Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Demi Gods

Sol wrote:
Master_Splinter wrote:Would its not work better off a players def lvls? Just because someone has a large TOC doesnt mean they are hard to descend and vice versa. There is the "God Diversion Power" stats on the realm page mayb something could be worked with that?
not really, demi's are drawn to the epic battles :), nothing is better than an evenly matched battle.
Ah, so hitting myself would give me a tier 8 demi? :P
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Master_Splinter wrote:Would its not work better off a players def lvls? Just because someone has a large TOC doesnt mean they are hard to descend and vice versa. There is the "God Diversion Power" stats on the realm page mayb something could be worked with that?
not really, demi's are drawn to the epic battles :), nothing is better than an evenly matched battle.

If you can ;).
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Master_Splinter
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TF HC
Race: Tollan
ID: 1936322

Sol wrote: demi's are drawn to the epic battles :), nothing is better than an evenly matched battle.

That is my point the defening party's TOC does not come into the contest really. It is more about the defence lvls they have built. (TOC Vs def lvls) Seeing two glass cannons go at each other is no epic battle in my book.
Such is Life
00:46:30 on 22nd Jun Executed EnterTheLion
06:03:41 on 4th Apr Descended High Empty
2013 Award
Spoiler

2012 Award
Spoiler
Mar 15, 23:04 Kikaz Destroy Military Repelled 6,283,641,911
hokiehomeboy: i taught MS many things, along the way he learned to be a bad ass mother **Filtered**
Ascended Arena Wins: 5
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).
If you let me. I will. :-D
Sol
Forum Addict

Master_Splinter wrote:
Sol wrote: demi's are drawn to the epic battles :), nothing is better than an evenly matched battle.

That is my point the defening party's TOC does not come into the contest really. It is more about the defence lvls they have built. (TOC Vs def lvls) Seeing two glass cannons go at each other is no epic battle in my book.

Yeah I see. The whole descension battle is a bit..odd...because you attack with what you defend with, and the select defence levels slice down that power resulting in devastation of your life force, which is regenerated. Which is practically pivoted on 1 level, mnec :P. So although you do have somewhat of a defence (which isn't really a defence, because it just decreases the attack rather than attempt to go for an all or nothing halting attempt), I just decided to base the demi thing on TOC, as it incorporates the fundamental life force-mnec bond. Although I could have done the TDC, except I think I made that after I introduced demi-gods :P, i.e I couldn't be bothered changing it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).

There is one way, in one exceptional circumstance where you can. Go find.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).
I know, abusing the old .. well .. system. But I do not like to use that Tamper Data thing. :?
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).
I know, abusing the old .. well .. system. But I do not like to use that Tamper Data thing. :?

There is another way, legit, it requires the animator achievement award though and 3k turns (or a name change).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).
There is another way, legit, it requires the animator achievement award though and 3k turns (or a name change).
Animator achievement award being a legit copy of your for Ascended? :shock: What the .. 7 accounts for those who played NG? :P
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).
Animator achievement award being a legit copy of your for Ascended? :shock: What the .. 7 accounts for those who played NG? :P

Who said anything about a copy :P
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:
If you can ;).
Who said anything about a copy :P
Well.. how else would one hit oneself? :|
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote: Who said anything about a copy :P

:-$
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote: Who said anything about a copy :P
:-$
*chuckles* Now that is exceptional. :-D
Sol
Forum Addict

What I'm more surprised about though is no one showing off their race war demi :P, also 2040 demis have been found to date.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:What I'm more surprised about though is no one showing off their race war demi :P, also 2040 demis have been found to date.
Was the race war not won by the usual suspects? :P

And how were those demis divided, tier-wise? ;)

Return to “Ascended General”