Actual feeding

Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Actual feeding

so people shouldnt be allowed to give naq to there friends , and they should only be allowed to get it from you selling it or farmin themselves.....

more profit for you i guess....
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Coulson
Forum Regular
Alliance: S.H.I.E.L.D.
Race: Human
ID: 75836

Guild wrote:so people shouldnt be allowed to give naq to there friends , and they should only be allowed to get it from you selling it or farmin themselves.....
more profit for you i guess....
We're broken brains guild. We're not worth talking to his majesty high overlord niemenaljevi. His resources're the best you're going to buy. He's the one who's allowed to take admin's place as resource provider.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Well I never said I was the only one to have been selling naq, Guild.

Stuart if you're going to go with the brains thing - well at least learn to spell my name properly to show me I am mistaken ;)

~Jack
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Teyla
Forum Grunt
Race: Athosian
ID: 0

Neimenljivi wrote:So much about Teyla being the oh so smart feeders hunter :smt043

~Jack

And you think if shaba is feeding he wont be massed along with Rube?
lolol, I been busy with rl things past few days much more important than messing around on the internet, i went off messages sent by others watching the fed players when i came on 4 a hour yesterday, i do trust their judgement but dont think i wont be looking into things further when i'm ingame 2morrow cos i will
so much for Neimenljivi the oh so smart nub :roll:
Far as I can see you pick holes in anything anyone says just to justify urself, Guild and Stuart make perfect sense. full stop.
Mains different from Q, Q reset every 3 months thus feeding is just a piss-poor way of winning if your too much of a nub to do any good by yourself, theres alot more non $ players than there are $ and what you do does screw them over, no?. fss isnt feeding its part of the game and the $ goes to the admin which in turn brings another round and keeps the server running and it DOESNT give a massive bonus like it would if you feed them your 300q. nothing wrong with supporting, your just coming the crap cos your pockets are empty. I dont even know why anybody wastes their breath on you, at the end of the day get fed u get massed, thats how it is and the big bangs will come at the end of the wave u just wait, if ppl wanna risk it go ahead i and others got nothing better to do than to mass them down to 10 defenders and rank 700 and it wont cost a penny :smt058
without p2p cash trade and feeding q is more interesting more competetive and more playable for all whether u like it or not.

oh and if i spelt anything wrong blow me.
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
shaba
Fledgling Forumer

ok, So according to this thread, its ok for me to get naq from other players if I pay for it.

Interestingly enough, I did pay for it. I bought that NAQ from Rube.

The majority of my account came from the USS's I have purchased through out the Era and will continue to purchase throughout the next Era.

The inabilty to transfer goods in this Era made me farming the naq off of Rube a requirement when it was purchased.

After talking with Teyla, Guess P2P is a bad idea lol. So much for that :P
Teyla
Forum Grunt

In all fairness to Shaba he didnt know what was going on and hadnt paid much attention, we danced a little now and Id say everythings sorted with the situation ;)
Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I want 20 quint naq, but I don't want to pay for it. Any way around it? Could I "nub" you for it?
General Riviera wrote:if Teyla wants to smash things up then all the best to her. Don't come moaning because you've tried to buy your way to 'glory' and had it ripped apart. You're an absolute fool for even spending money to try to win.
Jimbo 5.3
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): Jimbo5point3

Edit: Oh crap. You know what happens when you begin a post, go to class, and then return? Other people make posts that make the post you were working on irrelevant. Nuts! I'll put the original post in the spoiler, but again, it is now pretty much irrelevant I think.

EDIT 2: Someone need to teach me how to use spoilers. Why isn't this working!?!?!?
[Spoiler] ]
Neimenljivi wrote:So much about Teyla being the oh so smart feeders hunter :smt043

~Jack

Teyla, Gunit, and I were actually looking into some attacks on a smaller scale between the two on the 17th, 2 days before your inital post.

Apr 17, 2012 Shaba 362194665622 Rube_Dragon 1077813073986 1,839 quadrillion Naquadah
Apr 17, 2012 Shaba 362194665622 Rube_Dragon 1077813073986 1,839 quadrillion Naquadah
Apr 17, 2012 Shaba 362194665622 Rube_Dragon 1077813073986 1,441 quadrillion Naquadah

As you can see from the quote below, I had decided that it was some lucky sniping, though the other 2 disagreed with me.

Jimbo 5.3 wrote:I've changed my mind again Teyla and Gunit. I'm now back to thinking that it's feeding.

Edit: Also, if anyone would like to spy on him and get me his defensive numbers, it would be much appreciated. I've got some massing to do...

Of course, arguing about who should get credit for finding the feed is irrelevant (is there even an argument? It's hard to tell based on the tone of everyone's "voice"). What matters is stopping it, and although I can't stop, I'll certainly be discouraging it through a few hits (a few hits= 1 massing). If anyone sees me beating the crud out of Shaba's defense in the next couple of days and would like to join in, or simply knock out some of his/her covert units when I'm done, it would be much appreciated.

