recovering..

This way, you get your TOP players descended, damn you get all player descended if they don't log-in in 24h. And you'll increase activity, well at least by log in..
Last edited by HgE on Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

HgE, are you suggesting an ascended bot that attacks random people?

Return to “Ascended General”