Arena/tournament bugs go here

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Arena/tournament bugs go here

Lore wrote:I cant do anything TBH. Wasted all the DMU buying attack weapons, can't attack, so i had to sell them to buy def weapons since I'll be gone soon. Oh well. Guess I'll try again next round since I'll be dead before I can get back on.

Still do not understand why so many people can not be attacked, I assume they are phased, yet last round I was killed off in 1 attack? Was it the size of the defenses or what? I don't get it.

***EDIT*****
Well turn has changed, I am now ranked, and I go to attack and still get
What do you plan on attacking with?? You have no manned fleets!

**I changed weapons as I sold and bought, but didnt try a different power.

ok buy 1 weapon of some different attack power and try it out, probably one of the more weirder bugs i have come across in my time :P.

Also you need to have under x amount of power and x amount of planets, to be booted, it's not just about the defence stat.

Jim wrote:Have option to Assault Directly.
Dont know If it will actually let me as i dont want to waste the turns :D

Do it :razz:. You will make the turns back in two turn changes (ish). I don't think it will let you though, it goes through a few checks.

Jim wrote:10:20:13 on 13th Apr Rambo AlloyChar [TÅÅE] 113
10:20:13 on 13th Apr rob3rt [DDE] AlloyChar [TÅÅE] 113

Two kills one killed?

Also: buco [[(TA Family )]] {Temporarily under Protection of the Ascended Assembly ...} {Currently Entrenched in Blood Realm Gamma}

Two killed...hmm must have gunned him down at the same time...
Whats buco's ID? I feel like booting someone....

Jim wrote:The search function appears to have broken. People are reporting that they get the message "Your current records must be wrong...the ascended being doesn't appear to be in this plane of existence..." but are able to spy the person etc when they are viewed through the rankings.

There are 3 billion search functions. A little bit more definition never hurt anyone :P

Calesta wrote:so i just got accused of using a bug ...
i have no idea what this person is talking about

Secret Mission id=9755 (ascended name) made the comment
i think you should look into it

by the way could you explain what this means too cause i havent been getting the bonus for
making the kills or destroying the vast majority of planets when someone else snatches the kill

3. The person who has destroyed the most planets in defence and assassin will gain a quarter of what they have destroyed within a 36 hour period WHEN the enemy has
been slaughtered, the person who does the slaughter gets the kill. A minimum of 500 mill planets and a max of 1.5 bill can be gained.

thanks
Calesta

I'll use an example: I kill 4.5 bill planets on a guy but i need to sleep, later that night someone else slaughters 1 bill planets on the same guy and ends up killing him (i do my damage within 36 hours of when he was killed). So i get 4.5 x 0.25 worth of planets because i killed more on him than anyone else did. If say a stack of people nibble away at his planets, and eventually only kill around 200 mill planets each then the person who killed the most gets a min of 500 mill planets, similarly if you kill a stack of planets, you will only get a max of 1.5 bill.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Calesta
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Centurion
ID: 15208

coolio i get that part but it doesnt tell WHEN i get the bonus planets after he has been killed
is it right away or am i waiting for the planets for up to 36 hrs
Spoiler
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Sorry, searching the cosmos by username.

You search the username and the person comes up fine, but when you try and quick attack it comes up with that message and if you click on them it says the same.
Just an annoyance more than anything.
Sol
Forum Addict

Jim wrote:Sorry, searching the cosmos by username.

You search the username and the person comes up fine, but when you try and quick attack it comes up with that message and if you click on them it says the same.
Just an annoyance more than anything.

Alrighty, i'll fix it when i have time, it isn't a super emergency so yeah :P

@cal, it should be almost instantaneously when the person is killed.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Calesta
Fledgling Forumer

ok then it has not happened for me at all
and ive gotten 2 kills thus far and destroyed nearly all of another and gotten no bonus planets at all
Spoiler

Calesta
Fledgling Forumer

some planets finally came ... thank you
Spoiler

Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

sol sort out the sabbing , this is freaking ridiculous !! ranked 4 cov gettin sabbed by someone with less than a 4th of my cov power !!!

what the hells the point in having covert if they dont protect **Filtered** !
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict

If i change successful covert missions it will affect what is outside of the tournament as well.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Huxley
Forum Elder

Guild wrote:sol sort out the sabbing , this is freaking ridiculous !! ranked 4 cov gettin sabbed by someone with less than a 4th of my cov power !!!

What he said!

Sabbing is becoming for too overpowered, tiny losses, sending in 200mil spies when someone has over 4billion trained on a higher level is just ... retarded.

But hey look on the bright side, if you can't beat them, JOIN THEM.

SABBING POWER!!! lol
WARNING: This post may contain traces of dry wit and sarcasm. If swallowed you should seek immediate medical advice. Gatewars.com accepts no responsibility for injury caused by taking any of this seriously.
SSG EnterTheLion
The Mane Mod & God Emperor of the Tolah

Honours and Awards

Guild wrote:sol sort out the sabbing , this is freaking ridiculous !! ranked 4 cov gettin sabbed by someone with less than a 4th of my cov power !!!

Same happened to me..ppl with 1/5th my covert sabbing..frankly they should all be banned or kicked from arena because in no sane world does inferior goods allow one to top superior.

Apparently it's based on some weird calculation that allows noobs to think they are big boys. Like in main some noobish level 30 comes up to me and says ..yo EtL, **Filtered** you my level 30 PWNS your level 40.
Last edited by SSG EnterTheLion on Fri Apr 13, 2012 3:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote:yep sorry not a bug i.m a noob :-D
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

didnt u the same?
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Guild
Forum Addict

16:32??? Sabotage Repelled 750,000,000 details
16:30 ??? Sabotage Repelled 800,000,000 details
16:27 ??? Sabotage Repelled 730,000,000 details

dont even ask how many planets i had to put into covert to do this !!! wayyyyy too many
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Guild
Forum Addict

Lithium wrote:

didnt u the same?

i stopped you from gettin dmu and then used destroy , take it like a man and stop spamming like a good boy ,, now go on hop of :smt091
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

It will be changed (to what is was assumed to be) as soon as admin comes online. If people start **Filtered** then it's on your heads ;). Ok just got word it the fix was implemented.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate

Guild wrote:
Lithium wrote:

didnt u the same?

i stopped you from gettin dmu and then used destroy , take it like a man and stop spamming like a good boy ,, now go on hop of :smt091

I didnt said how u did , just mentioned u used the function u calling off , be serious first u use it then u complain?
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259

Return to “Tournament Discussion”