SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Re: SC Hope Vs Fem Fetale.

OK well go Femme then..and Eari..I am not Deathlok..quite frankly I am not that good ingame or in role play. But since Hope is Vix...well, you know ;)

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

I personally only use one hand to play this game. The other is usually busy holding my beer (helps make the GW community more tolerable).

Femme I do think that you deserve an apology from Andy for the thread that was made. I have told him that I believe so and I don't know what he will do in that regard but in the event that he does not I would like to apologize to you here and now. There was no reason for that thread nor to put question to your obvious femeninity (not sure how to spell that, was trying to be whitty because your name is femme....) or to call you something as rude as was in the first post. So here, as Muffafuffin the 3ic of cloud and general community member, I am sorry. It was rude, unprofessional and not how HVE members should conduct themselves.

That aside.... I have seen you post telling people hope is vix. Months ago on the old FS forums and also months back when I was on the DDE forums. I am not sure why anybody cares after he had already stepped aside from the newcomer thing. Vix has no bad history, scamming, or any such thing so there is no real reason to ferret him out. And clearly he wanted to keep his life and the game seperate so it was a little invasive to email links to his FB to so many people.

Had it just been SS, who everyone knows is in charge, to prove your claim it would be fine but it was several people and there position in the conflict is irrelevant so in that regard, I support the vendetta.

GL both sides, hopefully there can be some carnage and at the end everyone can just walk away from it.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
MEZZANINE
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

@ Vix/Hope

If you dont want to mix game with RL / Facebook then dont give people in game your facebook id/name or add them as friends. You mixed the two and now complain because this mix has been used to blow your new ingame identity. Well to bad, if you had been honest with us we would have kept your secret, instead you get a child ( Andy ) all riled up with lies and set him on Femme with tirade of insults, then you ask him to try to descend her for you. Not only do you hide from your past, but you get others to do your dirty work in the present.

Spoiler
Attack Mercs Killed (30) 459,329,001
Defence Mercs Killed (10) 2,918,478,517
Attack Soldiers Killed(60) 12,677,958
Defence Soldiers Killed(20) 226,236,488
Attack Super Soldiers Killed(300) 490,627,262
Defence Super Soldiers Killed(100) 4,131,482,551
Spies Killed(50) 4,256,505,842
Spy Killers Killed(50) 651,022,448
Mothership Weapons Destroyed(300) 35,583,034
Mothership Shields Destroyed(300) 39,498,511
Mothership Fleets Destroyed(200) 2,413,254
Planet Defences Destroyed(300) 358,539
Planets Taken(5000) 411
Naquadah Stolen(0.0001) 2,355,738,435,154,805
Untrained Kidnapped(50) 5,943,886,456
Weapon Points Destroyed (Sab+Att)(0.0001) 74,293,522,376,607
Attack Turns Used(1) 1,731,971
muffafuffin
Forum Elite

MEZZANINE wrote:@ Vix/Hope

If you dont want to mix game with RL / Facebook then dont give people in game your facebook id/name or add them as friends. You mixed the two and now complain because this mix has been used to blow your new ingame identity. Well to bad, if you had been honest with us we would have kept your secret, instead you get a child ( Andy ) all riled up with lies and set him on Femme with tirade of insults, then you ask him to try to descend her for you. Not only do you hide from your past, but you get others to do your dirty work in the present.

Mezz I like you. You know that right? But that's a lot of jumped to conclusions. I know for a fact that Hope asked nobody especially Andy to do anything for him. Simply a friend who was trying to help a friend however misguided.

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

muffafuffin wrote:

Mezz I like you. You know that right? But that's a lot of jumped to conclusions. I know for a fact that Hope asked nobody especially Andy to do anything for him. Simply a friend who was trying to help a friend however misguided.

Hope asked Andy to descend femme.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
muffafuffin
Forum Elite

apparently i have been misinformed then. My apologies.

