da/cc vendetta

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: You know u can't mass when u fail 3 hits offline.

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P

How is that being a hypocrite? Your an idiot dude lol

saying 1 thing doing another is hypocritical

I agree but this is not a case of hypocrisy, besides even if it was..what are you now the community tattle tale ?

HEY PEOPLE LOOKY LOOKY ....... :smt043

mby it is :) i want people to come and look at what a fool cc is picking on the little guys think there's no consequences well there is.. just reading his pm's and what people have said to me on msn id say this thread has served it's purpose :)

He is not a fool for doing anything ingame, its a game lol. Its to methe same old same bla bla bla bla. What purpose did ot serve other than you being the fool.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:nope, just showing the world how much of a hypocrite he is saying he wanted to help new comers.. then without him knowing he was me, decided to mass me over a perfectly good hit.. i dn't need attention or forum fight as im close to ban :P

How is that being a hypocrite? Your an idiot dude lol

saying 1 thing doing another is hypocritical

I agree but this is not a case of hypocrisy, besides even if it was..what are you now the community tattle tale ?

HEY PEOPLE LOOKY LOOKY ....... :smt043

mby it is :) i want people to come and look at what a fool cc is picking on the little guys think there's no consequences well there is.. just reading his pm's and what people have said to me on msn id say this thread has served it's purpose :)
What people have said to you on MSN, lol i hardly think DDE are going to worry what a few people typed on MSN.

Anyway, i'm glad Da Vinci that this thread has served it's purpose, you clearly needed the much needed attention on this forum and on MSN. Those lonely quiet days aren't very nice.
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

just calling him out and / vendetta thread..

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Posting this thread brings attention to your ingame activity, therefore by posting this you are seeking attention to yourself. It's a rather uninteresting thread anyway, the big bad da vinci has to lower himself to attempting to humiliate others on the forum rather than just take it ingame. Oh well, maybe one day you'll improve.

lol big bad why thankyou :-D dw ive already 0'ed his ascended when he drops ppt il take his main aswell.. when i was making this thread the thought never crossed my mind of wanting attention just i found it funny and wanted to share.

Touch his main over your attention seeking self interests and Ill launch on TL. ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
Posting this thread brings attention to your ingame activity, therefore by posting this you are seeking attention to yourself. It's a rather uninteresting thread anyway, the big bad da vinci has to lower himself to attempting to humiliate others on the forum rather than just take it ingame. Oh well, maybe one day you'll improve.

lol big bad why thankyou :-D dw ive already 0'ed his ascended when he drops ppt il take his main aswell.. when i was making this thread the thought never crossed my mind of wanting attention just i found it funny and wanted to share.

Touch his main over your attention seeking self interests and Ill launch on TL. ;)

lol jt think tl scared of dde :smt043 quality not quantity jt money can't buy skillz

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

he massed me i have all right to mass his main and sit on him.

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

lol jt think tl scared of dde :smt043 quality not quantity jt money can't buy skillz

Fear has nothing to do with it.

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Actually money can buy skills, how do you think people pay for courses they go on to develop their skills in life? Same principle.
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

and you have the balls to call me attention seeking :smt043

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Actually money can buy skills, how do you think people pay for courses they go on to develop their skills in life? Same principle.

not the same at all.. i can beat a 39 cov if they have no idea how to war with 36 cov ;/

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

You dont see me posting when I mass players for hits on my ascended now do you? Didnt think so.

Deni
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

not the same at all.. i can beat a 39 cov if they have no idea how to war with 36 cov ;/
And how have you obtained all the accounts you've played? Of course you wouldn't have spent money on this game right....
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

And how have you obtained all the accounts you've played? Of course you wouldn't have spent money on this game right....

made over $3000 from this game selling/buying and first account was given to me thankyou.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

You dont see me posting when I mass players for hits on my ascended now do you? Didnt think so.

could probably pull something up i don't normally ever post about massing this is why.. but cc big mouth and the **Filtered** he talks about and massing small accounts i saw an opportunity and i took it :smt021

Trade Feedback
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Jedi~Tank wrote:
~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

made over $3000 from this game selling/buying and first account was given to me thankyou.

If you can buy multiple accounts and play with them, so can I as apparently admin has allowed cheating nowadays.

Deni

Return to “Vendetta corner”