And if I could get an update from the indivdual (whose name will remain classified for their own protection) who was so kind as to tell me what Shaba's stats were, that would be awesome.[/Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

teyla play without defence no problem someone pay for him :roll:
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Teyla - and FSSs and USSs at the beginning of the era didn't bring such massive advantages? LOL
Also - who is to say I won't invest money back in the server? I could bring up quite a few names, if I wanted and was bothered to, who bought me Q USSs in exchange for quantum naq, or who gave me money and I bought an USS with it at a time more suited for my needs.
You again contradicted yourself by the statement that you have nothing better to do than mass. Yet at the beginning of your post you said you were busy with things far more important than "messing around on the internet" (probably one of the few things I agree with you, and I do hope any possible issues have been solved btw).
I'll refuse on your proposal to blow you, I'm already taken, sorry babe ;)

As for the rest - if you really had bought naq, then my bad. Although I would have been intrigued by the whole thing before I believed everything up front but hey, that's just me.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

I think someone is trying to eliminate competitors and uses this robin hood
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Not really. I am not bothered by competition since no one can really offer lower prices than I already offer, so it doesn't affect me at all.

~Jack
{Banned}
Spoiler
Abhi
Forum Irregular

So kinda off topic (but then again, this thread went off the rails a while ago), but with the bank space coming to a crawl compared to covert levels (for most players), there are very few options left to get higher levels.

I don't know if anyone saw this in the logs but a few days ago, me and Hippy were trading 3-5quintrillion naq back and forth (not one way) to test out the feasibility of borrowing his bank temporarily. So if you see that in the logs again, I want you to know that it is not feeding or trading (both of us are too invested in our accounts to be selling naq). Just modified banking.

And I guess, if someone wanted, I can extend an offer to be a temporary bank for them too if they were in teh middle of a farming run while upping a covert level. PM me for details.

Sorry for the hijacking of the thread again...
Teyla
Forum Grunt

Teyla - and FSSs and USSs at the beginning of the era didn't bring such massive advantages? LOL

-ye but that was fixed and everything started 2 even out on the server, u gotta understand that when u sell naq in the big lumps u sell 4 1 person they just as good as got a fss with the same screwed up big advantage as in the beginning

Also - who is to say I won't invest money back in the server? I could bring up quite a few names, if I wanted and was bothered to, who bought me Q USSs in exchange for quantum naq, or who gave me money and I bought an USS with it at a time more suited for my needs.

-true but we r talking about the present time an thas not the situation at the moment

You again contradicted yourself by the statement that you have nothing better to do than mass. Yet at the beginning of your post you said you were busy with things far more important than "messing around on the internet"

- not really if u read my post again, im busy every year at this time for a week or so, alliance mates knew i be busy and can confirm i had important stuff 2 do but i rather not go into that, plus its true i have nothing else better to do when i am on net than mass those who have unfair advantage, as i promised, no contradiction

(probably one of the few things I agree with you, and I do hope any possible issues have been solved btw).

-some things will never b reslved unfortunatly

I'll refuse on your proposal to blow you, I'm already taken, sorry babe ;)

- :(

i will try 2 explain again,,
[spoiler2=]i see ur point about the whole selling naq, i do, but i need u 2 see what we r doing
for alot of rounds fed players just walked ova everybody, nobody did much bout it, i was massed alot by fed accounts when i used 2 play couple of rounds ago and even when i bought through game bonus packs i still couldnt keep us, same story with many
feeding is hard 2 combat, so u need 2 do anything thats nessacary 2 keep it down and out of game as much as possible,we can mass all the feeders but when p2p cash trades come into play 2 it confuses everything and throws things off course also opening doors 2 illegal feeds, in the end we only left with 2 choices, leave ppl do p2p cash trades, leave every1 get on with it and b4 u know it things will get abused an we b back where we started with feeding or all out mass everybody that does the above 2 keep everything under control, again i see ur point about everything but the only way 2 eleminate feeding is the way we're doing it, its collateral damage for players that cant sell naq for $ but surely they understand in long run game is getting better, everybody gets a chance to play with skill and have fun not just buy or feed way 2 top[/spoiler2]

ps
jim u paste inbetween the brackets [spoiler]in here[spoiler]
HippyFool
Forum Elder

Abhi wrote:So kinda off topic (but then again, this thread went off the rails a while ago), but with the bank space coming to a crawl compared to covert levels (for most players), there are very few options left to get higher levels.

I don't know if anyone saw this in the logs but a few days ago, me and Hippy were trading 3-5quintrillion naq back and forth (not one way) to test out the feasibility of borrowing his bank temporarily. So if you see that in the logs again, I want you to know that it is not feeding or trading (both of us are too invested in our accounts to be selling naq). Just modified banking.

And I guess, if someone wanted, I can extend an offer to be a temporary bank for them too if they were in teh middle of a farming run while upping a covert level. PM me for details.

Hmmmmm *starts charging people to use my bank space*

:smt117

MSN = paddy_pan@hotmail.com

Naq sold to date: 6168tril

Trade Feedback- http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=105680 :)
Abhi
Forum Irregular

HippyFool wrote:
Abhi wrote:So kinda off topic (but then again, this thread went off the rails a while ago), but with the bank space coming to a crawl compared to covert levels (for most players), there are very few options left to get higher levels.

Hmmmmm *starts charging people to use my bank space*

:smt117

I wasn't sure you were open for business but I figured you would make that offer yourself :)

Return to “General”