More Realms .

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Mr Nice Guy
Forum Expert

Re: More Realms .

Well... you have Quantum as example of the lack of capacity from admins to gain important amounts of new players even when he does changes the ways it is played to attract newbies... why would this make game any how interesting? Old players well i guess we all wouldnt mind changes but to get them all over 3-5 different places would just get it boring... i mean yeah lets get away from TL they in realm 1 lets go to realm3... and Ricos in realm 4 and DDE in realm 2 and JT alone in realm 6 (so we are all safe from his madness)

A twisted change of your idea of 3 weeks in a week:

Some sort of version of ascended tournament going like this:

Everyone gets a 100m army size, 200 trillions Naq, 1 Trillion MS, covert and ac lvls at 38 and 0 turns. It generates 20 turns per turn change. While in the tournament all your main resources keeps accumulating and you get into a ppt/vaced state. Be careful, you get kicked down to less than 10m size or if you dont train an army for more than 24 hours you get out of the realm and your ppt is over.
Be aware while in this realm you cannot log into your main account.
Theres no def or attack army, there is only an army, use it wisely.
The ones still in tournament after a 7 days period gains 50% extra income 50% extra UP for the next 7 days in main server.

Every week a new tournament begins, subscribe to tournament at sunday before end of current tournament (so the ones left or winners cannot enter 2 straight tournaments and so they enjoy their prize)
And if by any chance anyone gets to eliminate everyone else well he can join the next tournament as part of the prize and accumulates the bonus... but only 2 weeks straight bonus can be hold.
Hermes
Forum Irregular

Re: More Realms .

[quote="Mr Nice Guy"]Well... you have Quantum as example of the lack of capacity from admins to gain important amounts of new players even when he does changes the ways it is played to attract newbies... why would this make game any how interesting? Old players well i guess we all wouldnt mind changes but to get them all over 3-5 different places would just get it boring... i mean yeah lets get away from TL they in realm 1 lets go to realm3... and Ricos in realm 4 and DDE in realm 2 and JT alone in realm 6 (so we are all safe from his madness)
quote]

maybe how do you know that would not make room for other allainces to come up. right now there are 5 big allaince in the same realm. if they would make 3 more then some would move to other wich would them make room for other allaince to become stronger
Join the Race of traders called the Mercor to day
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... =192246url

Return to “Game Suggestions”