Be my Mr. Miyagi please :-D
Samil
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: The Order
Race: System Lord
ID: 30127

Re: Highest UP?

Try to keep it around 250-300 per ascension
No alliance - used to be TO - many moons ago!!!!!!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I go for around 350-400 right now. I will go a little higher when I get into higher ascension levels.
Maltaze
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I'm pretty low on the ascension level (4) but I have a UP of 4150 on last count. I could easily build an elite MS fleet for the heck of it :P
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

And get it destroyed a 1/3rd of its count :P
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Um you know you lose all that when you ascend right? If your UP is that high, I would stick with it for a little while and get as much naq as possible before ascending. You have the ability to start the next ascension with way more naq than most people if you have alot of miners.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Maltaze wrote:I'm pretty low on the ascension level (4) but I have a UP of 4150 on last count. I could easily build an elite MS fleet for the heck of it :P
Nice. :) Yes, you could build a nice MS fleet.. however, take into account that you are about twice as weak as the average -ascending- player by ascension levels alone.. ;)
Maltaze
Forum Newbie

I did stockpile 4 bill Naq about a week ago, but I do see an alternative route. I could start pooling all the UP into motherships till the point where I have an unassailable force. Also, I have techs that make my motherships at least 3X as powerful, hence my motherships are still neck to neck with those ascended to Level 12 with negligible tech upgrades. :)
Archimonde
Forum Newbie

Nice strategy Maltaze :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

A level 1 MS is 12 times weaker than a level 12 MS. As a consequence, powering up to 3 times your usual MS power is only good as long as you do not attack people with high ascensions and decent MS counts.. so I doubt it would work.

But interesting idea.. I am curious to see if it is viable. :-D
xdjoker
Fledgling Forumer

In this stage of the game his strategy will enable him to hold his own against others right now but down the road where people start to build up more and more he will be at a disadvantage.
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I agree, early on nobody will be able to touch him. I am at level 12 right now with few MS, and don't really have the ability to make a bunch really quick. With those stats I know he can easily build 12 ships to my 1 and they are close enough to the same power level with techs. And the stockpiling method opens up a brand new strategy I never thought of before, thanks to ppt. If you really did stockpile 4 bil naq easily, well sh*t, stockpile a few billion more, hell see if you can max out naq. The thing is once you ascend you lose everything but the naq. You start over essentially, so you wont be making that much naq on ascension. So stockpile enough to buy crazy UP and techs for higgs production. This only will work if you stockpiled enough to allow yourself to buy enough upgrades to ascend every 2 days with plenty of naq left over (allowing you to keep the chain going). This way you are protected under PPT the whole time and you dont have to lose half your naq every ascension building bank size to hold the naq. I think I may try this out.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Hmmh, how about using paragraphs, master **Filtered**? :)

Might be easy indeed to build a lot of these Motherships, given that the starting UP is pretty massive. :-k
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Juliette wrote:
Might be easy indeed to build a lot of these Motherships, given that the starting UP is pretty massive. :-k

is there the naq + turns out there to make that tactic worth it ?
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Juliette wrote:
is there the naq + turns out there to make that tactic worth it ?
Worth it? Not in the long run.. but sustainable on the short run, yes. :)

Return to “New Grounds General”