Mathlord vs Imperius

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Mathlord vs Imperius

1 week? Minimum 1 tril defense? PPT okay. No planets. Just us two so you don't feel ganged up on and I don't get all self-righteous and pissy.

Ascended included since I kinda already said hello up there...
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Good luck to both sides, should be a Hell of a battle :-)
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

lol have fun guys :)
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

Math,

Just actually checked my logs, fair play for taking down my def, but Jesus you lost a fek load more than me :)
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Imperius wrote:Math,

Just actually checked my logs, fair play for taking down my def, but Jesus you lost a fek load more than me :)

Haha, look again. I lost 95 mil def supers. Nice try though :)
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Mathlord wrote:Did you give my officer notification before hitting him? I highly doubt it. Regardless, you mess with mine, whether it be alliance members or officers and you will lose everything.

i like how its suddenly not ok for people to mass YOUR officers, but the second one of TAF masses Imperius's officers you consider it ok...

Hypocrite...
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:
Mathlord wrote:Did you give my officer notification before hitting him? I highly doubt it. Regardless, you mess with mine, whether it be alliance members or officers and you will lose everything.

i like how its suddenly not ok for people to mass YOUR officers, but the second one of TAF masses Imperius's officers you consider it ok...

Hypocrite...

He wasn't even Imperius' officer :smt043 And my officer did nothing wrong aside from apparently being a good way to get me to mass someone.

Get off your high horse Tziki, the smoke is affecting your thought process...
Spoiler

---
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

~Tziki~ wrote:Hypocrite...

LMAO.

This is priceless. You know I like to give you a hard time, but this, is the single most funniest post I have ever seen :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043 :smt043
Last edited by Field Marshall on Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

~Tziki~ wrote:

Hypocrite...

It was an immense courtesy from Sarp's part to give several warnings and pieces of advice before farming a fair amount of naq on a low def, after which Imperius's alleged officer did what years of GW alliances have considered and still do, an act of war. Now you have the audacity of calling Sarp and Math unfair? After the show Imperius pulled, acting like a 15 year old girl and yourself coming and intervining, I'm suprised how anyone has the sense to actually listen to this garbage you keep throwing in our face. :-$

Was I a bit over-dramatic? I'm sorry. Go Math!
Bias Admin colour
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Ur next **Filtered** aka Mittenz aka small **Filtered** aka cudnt take a one on one?
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Imperius wrote:Ur next **Filtered** aka Mittenz aka small **Filtered** aka cudnt take a one on one?

You are acting like a 15 year old girl though :-D

What happened Djin? Where'd it all go wrong? You used to be such a cool and relaxed guy...

Why don't you just wind your neck in? You don't HAVE to exercise the right to use that new spy level just because you got it. There will be plenty of time...just try and take something a little more challenging? :smt017
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Imperius wrote:Ur next **Filtered** aka Mittenz aka small **Filtered** aka cudnt take a one on one?

Mass anyone else and this becomes a whole different ballgame kid ;) How about focus on the guy whose vendetta you actually accepted...I hear he has set you to war and is waiting to actually get attacked...

PS Seems you and your poor defenseless friend Anu decided to mass the officer of my officer. Welcome to hell Anu. Defense, spies and mothership gone.
Spoiler

---
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Suck a phat one Math, lost all respect I had for u.

JD/FM, used to play it cool, then people I respected acted like tools

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

You have your vendetta. Come at me. Your friend's fate is sealed by associating with the likes of you.
Spoiler

---
Imperius
Forum Intermediate

Well done Mathlord. Made Anu quit!

You are the Man.

After I 0 you and Sap, I'm selling and leaving.

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~

Return to “Vendetta corner”