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict

And not all requests are "requests". Telling someone about "how much someone is annoying you" usually leads to people doing something about it.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Spoiler

The Doctor
Time Lord
Race: Time Lord

Honours and Awards

fem fatale wrote:oh and please tell me where I was going out my way to tell anyone? I posted it once on FS forum. Loki asked me about it so I told him what I knew at the time..

6 posts about it on main forums, in 3 separate topics, seems a bit out of your way.

[spoiler]
fem fatale wrote:
Duderanch wrote:Should give Vix a nudge, I saw him up in Hexham.

yes you should, could be very interesting with him and Hope having exactly the same rl names and coming from roughly same area in the UK 8-[
Shame they never got to play SGW together, with Vix vacating his acc the day before Hope started to play :-"

@CJL, you should invite Centriun Prime along too, I'm sure the guys would love to met him :smt050

fem fatale wrote:I'm not the one obsessing, I hadn't even mentioned it to anyone in ages.. suddenly your abusing me and even saying I'm not a female over it..

I do care that he lied to FS about quitting and still has an acc in FS.. but Vix can call himself whatever he likes.

You have no right to call me the names you have or abuse me like you did.

Vix/Hope is a grown man, he doesn't need a lil boy defending him

fem fatale wrote:so you have two sgw friends with exactly the same name.. and the one I know has kira on his fb page as a picture and kojak as a friend? The one I know as Vix?

and what have I done?
out of the blue your sending me abusive and rude messages on msn.. telling me to back of when I wasn't doing anything :/

I don't care if Vix is Hope. I do care bout you threatening me and abusing me over it.

And yes but more than one person has spoken to me on msn.. some even have my phone number too :O

How about you speak to Moses? He knew Vix really well. I'm sure you atleast trust Moses right?

fem fatale wrote:muff, I have the rl full names of both but as they haven't post them on main its against forum rules for me to do so.. but hint its in my msn message ;)

Andy gave me Hopes RL name last night.. the same name I've known Vix as.. I checked with Capt Charisma also a long time friend of Vix.

I told Andy to check with CC too, but Andy said he trusted CC less than he trusted me :s

Andy I wasn't the first to call Hope Vix, someone else already had in the Ascended section where Hope offered to help Sol do Admin.. this was when Hope was meant to be new to game and before the 2010 Awards.. seeing Hope called Ross in msn confirmed it for me.. you cemented it by giving me his RL name last night.. it's the same as Vix.

Irony in all this, I haven't mentioned to anyone bout Vix being Hope in a long time.. it was you coming on msn out of the blue and threatening me about it that's brought it all up

and yes I am on vac on main, have been for a while.. b4 Ricos v FS war was declared. I have a busted shoulder so only have use of one arm..

fem fatale wrote:
MEZZANINE wrote:
~Vix~ Mk2 wrote:Koji baby, always keep an eye on this thread for you. I'll shoot you a PM in a little brother, stay sweet ;)

Hey Vix, been far to long mate, get your ass in the new forum...... and your account of vac :smt050

yes comeback Vix, there is a guy in HVE with the same name as you, comes from same area as you as well.. funny he's also got same FB profile :smt104
He started playing the day after you vacated.. how weird is all that? :-#

Koj, I think you would like this Hope guy :smt050

fem fatale wrote:you might be waiting a while CC, Vix would have to come of vac.

Lets Hope he does soon :-"
[/spoiler]

Go Hope!
Formerly known as Haz

Nine out of ten doctors recommend going to an amusement park this weekend.
The Tenth Doctor doesn't want to go.
Spoiler
CC Leader: n haz thsi time it wasnt ur fault
Bralor wrote:hey haz how long do you estimate until someone blames you and masses HVE again?
Field Marshall wrote:On a seperate issue - where is Haz? He's the glue we really need right now!
SuperSaiyan wrote:I'm a staff member so naturally I'm used to unjustified abusive commentary, so really I don't mind ;)
Zeratul wrote:
Ĕɱƿŷ wrote:So I heard that when becoming a moderator you are subjected to hours and hours of "The Forum is good, the Forum is great, we surrender our will as of this date".

that is incorrect... nothing resembling prostration...

