Merlin's Ascended Weapon

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Merlin's Ascended Weapon

It also shouldn't be an automatic thing against an opponent. I'd propose the main defense would have to be 0.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Mathlord wrote:It also shouldn't be an automatic thing against an opponent. I'd propose the main defense would have to be 0.

Interesting :-k, perhaps it should be similar to the limitations of descension, have to have x amount of attack over the enemies defence on main and ascended to immoblize the armies.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

well the way I would see it is utilize the merlin weapon as a way to stop someone from descending you for example:

SS is trying to descend me I use the merlin weapon and it essentially stops production in the ascended realm for a set period of time, thus limiting the turns, planets, income, and LF because nothing would be produced for a set amount of time, which makes it a lot harder to do anything on ascended as we all rely on the ATs to get anywhere thus making this a very powerful weapon indeed although the account in question can still farm I would say make it maybe 48 turns that way you have to really think on pissing someone off as you will have a hard time not being descended once hit with this and it wont just effect smaller accounts the big guys will have to watch out as well since they no longer generate their massive amounts of LF that make them undescendable now a good team should be able to descend most people.

As for what should activate it, the GnR thing makes the most sense honestly since that is what it takes to channel power into your ascended being...but I am more than open to alternatives as long as they are not naq UU or ats, the idea of using both GnR and MTs or GnR and untrained mercs imo is a bit silly seeing as there are never enough mercs on the market and if this gets implemented the untrained mercs will disappear just as quick as def and att mercs, which again limits the people who can use this feature to those lucky enough to hit the mercs at the right time. If you want to do two the GnR and MT idea would be best have it cost two MTs to build the weapon, and 500-1k GnR to activate it.

After activating it I think it would make sense to have it as its own separate kind of attack, this is a powerful weapon and as such I think should only be used if necessary, therefore I think either you have to utilize your spies to bring the weapon in, much the same manner as a sabb however this means a percentage have to stay behind to activate the weapon inside the borders of the enemy realm. Or you could use the attack stat and just have it be over the def by 15% in order to utilize the weapon
Spoiler
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

i kinda like the idear that it could work as a sheild/trap on your own acount that bounces back all of th toc used against you for 1 hit there fore it can be used streticaly
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
_willie_
Forum Elite
Race: Forgotten

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:
SuperSaiyan wrote:
CCexy wrote::smt056 no ideas are nice but this will be used by top tier accounts only like covert levels now

the idea is to make it usable to any account.
I like Sol's idea of using GnR. Something anyone can get, and something that can't be bought directly with resources or money.

nope, unknowns pretty much gather GNR for fun, where as below unknowns they generally need it for ascending ... during the time span of ascending to your final stage, you would be in the dilemma of either ascending, or trying to retalliate/use that weapon

And that in itself adds a bit of tactic to the game, you would have to decided between attacking someone or ascending.

Not everyone goes to unknown, while the majority do, that is their decision.
This could make having loads of GnR useful, which could potentially also add more tactics as you might not see nox so frequently used on a constant basis.

I like the idea
MOD SPEAK
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

The Merlin weapon is activated in main. The player ascended account is nullified against its attack. The Merlin weapon uses a specific string frequency so only those 3 other races are effected or a designated race (in ascended) by the initiator of the weapon.

This stops ALL production of everything for those races for 72 hours. This then gives players chance to descend someone or multiple descensions.

This is the drawback, as your alliance buddies may be affected.

The initiators ascended account is tripled in power and can attack every 1.5 HRS for the duration of 72 hours and does not use 99 turns. It can attack without turns and goes back to there normal level after 72 hours. The residual power used stops the account from being affected by the Merlin weapon for 2 weeks if initiated again by somone else

This weapon disappears and will re-appear randomly every 2 weeks.

As to what it costs then has to be reasonable which cannot be bought like, naq, UU or turns.
3MTs as it gives every one chance.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

Cuts all of Targets powerup abilities by 40% for the next 24 hours, and cuts flow ability into 1/2 of that final ability. As long as the target is active, they can defend against the attack, however if they take their time and are inactive on it, it gives the lesser account the advantage.
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color

Return to “Game Suggestions”