Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Re: Doc Savage

doc savage wrote:
Ah man that's a total gutter. I had really hoped to at least have a chance of getting it back! Built that bad boy up to all it's glory - have no idea what it would be like now right enough!

Yeah I'm good, busy would be a massive understatement! Actual work, a wee bit of part time to pay for snowboarding holidays (you still skiing?), planning a wedding and Halo 4 keeps me pretty occupied! Although there's not as much Halo 4 time as I would like.

Doc.
yeah sorry ,let me have a word around and see if i can get to it for you, not promising owt but ill have a go

Good to hear your busy working :P havent been for a while ,but trying to arrange a lads holiday skiiing/snowboarding so fingers crossed, you not crippled yourself yet on your board ? :-D

a wedding :shock: congrats man !
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Remember this can happen!! Doc so be carefull when you play your Halo and get married etc :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
doc savage
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD

Guild wrote:
doc savage wrote:
Ah man that's a total gutter. I had really hoped to at least have a chance of getting it back! Built that bad boy up to all it's glory - have no idea what it would be like now right enough!

Yeah I'm good, busy would be a massive understatement! Actual work, a wee bit of part time to pay for snowboarding holidays (you still skiing?), planning a wedding and Halo 4 keeps me pretty occupied! Although there's not as much Halo 4 time as I would like.

Doc.
yeah sorry ,let me have a word around and see if i can get to it for you, not promising owt but ill have a go

Good to hear your busy working :P havent been for a while ,but trying to arrange a lads holiday skiiing/snowboarding so fingers crossed, you not crippled yourself yet on your board ? :-D

a wedding :shock: congrats man !

Apart from a pretty large bruise on my thigh from losing a fight with a tree I've remained injury free! Managed a 4 day stay in Chamonix and 8 in Jasna, Slovakia. 7 out of 12 days were powder, it was brilliant. Even had a bluebird thrown in there too.

Where are you thinking of going? We're going to whistler next year :-D :-D :-D

Cheers for looking bud.

Doc.
doc savage
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TDD

harchester wrote:Remember this can happen!! Doc so be carefull when you play your Halo and get married etc :-D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZOkF0McZKIw

Outstanding and easy to relate to!

Doc.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Hey Doc what's up? It's been a while since we last spoke. How have you been?

-KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”