Forced labor on the other hand........ :sge
SuperSaiyan says (2:04 PM):
*that was kernal potter
*colonel
*wow I just made that typo

SuperSaiyan says (2:05 PM):
*no one will speak of this
*or I take muff's veggies away
*and he starves
Hope says (2:59 AM):
*hypothetically, how bad would it be if i descended someone... but forgot to Godquest them first, and they're active, and in an active alliance...
Hope says (3:00 AM):
*hypothetically...
Murris says (3:00 AM):
*ah **Filtered** why am i descended....
Angnoch Freddie says:
i hate being a mod...
i just wanted the blue color XD
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

xDaku wrote:Set an end date to this as well, no FS member will be in an endless vendetta.
Ya, only endless wars.

fem fatale wrote:Vix I couldn't have cared less who you were, it was someone else on here that mentioned you were not a new player but Vix. others noticed to.

I wouldn't have gone looking for concrete proof it Andy hadn't sent me rude abusive messages and that thread he made about me on here.. even questioning if I was a real woman.. want to talk about crossing the line???
How does Andy sending you rude abusive messages make you care about if Hope is really Vix? I don't see how those are connected... You just have some weird obsession with finding out who people "really are" and will stop at nothing to prove it, including spreading RL information about people who don't want it spread. That's pretty low.

fem fatale wrote:You were nominated for new comer of the year, and had ample chance to tell ppl who u were.
He didn't have to tell people who he was, but he stepped down.

fem fatale wrote:So you want to vendy me, when I'm incapable due to injury which you are fully aware of, and for what telling the truth???
For cyber-stalking someone.

fem fatale wrote:Only place I mentioned it was on FS forum, in a post made during their war with Leaf.. you had an account in both alliances at that time.. still have one in FS abet its on Vac.
See Haz' post, plus I'm sure there is a whole other treasure trove in The Dump of posts where you try and squeeze it in any you can and are off topic.

fem fatale wrote:You vacated your Vix account in FS one day and in 24hrs pop up as a "new player" named Hope.

You offer a 100t reward for information, when you supposedly don't have an acc ingame??
See, you're even doing it right now... who cares if Hope is Vix? Why does it matter so much to you? Just leave him alone.

xDaku wrote:It would have been a justified vendetta if Hope had kept it to himself. This isn't a justified vendetta, it's just collateral control. ;)
Andy isn't involved anymore, and it's 100% justified don't even try and argue otherwise.

If you dont want to mix game with RL / Facebook then dont give people in game your facebook id/name or add them as friends. You mixed the two and now complain because this mix has been used to blow your new ingame identity.
He added his friend from this game on Facebook. He didn't add Femme or give Femme permission to throw out all this RL information she is sending out to everyone. Hope adding Andy does not in any way give Femme the right to do what she has done.

MEZZANINE wrote:Well to bad, if you had been honest with us we would have kept your secret, instead you get a child ( Andy ) all riled up with lies and set him on Femme with tirade of insults, then you ask him to try to descend her for you. Not only do you hide from your past, but you get others to do your dirty work in the present.
No one set Andy on Femme... Hope has nothing to hide from in his past so I don't see what your point is? Seems like he is doing his own "dirty work" here... declared a vendetta.

xDaku wrote:And not all requests are "requests". Telling someone about "how much someone is annoying you" usually leads to people doing something about it.
lolplease.

@Femme:
Just as Muff said, as a member of HVE, I'm sorry for what Andy said to you.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict

Empy, last time someone claimed FS does endless wars had me train up 250m supers with 250m mercs all fully armed. HVE should know better than to attempt public warfare without regard to facts.

