Do you need a good co?

~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Do you need a good co?

Lord Katsumoto wrote:Bump, join wolve, he's a great CO

<3<3<3<3<3

thanks =D

if you need training or some help just pm me and ill get to you :)
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

LOL
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:LOL

somebodys jelous, come join me old friend xo

ill beat you at gears ;)
harchester
Forum History

old :smt104

[-(
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:old :smt104

[-(

its the beard
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

bump got a officer or two, anybody looking for experience or help with massing or anything come talk too meee =D

~W
harchester
Forum History

~Wolverine~ wrote:bump got a officer or two, anybody looking for experience or help with massing or anything come talk too meee =D

~W

:smt043
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:bump got a officer or two, anybody looking for experience or help with massing or anything come talk too meee =D

~W

[spoiler]Scott Alston
4 hours ago
Sitting in the uni library, happy as larry....and i think to myself "i wanna listen to some music" so i plug in my earphones to the screen turn the music up full click play and realise i put it in the wrong place...now the whole bloody library knows i was listening to T-spoon "sex on the beach" SO EMBARRASSED FML!!![/spoiler]

dont worry guys scott is a newbie at gears! =D and at listening to music in the library hehe
harchester
Forum History

~Wolverine~ wrote:
harchester wrote:

~W

[spoiler]Scott Alston
4 hours ago
Sitting in the uni library, happy as larry....and i think to myself "i wanna listen to some music" so i plug in my earphones to the screen turn the music up full click play and realise i put it in the wrong place...now the whole bloody library knows i was listening to T-spoon "sex on the beach" SO EMBARRASSED FML!!![/spoiler]

dont worry guys scott is a newbie at gears! =D and at listening to music in the library hehe

private information [-(
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:
~Wolverine~ wrote:
harchester wrote:

~W

[spoiler]Scott Alston
4 hours ago

private information [-(

whoa missed something there

private 'epic fail' information xD
harchester
Forum History

it wasnt my fault...how did i know it was the wrong place to put my earphones :(
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

harchester wrote:it wasnt my fault...how did i know it was the wrong place to put my earphones :(

awww bless you

omg how cringy would that actually be :P
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

bump lookin for officers, looking for a nice big up :P

nah im joking come at any size and ill help you out ;)

Return to “Recruitment Center - find a Commander.... Commander seeking Officers...”