raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

for how long i wonder...
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
Addict

Just ban his Chaos account, that should piss him off, obviously ban everything else for good measure, but i get the impression he actually cares about Chaos so will be pissed when it's deleted FOR REAL this time and not just so he can exploit an unranked bug.
Osi
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:actually I took it off his hands and he didn't sell it and a i didn't pay him so its legal in a sense

did you see this addict
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Addict

Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:
Øsiris øf the Øri wrote:actually I took it off his hands and he didn't sell it and a i didn't pay him so its legal in a sense

did you see this addict

He had 2 accounts at the same time, just because he has ALLEDGEDLY given it away it doesn't change ANYTHING. He cheated, he has cheated for a long time, he has scammed, he has even made fake posts about how he's "reformed" on this board quite recently which is obviously b/s.

I say enough is enough, just get rid of this scum once and for all. And yes, i did see your post. You personally gaining from his cheating doesn't matter Osiris, the accounts should be deleted and he should be banned completely from all games, period.

On top of that he is even baiting the mods and spamming excessively all over the forums.
Osi
Forum Addict

thats true and its not personal gain because this ascended accoun t cannot influence my main so really I just started pl...yeah im gonna stop before I get banned and I'll consider locking it myself
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Three easy steps (as far as i understand there is no shelll with this account right?)

1. Mass the account in ascension until it is worthless
2. Keep hitting it to ensure it is kept weak
3. Once descension is available, drop the account out of ascension
(with no shell to return to the account will be gone forever)
4. Sit back and laugh at the prospect of someone buying something which cannot be upgraded or "saved"

Gò.Óº°°
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

I agree, delete the accounts period. Heck, I knew someone who wanted it, but i would have said no buying because it'd piss someone off. Heck, this reminds me of "prentiss" or nightseeker. He is much the same...

Bill
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.
MackTheKnife
Forum Intermediate

Delete every one of his accounts, main, chaos, ascension, quantam if he has any. IP ban him too. He's hidden behind "I'm reformed" and "there are other people on my IP" for too long.
All alone, staring on
Watching her life go by
When her days are grey
And her nights are black
raistlin majere
Forum Elite
Alliance: Withheld
Race: Nanotimaster
ID: 8675309

the IP thing is valid though, one must take his locale and ISP's setup into account.
Psi Kiya Trist wrote:ZOMG IT"S RAI!!!
LBWMTE- D4rk S1de
Forum Expert

He's on ntl, which puts everyone through a gateway, so ip wouldnt work, I am sure this must have been bought up before, but is forum working on a script to save mac addresses or whateva they are, cos they are unique even with ntl. but we all know the chaos account he has, and we dont know what other accounts he has, so I say, punish him where we can find him.
Cant be bothered logging in with my full name- so i shortened it :D
Tok`ra wrote:[voice=spidey]My sarcasm senses are tingeling![/voice]
daivahataka
Forum Irregular

GhostyGò.Ó™ wrote:Three easy steps (as far as i understand there is no shelll with this account right?)

1. Mass the account in ascension until it is worthless
2. Keep hitting it to ensure it is kept weak
3. Once descension is available, drop the account out of ascension
(with no shell to return to the account will be gone forever)
4. Sit back and laugh at the prospect of someone buying something which cannot be upgraded or "saved"

Gò.Óº°°

Get a few others to sign on and I'd probably be up for it. :twisted:
WhiteyDude
Forum Intermediate

What was it he said last time he cheated?

"I will never cheat or scam again"

"I'm done with that"

Hmm... I think he's past his final warning?...

/Whitey
SHIFT TONE! OMG!

STFUBBQ?

SGW-irc founder

It means Perseverance
Phyre

im not cheating... i just cant get rid of the accounts!
12agnar0k
Forum Addict

Amit wrote:im not cheating... i just cant get rid of the accounts!

he does make a good point. :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Return to “For Admin Archives”