PPT

For newcomers to ask questions to the other users... this section will usually answer most questions... requesting resources (naq/UUs/ATs) is not to be done here...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: PPT

00RA00 wrote:now ur chatting BS as it was thier n it took 3 turns or 2 so i think u cud get ATs aswell
some1 whos a vetran please inform this woman
Yeah, someone who has been here longer than my 6 years please inform me. :shock:

:smt043 No, it has never been there, Lord of the Flies. :-D

It has been part of the Market since it came out. That extra 'trade MTs directly for goods' is a mid-game addition. Non-veteran alert, put a BOLO out on 00RA00. :shock:
LuBu
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: N/A
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Gilgamesh Enkidu (Old Main name)
Lubu (Current Main name)

00RA00 wrote:now ur chatting BS as it was thier n it took 3 turns or 2 so i think u cud get ATs aswell

If it's between believing someone who's been on the forums for many years and is known for their intellect, and someone who's new and is known for (possibly) lieing out their teeth while lacking basic knowledge of the of the game, I know who i'd go for. Makes sense! :smt043 =D>
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

(Joined: Feb 24, 2005; veteran I guess considering game went live Feb 1, 2005)

When was that?
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
00RA00
Forum Regular
Alternate name(s): Paul

Juliette wrote:
Yeah, someone who has been here longer than my 6 years please inform me. :shock:

It has been part of the Market since it came out. That extra 'trade MTs directly for goods' is a mid-game addition. Non-veteran alert, put a BOLO out on 00RA00. :shock:

iv been here a few years before like 7 or 5 years ago so :smt115 HI how are you ??

yes it has, yes it has, yes it has. every time you say it hasnt a fairy dies so watch youre words :sge
youre queen of the lies n some1 whos reading this crap pls inform her i even give you 100 bil naq if u do lol, im serious by the way
00RA00
Forum Regular

LuBu wrote:

If it's between believing someone who's been on the forums for many years and is known for their intellect, and someone who's new and is known for (possibly) lieing out their teeth while lacking basic knowledge of the of the game, I know who i'd go for. Makes sense! :smt043 =D>

believe who u want, i dont care
00RA00
Forum Regular

Legendary Apophis wrote:

(Joined: Feb 24, 2005; veteran I guess considering game went live Feb 1, 2005)

When was that?

was thier another version of this that was playable for before 05
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

00RA00 wrote:
Juliette wrote:

iv been here a few years before like 7 or 5 years ago so :smt115 HI how are you ??

Game went live on Feb 1, 2005. I joined the game at the end of February 2005 (before the end of the first month of game's life), and I don't remember what you are talking about.

yes it has, yes it has, yes it has. every time you say it hasnt a fairy dies so watch youre words :sge

Do you have proves to claim your words? As I said I have been here since the start, and I didn't see what you pretend was there.

youre queen of the lies n some1 whos reading this crap pls inform her i even give you 100 bil naq if u do lol, im serious by the way

Well, the lies would more likely come from you than from her there... :-k

00RA00 wrote:

No.
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
00RA00
Forum Regular

Legendary Apophis wrote:
00RA00 wrote:
Juliette wrote:

Game went live on Feb 1, 2005. I joined the game at the end of February 2005 (before the end of the first month of game's life), and I don't remember what you are talking about.

well i must of had an account from 05 n how the hell did players in 05 have 1 bil armys if they had only just started

Do you have proves to claim your words? As I said I have been here since the start, and I didn't see what you pretend was there.

well if some1 else agreed with me then thier would be youre proof n i use to click it so im not lying or pretending

Well, the lies would more likely come from you than from her there... :-k

thats because youre a 05 noob

00RA00 wrote:

No.

how wud you know then ??
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

The only place there used to be 1bil+ armies was the test server, and this was *way* long after 2005.

If I am a noob, then you must be the all-time king of noobs! Always screaming about bugs that don't exist, not understanding very easy principles of this game, spamming continuously the forums when you were banned and not reading replies to your posts...
Spoiler

Spoiler
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

People are still feeding this guy?
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Tek wrote:People are still feeding this guy?
It is because he is amusing. :D
00RA00
Forum Regular

Legendary Apophis wrote:The only place there used to be 1bil+ armies was the test server, and this was *way* long after 2005.

If I am a noob, then you must be the all-time king of noobs! Always screaming about bugs that don't exist, not understanding very easy principles of this game, spamming continuously the forums when you were banned and not reading replies to your posts...

ys that, n well they do as i lost 40 mil sd n wepons 10 mil at wep just the other day so stop crying what every1 else does about me when they dont like to hear they are chatting **Filtered** after trying to be badman, n what i dont get it when the game changes n aq few years ago when i posted about ppt being thier 1 of the mods said ppt would never be thier or given away for free so No. n dont come back with it costs naq uu or turns as im talking about it wud never be given for anything less than $ so No., i ask Qs not spam n i needed to know my log in details so any1 in my position wud of asked for it, n when do i not read replies ?????
Last edited by The Doctor on Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: abuse/insults
00RA00
Forum Regular

Juliette wrote:
It is because he is amusing. :D

you wud amuse me on a pole :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person

North or south? :-k
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
00RA00
Forum Regular

whatever they are the 1s that post crap n im the 1 who has to reply, (otherwise they might complain) #-o

Return to “Newbie/ FAQ Forum”