How do you send a gift?

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Quina Quen
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Diamond Dust

Re: How do you send a gift?

Sol wrote:a common mistake is having NOX on when you are in GnR range, you WONT receive GnR if you do. So remember to keep it off when you can.

Completely forgot about that. Thanks Sol.
The ascended entity formerly known as Diamond Dust
firewater
Fledgling Forumer
Race: tollan
ID: 0

You can also help him out by making him one of your officers
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer
Race: REBELS
ID: 1988328
Alternate name(s): countrypride

General Riviera wrote:You need to push your rank if you're not gaining any. It was a while ago when I played, so inside the top 1200 was good enough, but as time goes on more inactive accounts may well have been deleted, making the top 2% a smaller number of course.

Throw some money at your lowest ranked stat and see if it brings you into the G&R range. I am sure someone else viewing the thread could confirm what rank you need to be at.

1200 is cu rrently the cutoff ;)
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
:smt104
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie

I am rank: 1,117.....should I gain the points?
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Ori_Master wrote:I am rank: 1,117.....should I gain the points?

one per turn it takes 20 days of being in the top 1200 to get full sswitch you trade the market for only if you trade the nox insurance turned off
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:never mind seraphim tryingthis, she is the local attention seeker
nothing wrong with being the attention seeker gives a chance for the death ninja squad like me to come in undetected ;) :-$ :smt042
Gratz tryingthis, I believe its the first time I've seen harchester amazed/baffled/stunned :smt110
Ori_Master
Forum Newbie

Is it turns you use during you are at the rank, or the ones you earn that count?
tryingthis
Fledgling Forumer

Ori_Master wrote:Is it turns you use during you are at the rank, or the ones you earn that count?

:shock:
it has nothing to do with the turns you use ](*,)

you stay in the top 1200 for 3weeks = 1001 G&R then you go and trade for it on the market :-D
Spoiler
Duck Dodgers wrote:
harchester wrote:
tryingthis wrote:

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”