Andy, in his abusive messages, claimed that Hope wasn't vix and called her a lying **Filtered**. You call someone a liar, that person will prove their claim. Hope should have been honest with his "friend" Andy from the start.

This vendetta was declared so HVE and especially Andy didn't get his ass handed to him for his stupidity. Was it declared before the massings or descension attempts? No. Was it declared after Willie straight up told Hope to declare or get hell from us? Yes.

Don't try to play the PR game with me Empy, this vendetta's a safehouse for Hope, nothing more. And one that FS is allowing, so if I were you I'd watch it before you guys start attempting to twists facts.

Oh and Haz, most if not all of those posts came after Andy's little childish attack. Again, stop the PR games. You declared a vendetta, we're letting you have it when the truth is anyone else tried this stunt and we'd have massed the living hell out of them, discuss an end date, fight it, get it over with.
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

xDaku
Forum Addict

Eärendil wrote:
xDaku wrote:Empy, last time someone claimed FS does endless wars had me train up 250m supers with 250m mercs all fully armed. HVE should know better than to attempt public warfare without regard to facts.

Andy, in his abusive messages, claimed that Hope wasn't vix and called her a lying **Filtered**. You call someone a liar, that person will prove their claim. Hope should have been honest with his "friend" Andy from the start.

This vendetta was declared so HVE and especially Andy didn't get his ass handed to him for his stupidity. Was it declared before the massings or descension attempts? No. Was it declared after Willie straight up told Hope to declare or get hell from us? Yes.

Don't try to play the PR game with me Empy, this vendetta's a safehouse for Hope, nothing more. And one that FS is allowing, so if I were you I'd watch it before you guys start attempting to twists facts.

Oh and Haz, most if not all of those posts came after Andy's little childish attack. Again, stop the PR games. You declared a vendetta, we're letting you have it when the truth is anyone else tried this stunt and we'd have massed the living hell out of them, discuss an end date, fight it, get it over with.

FYI, only Andy knows what the **Fiiltered** was ;) It could of been anythings. I do like How Mezz is all for "Team battles" and you're just going RaWr, funny **Filtered**.

Oh mate, I wasn't talking about the forum post :roll: You guys need to get on the same page more often...

And so far, all I've said is an end date should and will be discussed. Mezz isn't all for "Team Battles", FS is, and I'm the guy that made sure that idea became a reality, so no, I'm not just going "Rawr". ;)
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Empy
Derper

Oh sorry mas'sah I should've known better than to question what our FS overlords give us, please forgive me for my mouthiness. You sure got us figured out. I should've just been happy you're not wiping us from existence for our insolence.

HOW DARE WE QUESTION YOUR ALL KNOWING POWER.

Spoiler
xDaku
Forum Addict

Empy wrote:Oh sorry mas'sah I should've known better than to question what our FS overlords give us, please forgive me for my mouthiness. You sure got us figured out. I should've just been happy you're not wiping us from existence for our insolence.

Keep ringing that PR bell :roll:
Spoiler
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

get closer to the sink
Spoiler

Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Go Hope.

As for 'out of your way', it was a little obvious, Femme, what with you posting in every single thread Hope was even mentioned in, using your MSN status once you figured it was considered spam on the boards.. ;) You cannot deny that is more than a little zealous, regardless of whether you are right or not. :-k

Bringing anyone's RL into the mix without their consent is unforgivable. I seem to recall you got a dish of that handed to yourself a while back, maybe that is why you are so zealous about this?

Ah well. You have friends, Hope has friends, just work this out and let us all move along.
Empy
Derper

xDaku wrote:
Empy wrote:Oh sorry mas'sah I should've known better than to question what our FS overlords give us, please forgive me for my mouthiness. You sure got us figured out. I should've just been happy you're not wiping us from existence for our insolence.

Keep ringing that PR bell :roll:
It's not unfair to ask everyone like us and not you, is it? I mean, I ask so little... can't I just get everything I want?

Spoiler

Return to “Vendetta corner”