It's that time of the account again.

for all Alliance discussion
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: It's that time of the account again.

Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Join DDE :)

They think inactives make a difference!

active enough to keep FSE and HVE on the run :-$

On the run? More like DDE pursues sniping MSs and Planets, and when faced with an opponent online to defend there defense, they go to PPT.

hey just cos you guys dont build good planet defences on them sweet planets makes them an easy target, lol your cute tetris want an onliner oh wait.... you cried and refused haha nawww :smt058

An "onliner" isn't defined as two players massing each other, but merely two players online at the same time. I was online to defend my defense, at the same time I was stealing your repair naq and farming naq.

you defence dropped cutie, 2.4 gone and i raided you once you untrained all your stuff, try as you might you lost :smt056 c ry mee a riverrrrrr
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:
Guild wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Join DDE :)

They think inactives make a difference!

active enough to keep FSE and HVE on the run :-$

On the run? More like DDE pursues sniping MSs and Planets, and when faced with an opponent online to defend there defense, they go to PPT.

hey just cos you guys dont build good planet defences on them sweet planets makes them an easy target, lol your cute tetris want an onliner oh wait.... you cried and refused haha nawww :smt058

An "onliner" isn't defined as two players massing each other, but merely two players online at the same time. I was online to defend my defense, at the same time I was stealing your repair naq and farming naq.

you defence dropped cutie, 2.4 gone and i raided you once you untrained all your stuff, try as you might you lost :smt056 c ry mee a riverrrrrr

You took down my first defense while I was offline. I came online using my phone. At that point you were just starting to AC, so I untrained, you raided 500k, I then rebuilt a defense, retrained. You sabbed, I used my attack weapons, prevented you from sabbing my little defense. I got home 15 minutes later, rebuilt my 2.4tril defense, and began to steal your farming/repair naq. At this point you refused to mass me while I was online.

So there Guild, a nicely written out play by play of our skirmish.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
BarelyAllen
Forum Expert
Alliance: Justice League
Race: Speedster
ID: 1996821
Alternate name(s): Amag

This isn't a war thread. I just hope you know.

I don't really care, but you're getting carried away.
-Silence will fall-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Need a sig? Want one of the ones on display in the spoiler edited for your use? Just ask.

http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=174250 feedback
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

ANG (27) wrote:This isn't a war thread. I just hope you know.

I don't really care, but you're getting carried away.

Sorry about that, but our war rules state" No Main Forum War thread".

So I troll Guild anywhere I can.

Anyways, I hope my little quest of posting here is evidence enough for you NOT to join DDE or there associates, as that is the life style you will be in if you do.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.

Return to “Alliances - seeking, recruiting, etc”