Tourney Nr. 10?

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld
ID: 0

Re: Tourney Nr. 10?

doc holliday wrote:
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:Remove CS for the next death match.

Why?

The reason is quite clear.

Massing someone with a large CS can be done, but it uses turns and takes time, trust me chopping away at Hookie took forever and even then I got not very far.

You can build your strike or assassins but you may well come short to have any planets left afterwards, then your a sitting duck.

In main, massing a massive MS is quite easy with very little losses. In normal ascended wars massing a large CS also is long but you are not worried about turns only descension.

May give the smaller players some hope without needing to build a 50 tril strike just to get over the CS

Maybe worth doing and see what happens?

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
doc holliday wrote:

Why?

Massing someone with a large CS can be done, but it uses turns and takes time, trust me chopping away at Hookie took forever and even then I got not very far.

You can build your strike or assassins but you may well come short to have any planets left afterwards, then your a sitting duck.

In main, massing a massive MS is quite easy with very little losses. In normal ascended wars massing a large CS also is long but you are not worried about turns only descension.

May give the smaller players some hope without needing to build a 50 tril strike just to get over the CS

nope CS are imp...

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Or give everyone a generic CS of the same power just for the tourney. Give everyone the same physicals too and everyone will be on a level playing ground. The big alliances will still team up and probably win, but it would make it more feasible for some small lone accounts to band together.
doc holliday
Forum Elite
Alliance: Unnatural Selection

Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote:
doc holliday wrote:

Why?

Then maybe not taking it away will help the smaller players farm more and be more active out of tourney so they can be better prepared for the next :smt047
Spoiler
Mathlord wrote:
doc holliday wrote:just don't come off ppt :smt071 :smt043
See what doc is really saying, is his six shooters tickle...until you die from it :D
Spoiler
prsko wrote:
SSG EnterTheLion wrote: As anyone who knows me knows, I never build up planets, if I steal a good one, so be it, but I never waste naq on a planet.
So that triple planet u bought was allready built up?
Or am I twisting your words like the rest?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Slim87R wrote:Or give everyone a generic CS of the same power just for the tourney. Give everyone the same physicals too and everyone will be on a level playing ground. The big alliances will still team up and probably win, but it would make it more feasible for some small lone accounts to band together.
I like this idea. ;)
Belsamber
Forum Expert
Alliance: GHOST RIDERS 2018
Race: GHOST RIDERS 2018
ID: 1992280

Honestly which smaller player can ever farm the amount needed to catch Thors CS well at least anytime soon ?

They need to make massing a CS more like main with regards to massing a MS
Spoiler
MEZZANINE wrote:Hey Bels,

Hows it going bud, you know I've had song stuck in my head all day, and now think I know why, tis your theme song

Well I don't know why I came here tonight
If Im lookin' for some love or a fight
Just a searching for place with some flair
but so drunk I could fall of my chair
Massers to the left of me, Diplo's to the right
Here I am, drunk in the forum with you
Drunk in the GateWars with you
12:30 *Matherion Attack defended 15 23,986,971 0 *8,785,373,000 *,874,130,048
14:27 ~Joker~ Attack defended 15 48,418,385 0 *,966,012,800,000 *,070,746,452,590
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Bunch of 3 turn attacks work fine for massing a CS on ascended, while keeping ante losses very small. A CS less tournament would be interesting, but at the same time the tournament is just about the only thing a CS is good for in the first place :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

Clockwork wrote:Bunch of 3 turn attacks work fine for massing a CS on ascended, while keeping ante losses very small. A CS less tournament would be interesting, but at the same time the tournament is just about the only thing a CS is good for in the first place :P

Never a true word said :D

Massing a CS is easy in normal ascended play but in these tourneys, you could use a lot of turns then you find someone else is hitting you and you cannot do much as you have run out of turns.

I dont have a too bad account and I was sweating trying to mass through the CS, which left me high and dry in turns just hoping no one saw on the lagged attacks and thought, he has no turns lol.

When the tourney starts, Sol balances personals with more planets but the CS rules supreme.

I am not **Filtered** about CS, just saying would be interesting.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
prsko
Forum Irregular

Stop complaining and build up your CS's.
New players can build their lvl's with APP, and spend farmed DMU's on other stats such as fleets, CS,...
Thor worked realy hard on his acc in the last year, so I think it's only fair he has an advantige over others who only complain and dont do much toward increasing theirs.
In the time this CS debate has been on and off, u guys could have build a realy nice CS....
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

xD Hahaha!

Well.. no one is denying that Thor's CS is cool and awesome and what not. Just that it seems inconsistent to level everything out except CS. ;) We have said that from the first Tournament on.
prsko
Forum Irregular

Well havnig a few bil extra planets is not realy leveling out imo, it helps a bit though.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

prsko wrote:Well havnig a few bil extra planets is not realy leveling out imo, it helps a bit though.
Fair point. :)
Sol
Forum Addict

I demand a blood sacrifice.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Sol wrote:I demand a blood sacrifice.
*cuts Sol* There is your blood. Obey! Obey! OBEY!

On a more serious note. I know it takes time to set these things up.. looking forward to it regardless of when and how it will be. ;)
Sol
Forum Addict

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:I demand a blood sacrifice.
*cuts Sol* There is your blood. Obey! Obey! OBEY!

On a more serious note. I know it takes time to set these things up.. looking forward to it regardless of when and how it will be. ;)

Not so much the time setting it up, but I'll be going on a trip soon so yeah...
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”