~Da Vinci~ vs TL

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: ~Da Vinci~ vs *grey one / blue one

gl ~Dä Vinci~ :)
Ketsurou
Forum Newbie
Race: Sadist

All of this cheering, and and I don't see either party posting anymore.

Should we be congratulating Norbe and the art of diplomacy instead? :roll:
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

Ketsurou wrote:All of this cheering, and and I don't see either party posting anymore.

No, give it time
RETURN of the P I R A T E
Ketsurou
Forum Newbie
Race: Sadist

caesar2 wrote:
Ketsurou wrote:All of this cheering, and and I don't see either party posting anymore.

No, give it time
If their diplomats are actually any good, then time would be in their favor. More time to talk the situation down. ;)
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: ~Da Vinci~ vs *grey one / blue one/ Jokerz3

1 planet stole so 1 more member added if u think u can strip me after breaking dra obv friendship over

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

Re: ~Da Vinci~ vs TL

and making my thread sale ](*,)

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

several defences gone be back soon

Trade Feedback
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

c2
Antz
Ganbazon
Lord Katsumoto
OlåvI
™Lord Of DestructiOn
R8™
Byrne1
DJUSS
laanekas
Spott
Praetorians
Couzens
Madman(Recruiting)
*Black Night
[Satyricon]
Blue One
The Largest Filipino
Brdavs
Jokerz3
*Retribution

Trade Feedback
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Impressive Da Vinci ! :smt060 declaring war to TL :smt025
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
caesar2
Forum Addict

You should read the text iflux... he didnt declare war on TL. its still vendeta between him and svarun. Tom just picked few to mass cuse svarun took his planets.

So thats tipical move of warmongers... cant hurt you will hurt your team. But not a war :)
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Borek wrote:Jokerz3 took his planet C2, not Svarun, so yet ANOTHER breach of the agreement from your side. Check your outgoing logs, might want to keep your boys n girls in check because Tom is not the sort to sit around talking whilst repeated DRA breaches occur from your side.
Guessing on my part since it is not in our logs but Im betting it was *Grey One that took the planet. The account is not in TL therefore any logs done by it will not show.

Jokerz sadly has not been around much if at all in over a month. However, it was Tom the dropped out of TAF to raid him and then rejoined. That in itself is what started this mess.

Also I have not heard from your HC or your members about any repeated breaches. How the hell do you expect us to take care of it on our end if people dont let us know in the first place.

Da Vinci. Tom. :smt091 Why the hell am I not on your list a couple posts above?! :D

Edit. Why is everyone deleting their posts lol. I saw what you wrote below this post... 8-[

Image Image Image
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter

lol angelis maybe they don.t want start a war
caesar2
Forum Addict

R0B3RT wrote:lol angelis maybe they don.t want start a war

to start war between who? now am confused... this is one war and who does not war with who?

:shock:
Borek
Forum Addict

No Angelis i misread what tom posted in the TAF chat, thought he meant Jokerz3 had taken his planet, not *Gray dropping tags to do it, which is why i deleted it because it was not relevant after i had this pointed out.

TAF have no problem with TL, TL have no problem with TAF, Svarun doesn't like being farmed so he broke a DRA agreement to attempt to mass Tom over it, Tom noticed and massacred him, Svarun now sitting pretty much statless threatening to planet snipe and even going so far as to drop tags with his NG multi to steal a planet. Obviously Tom is not going to put up with this behaviour, if Svarun is going to planet snipe and try and disrupt his account sale thread then since Svarun is in TL, I guess Tom feels it's up to TL to pay for his actions since he isn't building anything worth a damn.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Borek wrote:No Angelis i misread what tom posted in the TAF chat, thought he meant Jokerz3 had taken his planet, not *Gray dropping tags to do it, which is why i deleted it because it was not relevant after i had this pointed out.

TAF have no problem with TL, TL have no problem with TAF, Svarun doesn't like being farmed so he broke a DRA agreement to attempt to mass Tom over it, Tom noticed and massacred him, Svarun now sitting pretty much statless threatening to planet snipe and even going so far as to drop tags with his NG multi to steal a planet. Obviously Tom is not going to put up with this behaviour, if Svarun is going to planet snipe and try and disrupt his account sale thread then since Svarun is in TL, I guess Tom feels it's up to TL to pay for his actions since he isn't building anything worth a damn.
with that logic, Svarun/TL should logically be expected to apply the same concept to TAF and for them to deal with Toms actions. Which results in a war, official or not. Which neither of you want. So how about fixing that acceptance of toms actions and deal with it properly before people get pissed and **Filtered** escalates.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

Return to “Vendetta corner”