Forum Regular
Alliance: Eternal Knights
Race: System Lord
ID: 33236

Re: MS

Wolfstien wrote:
Wolfstien wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Wolfstien wrote:So, if I amp out my MS techs the next time around and begin to farm, your saying that I won't lose fleets?
Not entirely sure. It definitely affects carrying capacity though, so even IF you are reduced to 9 MS, you will be able to bring a lot (depending on tech) more home. :)
Will have a word with admin on the effects of hitting with MSes and the effect. Idea so far though is that no matter how many MS you send (down to 9) you always lose one because of enemy return fire. In theory, if the enemy has 0 left (of daily defence dose) should not die.. not sure there. Will find out. :D

I will give it a go next time around.

Nothing, bought 40 techs and still lost one every time.

What was the carry capacity because I would think that with each tech bought the amount would increase. I'm not noticing any significant difference but have not bought that many?
Spoiler
byrne_1 wrote:My old alliance. ](*,)

Old EoB back in its peak, would of massed back with style. I cant see any come back this time.

So sad to see this.

Out of the all the alliances, you massed. Eob and maybe Eternal Knights could of done damage in their prime.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Techs boost carrying capacity...by one percent each tech. Not necessarily a good avenue to go yet, but eventually it will be a big help. Eventually ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

El_Ryune wrote:
Wolfstien wrote:
Wolfstien wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Wolfstien wrote:So, if I amp out my MS techs the next time around and begin to farm, your saying that I won't lose fleets?
Not entirely sure. It definitely affects carrying capacity though, so even IF you are reduced to 9 MS, you will be able to bring a lot (depending on tech) more home. :)
Will have a word with admin on the effects of hitting with MSes and the effect. Idea so far though is that no matter how many MS you send (down to 9) you always lose one because of enemy return fire. In theory, if the enemy has 0 left (of daily defence dose) should not die.. not sure there. Will find out. :D

I will give it a go next time around.

Nothing, bought 40 techs and still lost one every time.

What was the carry capacity because I would think that with each tech bought the amount would increase. I'm not noticing any significant difference but have not bought that many?

Carrying: 1 units. Naq Capacity: 1,259,000 at tech 40.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Mathlord wrote:Techs boost carrying capacity...by one percent each tech. Not necessarily a good avenue to go yet, but eventually it will be a big help. Eventually ;)
It is already worth it as soon as 9 MSes carry 1M Naq over their usual capacity, technically.. (that would be a mere 200 techs). (As you probably understand, being able to bring back 1MS worth of Naq extra means being able to cover your losses should you decide to build up your MS force.)
This is a gradual thing (although always 1% per tech).. investing loads in MS tech is indeed not the best venue to take right at the start, but it does get beneficial relatively soon as it directly affects your ability to farm. :-D
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

There's a debate over what would be worth more...investing in that many MS techs or investing in more unit production to immediately increase raiding.

You have to wait til ascensions take a bit longer to invest in things that are a few steps separate from an actual boost to your higgs.
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

no updates on NG???nothing???at least MS must be update somehow...min.fleets on MS to not be under your last ascension and to can protect your MS somehow if sombody decide to invest there...its...almost 2 months and no update...this tactic practic kill this game...alot off players log in one time per day or one time on 2 days because they know nobody can take naq from them on one hit lool

RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

™LoT wrote:no updates on NG???nothing???at least MS must be update somehow...min.fleets on MS to not be under your last ascension and to can protect your MS somehow if sombody decide to invest there...its...almost 2 months and no update...this tactic practic kill this game...alot off players log in one time per day or one time on 2 days because they know nobody can take naq from them on one hit lool

I quite like the carrying function of the MS - makes for a nice twist. And could be potentially devastating in war....

BUT, I dislike the seemingly automatic death-rates which make farming more expensive than it is often worth! - guaranteed to lose 1MS slot (ie: 50 units!) per hit. I can get around it immediately after ascending, but then means I'm going to lose a LOT if I farm...
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

actually i at first disagreed with the automatic lose of a mothership every time. But now that i have progressed farther in the game i agree with it and its adds a different element to the game.
Wolfstien
Fledgling Forumer

xdjoker wrote:actually i at first disagreed with the automatic lose of a mothership every time. But now that i have progressed farther in the game i agree with it and its adds a different element to the game.

Do tell.
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

By losing one MS per attack your now having to think more strategically about if that naq is really worth it. Also makes the techs come into play a little more and you have to constantly make sure that your MS fleet isnt getting to low. I believe if your ever down to 9 MS then you have screwed up some where along the line.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Yeah honestly the mechanics aren't too bad all in all. The annoying thing is people sitting around with low ascensions just building up motherships to snipe people. I wonder, probably something Juliette can answer, is there a limit on naq that can be sent between people with SS? I'm pretty sure we're getting a nice dollar feeding trade going already haha.
Spoiler

---
™LoT
Forum Regular
Alliance: TDD
Race: Furlings
Alternate name(s): Gods and Goddess of the Anunnaki

yea it is..100x their max currency carrying capacity at the start of the day.
so if you can take on one hit 10 mil you can recive in that day 1 bil....but if you are only with 10 MS(minimum) you can recive 100 mil per day top...

Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Yeah but a top ascending account right now will have about 60 motherships or so just by ascending...so that means they can be given 650 mil naq a day via ss...

Well looks like we've stumbled upon something lucrative haha.
Spoiler

---
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Mathlord wrote:Yeah but a top ascending account right now will have about 60 motherships or so just by ascending...so that means they can be given 650 mil naq a day via ss...

Well looks like we've stumbled upon something lucrative haha.

This is sgw - some things never change ;)
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

It explains all the people sitting around at low ascension levels with HUGE mothership fleets (and I'd guess up) just farming and farming.
Spoiler

---

Return to “New Grounds General”