Main tournment

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Re: Main tournment

Love it, could be epic fun. Would allow people to mass and not risk their normal stuf which can take an eternity to farm and raid.

+1 at this suggestion. Good call Gandy.

Now stop being mean to Sol :smt050
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

FM i am not mean to sol i was just annoyed as i said a hundred times today

Which anyone would of been simple

Anyhow

we need to try running something like this first before it work
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Lord Katsumoto wrote:Don't know how it would work, but that sounds like fun. Hard to do with so many money spenders as far as resources go... but could be fun

I was thinking about this the other day in work.

If it was going to happen in main, you would have to be taken to another realm same as ascended, only this time your covert would have to be capped at same 38 either brought down to or made up to, given say 100mill UU, and 20trill naq in bank to start with, along with MS capped at 2trill

So its

100mill UU
20trill in bank
anti/covert capped at 38/36 (stopped AC threw defence)
MS cap 2trill
NO PLANETS
NO MT's
NO PPT.

When you are down to under say 1mill UU your out of the arena, there is no UU on turn change, so you only ever will have 100mill UU, if you do not build a def you lose 0.5% UU per turn.

So its an even death match from the start, person who has the best skills ( not the best credit card ) would win in the end.

Or something close to that.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

GeneralChaos wrote:
Lord Katsumoto wrote:Don't know how it would work, but that sounds like fun. Hard to do with so many money spenders as far as resources go... but could be fun

If it was going to happen in main, you would have to be taken to another realm same as ascended, only this time your covert would have to be capped at same 38 either brought down to or made up to, given say 100mill UU, and 20trill naq in bank to start with, along with MS capped at 2trill

So its

100mill UU
20trill in bank
MS cap 2trill
NO PLANETS
NO MT's
NO PPT.

When you are down to under say 1mill UU your out of the arena, there is no UU on turn change, so you only ever will have 100mill UU, if you do not build a def you lose 0.5% UU per turn.

So its an even death match from the start, person who has the best skills ( not the best credit card ) would win in the end.

Funny you choose 38 GC. Don't tell me you didn't get that without your credit card? :smt100

A better suggestion would be make everybody have the same covert level...

Jason will never disadvantage the $$$ spenders, it's his bread and butter...good luck with those caps, it's never gonna happen anyway!
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

good luck with getting admin to do this :P

As for blocking off things, it's quite easy to do, but at the least the market should be blocked. Planets shouldn't be in the calculations either, logically if you get thrown into a totally different realm/world with a totally new army and such, your planets wouldn't follow.

And for the difference in covert/anti levels you can just give people more UU to compensate, like i do with levels on ascended. It's much easier than changing peoples stats. And better than capping, people will get the feel to what it's like to be up against some large levels.

You should consider boosting some other things like Ms's that are under the average % threshold as well. CS's in ascended arent really massive players yet, but on main, especially in tournaments where everything is stripped from you, a 2 trill ms is a major player even though it's capped.

Other obvious things will need to be blocked, like the ability to increase cov levels, techs and ms slots whilst in the arena.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

I don't really think extra UU would help much against the 39s & 40s running around...
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Duderanch wrote:I don't really think extra UU would help much against the 39s & 40s running around...

...and 41s
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Field Marshall wrote:
Duderanch wrote:I don't really think extra UU would help much against the 39s & 40s running around...

...and 41s

:smt078
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
GeneralChaos
Forum Addict
Alliance: Omega
ID: 59627

Field Marshall wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

So its

100mill UU
20trill in bank
MS cap 2trill
NO PLANETS
NO MT's
NO PPT.

Funny you choose 38 GC. Don't tell me you didn't get that without your credit card? :smt100

Jason will never disadvantage the $$$ spenders, it's his bread and butter...good luck with those caps, it's never gonna happen anyway!

I traded alot over 2 years to get to level 38 thanks, it took me just over 2 years to go from 36 to 38, i bet it didnt take you 2 years to get it, you probably spent more on defending that 1 planet back in the day than ive spent on my account total.

I picked 38 because i figured thats about average in the game now, if its not go lower, 36.

And if its never going to happen, just lock the topic now, no point in having a discussion/suggestion on something that wont happen, its also not a disadvantage to the $$ players its not like they have to take part in a tournament.
Deep within Noob Cave, you find a strange pool filled with a glowing blue liquid. You think back to what your mother told you about unfamiliar liquids found in caves.

You're pretty sure she said "Drink it! What's the worst that can happen?"
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

GeneralChaos wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
GeneralChaos wrote:

So its

100mill UU
20trill in bank
MS cap 2trill
NO PLANETS
NO MT's
NO PPT.

I traded alot over 2 years to get to level 38 thanks, it took me just over 2 years to go from 36 to 38, i bet it didnt take you 2 years to get it, you probably spent more on defending that 1 planet back in the day than ive spent on my account total.

I picked 38 because i figured thats about average in the game now, if its not go lower, 36.

And if its never going to happen, just lock the topic now, no point in having a discussion/suggestion on something that wont happen, its also not a disadvantage to the $$ players its not like they have to take part in a tournament.

I'm in profit bozo, regardless of what you think...every SGW payment came out the same paypal account. There is more then was originally deposited...so ya, thanks :D that said, I forgot that planet you keep worrying about, don't worry about it :) I'm over that...

Back to point. Like I say, make it a uniform MS and spy level. No advantage for anyone. Give everyone level 30 and 2t MS for the duration?
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Gandy 181
Forum Expert

sol said it in his opening words

Sol wrote:good luck with getting admin to do this

Hmmm now hear is my question if we wanted him to do this how much does he actully check this section ??
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Gandy 181 wrote:sol said it in his opening words

Sol wrote:good luck with getting admin to do this

Hmmm now hear is my question if we wanted him to do this how much does he actully check this section ??

If you throw it at him during an admin meet he will probably look at it, but that's as far as it will go. Unless he's a changed man ;)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Gandy 181
Forum Expert

thanks sol

Return to “Game Suggestions”