Tournament 3: Deathmatch (no autoboot!)

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Huxley
Forum Elder
ID: 0

Re: Tournament 3: Deathmatch (no autoboot!)

290,295,161,079,000 Dark Matter Units lost

Biggest loss in the arena?

I will have my revenge, in this round or the next!

(Actually lost 360T DMU to this person)
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Huxley wrote:290,295,161,079,000 Dark Matter Units lost

Biggest loss in the arena?

I will have my revenge, in this round or the next!

(Actually lost 360T DMU to this person)

I'm lovely when you get to know me really..... :smt050

That DMU did come in handy until you sabbed it away. Too bad the update didnt come in sooner :smt088

:-D
Huxley
Forum Elder

WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
Naminef
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD
ID: 65625

There are so many good targets out there, its a shame that everyone phases before we can kill them from start to finish though.
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Finishing people off should be easier/ be more encouraged. Its boring and time consuming! Too much effort involved. I'm all up for sacrificing my account to destroy somebody but I'm not up for using 1k turns to destroy 50m planets. ITS BORING SOL. ITS BORING.
Lore
Fountain of Wisdom
Alliance: The Dark Dominium Empire
Race: System Lord / AJNA
ID: 1928117

Honours and Awards

And what would be the point if you could finish someone off start to finish? All it would be then was is a scramble to hide and hope everyone uses up their AT before getting to you.

One thing is for sure, the arena tournaments are for people who can dedicate many hours a day to them. This makes 2 tournament for me and not got to fire a single shot. First round opened when I was at work, and I was dead before I got home. Second round had bugs hit me. I was involved in an attack, then rebuilt which is stupid. Since you unphase upon log in, you can't protect yourself at all. I couldn't do anything but watch since I was unable to attack, or farm to rebuild.

The whole thing just seems like shooting fish in a barrel and the only reason someone wins is they don't kill themselves (Tho we did have 2 people make the same kill this time). I think its good for the hyper active people, great to see activity, just sucks the game has gone in the direction of giving multiple bonuses to those most active, and they are the ones who need the bonuses the least. Ascended use to be a game a casual player could play, but that is quickly going away now. Casual players are dead meat in tournaments, have little chance to get a Demi at auction, and I don't know the odds of finding a Demi, since I still have not seen one. Maybe one day you will give everyone the same opportunity to have Demi's.
schuesseled wrote:And Yes, If someone attacked me with a knife and I had a cannon I would shoot them with it.
Age old saying that, "Dont bring a knife to a gun fight"
Reason, youll get dead.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Well thus far from what I can tell..SOL is doing what he wants to do and is ignoring the feedback from the players that are not in his little clique. KNOCK IT OFF SOL THINGS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE THE WAY YOU ARE DOING THEM.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Hyourinmaru seems to have poached a few kills :?
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Huxley wrote:Image

HA! :smt043

Good to see that ol' Huxley humour :P
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

Jedi~Tank wrote:Well thus far from what I can tell..SOL is doing what he wants to do and is ignoring the feedback from the players that are not in his little clique. KNOCK IT OFF SOL THINGS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE THE WAY YOU ARE DOING THEM.

He seems to be doing a great job where I'm standing.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Jim wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:Well thus far from what I can tell..SOL is doing what he wants to do and is ignoring the feedback from the players that are not in his little clique. KNOCK IT OFF SOL THINGS ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE DONE THE WAY YOU ARE DOING THEM.

/signed
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Most Slaughters: 74 by Angelis

I knew he was epic but how greedy is he. Every kill he gets the credit :smt010

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Lore wrote:The whole thing just seems like shooting fish in a barrel and the only reason someone wins is they don't kill themselves (Tho we did have 2 people make the same kill this time). I think its good for the hyper active people, great to see activity, just sucks the game has gone in the direction of giving multiple bonuses to those most active, and they are the ones who need the bonuses the least. Ascended use to be a game a casual player could play, but that is quickly going away now. Casual players are dead meat in tournaments, have little chance to get a Demi at auction, and I don't know the odds of finding a Demi, since I still have not seen one. Maybe one day you will give everyone the same opportunity to have Demi's.

+1
Huxley
Forum Elder

GhostyGoo wrote:
Jim wrote:

/signed

+1 :smt050
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Most Slaughters: 74 by Angelis

I knew he was epic but how greedy is he. Every kill he gets the credit :smt010

I logged off with 6 kills last night and came on with 71... sleep killing all the way lol

I've already reported it in the bug thread.

Image Image Image

Return to “Tournament Discussion”