Lord Foster, a gift...

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Re: Lord Foster, a gift...

Good to see came to an arranged VEndy hope you both have fun :)

And xdaku said something about ringing Bells :P :smt110

Cheers
~Belsamber~
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

xDaku wrote:Thought so. ;)
Ring ring.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

firstly, Daku... do one.

the others...

This isnt so much the loss of the UU that was the problem, yea it stung for a smaller player.

The main problem is Dra didnt just raid 10m UU, He massed the defense away completely and is unwilling to pay for that action at the very minimum.

whilst on a random player with no alliance that may be ok, doing so on a player with alliance tags to a well know empire of alliances prooves disregard for diplomacy, and generally just dishonourable.

this is all i will say in the matter. so Daku.. yes you, because i know YOU will be the one to keep this forum spamming going after this comment, dont bother replying to this comment. i dont care what you have to say.

Enjoy it Lord Foster, dont let Dra push you around and show these other FS players why the initial hit wasnt profitable.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:firstly, Daku... do one.

the others...

This isnt so much the loss of the UU that was the problem, yea it stung for a smaller player.

The main problem is Dra didnt just raid 10m UU, He massed the defense away completely and is unwilling to pay for that action at the very minimum.

whilst on a random player with no alliance that may be ok, doing so on a player with alliance tags to a well know empire of alliances prooves disregard for diplomacy, and generally just dishonourable.

this is all i will say in the matter. so Daku.. yes you, because i know YOU will be the one to keep this forum spamming going after this comment, dont bother replying to this comment. i dont care what you have to say.

Enjoy it Lord Foster, dont let Dra push you around and show these other FS players why the initial hit wasnt profitable.

Cos your "massing of the rank 666" was so much better... :roll:

~Turkzikey~

:smt081
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

the others...

Wow... that was a lot of dribble... i highlighted the funny bit with underline :-D
Empy, always so witty and wise.... strong all talk out of 10 :smt060

Btw... interesting - Duck Dodgers, Gregor Clegane, Legendary Apophis, Malx, xXxsephirothxXx and 1 guest, its a blue invasion... :smt112
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Tziki, Lord Foster even got sent a pm ten minutes before the raid commenced telling him that the amount of uu he had out was a little high for his defense. I wasn't going to raid mass a small player if he was online.

Muff, i know right i'm doing it the right way... this time. Maybe its personal growth...

We can keep this clean you know guys :smt042
Spoiler
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Drahazar is keeping it nice, I like that! Have fun BOTH of you! :smt050
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
Cain
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Sand Village
Race: System Lord

My account is really crappy but I didin't whine about it when i lost 70 mil and the guy who raided me was kind enought to offer me half of it back (didin't take the half from him because i felt that his hits were more than fair and his politness was envigoraiting) so I see this pretty pointless, but have fun :)
Spoiler
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

*ignores Empy and Daku*

have fun Foster and Drahazar it is nice to see people being all polite and stuff gives me that tingly feeling
Spoiler
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

huh, have fun Foster, this should be some good training for you.
On a small side note, Dra, didn't Loki challenge you last night? Then you suddenly went to 'busy'? :-$
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

the others...

Your idiocy is hilarious.

Still too scared though, damn. :roll:
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
Halisstra
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity
Race: Drow
ID: 1974167

Good luck Dra, your conduct on this matter has been very mature I personally would like to congratulate you on not losing your temper.

LF can learn a lot from this and now Dra has the opportunity to have some fun in between his exams.

As for Tziki, I don't have much to say except I find you to be hypocritical in your posts, I don't feel there was any reason for you to get involved since Dra had already pm'd LF and tbh I found your responses to diplomacy offensive.

Now, if you all don't mind, take your flame war/peeing contest/whatever you want to call it elsewhere and let these two work it out on mutually agreed terms and maybe have some fun on the process.

I swear by my pretty floral bonnet I will end you

FreeSpirit - freespirit2587@hotmail.com says:
im a spacecake wth rumfilling
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

Pavi wrote:huh, have fun Foster, this should be some good training for you.
On a small side note, Dra, didn't Loki challenge you last night? Then you suddenly went to 'busy'? :-$

ummmmm ... lolz :smt019
Spoiler
Foster
Forum Newbie
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Fossil

Hi everyone
I am looking forward to this vendetta both for the experience and the opportunity to get my name out there. Sounds like the situation may have been a little twisted but basically i had 12mil uu brokered to me and i was unable to train them for approx 25mins cos i got disconnected. In this time Drahzar came across my account and raided forth. Once finished my def was 0'd. Although this may have been unintentional it upset me so i made the request to have returned.
Basically Drahzar refused and we are where we are.
I hope to keep this a clean , fun time for us both. I Have agreed to the terms and thankyou for making them fair to a smaller account like mine :)

Lord Foster

**Below is the PM conversation we had resulting in this vendetta.If you please, read on. This will answer any discepancy there may be about what was said:

You mass me and run to ppt.
Weak as piss
This leaves u wirh 2 options.....
Return half my **** as they were decwnt hits
Dont return and and deal with the conseqences
Let me know. U have 24 hrs

lol 10 mill uu on a 900 bill defense is the same as 6-8Trill out on a 900bill defense, as your defense was not substantial enough to protect the amount of uu out the raid was fair, and so i will not be repaying the losses.
if you think it was an unfair hit talk to FS HC.
Drahazar
the raid was intentional, your defense was just collateral.

As mentioned i only asked for half my uu returned as i did say the hits were fair. This has been brought to the attention of both my CO and HC with great interest. Tziki recommends you return ALL my uu AND repay damages i think my option is more than fair!!
Is this your final answer?
You have 12hrs remaining

As the entire hit was fair, i will be returning no uu. I will pay back uu because you are not able to protect it. if you want to challenge me to a vendetta you can, although i advise heavily against this course of action.
A fair hit is a fair hit, if you defense was not high enough to protect your uu then either build it higher, or train more uu into slaves rather than leaving them exposed.
This was a free helpful lesson in profitable raiding.
So in conclusion my answer is this, you will get nothing from me, any attacks from you against me will be considered an act of war. So i guess the ball is in your court.
Drahazar

Then so be it
I have tried to remain diplomatic and peaceful in this matter. I have at no point denied the fairness of the hits nor have i recoginsed the need for some reward for your \'lucky\' find. i have not requested compensation for my def losses nor i have asked for more than share of your spoils
Once my PPT ends it is my intention to have you 0\'d in compensation for my loses. You cast the first acts of war both in your declaration to me and your two full pages in my logs. Any action i take will only be retaliation to your descision here and i loose no sleep thinking i started this.
You can keep your 10mil uu and loose many more or accept the 5mil i offer and stay ahead out of this encounter
This will be my final offer of a peaceful solution
Lord Foster
Last edited by Foster on Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

The only time I have actually raided a defence was for 35M UU and can be seen here, Obviously I won due to my scariness and lack of massing abilitiy.:

viewtopic.php?f=124&t=186197

[spoiler]I do love FM now though <3[/spoiler]

Return to “Vendetta corner”