C2 vs whoever buys it

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Re: C2 vs whoever buys it

i think someone a little mad :smt060

you can do what ever you like but account sales have slowed down so i deal in naq which you can't effect nice try tho :)

didn't see you as a little cry baby
Last edited by ~Dä Vinci~ on Mon Jun 10, 2013 9:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

C2 i hope you performenc will be better then SVaRuN who sit statless :D :smt060
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Borek wrote:
SVaRuN wrote:I work the same way, so may as well call shotgun
tbh you should worry about your current performance, or lack of it, before you start attempting to pick on other people.

Sometimes you just cant see it and it was always there...
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.

SVaRuN wrote:
Borek wrote:
SVaRuN wrote:I work the same way, so may as well call shotgun
tbh you should worry about your current performance, or lack of it, before you start attempting to pick on other people.

Sometimes you just cant see it and it was always there...
can only use that so many times ](*,) sad to see you making overs fight for you...

Trade Feedback
Borek
Forum Addict

I see the large amount of free naq i get farming you, not that i need naq tbh, but it is nice to get it freely handed over, hell i can pop a few assassins up and get some free spy kills at the same time, win:win 8)

idk Tom maybe he's referring to the stunningly secretive move of training up normal attack troops for a future sniper-mass attempt, but hey, lets face it it's taken him almost a month to do that after his fail on you, so at this rate he'll get 12 attempted masses a year, you never know, one of them MAY even work. OMG, whatever shall i do if i lose my 150m weaps and 100m supers and my spies... oh noes oh noes...

Oh, right, i'll just buy them back the next time i log in and get back to massing real players...lol
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"
Vicarious
Fledgling Forumer
Race: SISU
ID: 1972520

caesar2 wrote:
Vicarious wrote:What if I buy it to return to TL :smt064 :-"

~V

Than I will give Senate two options:
A) C2
B) vicarious

(only because I cant hit own alliance member- nothing personal :D )

But theres another one option:
C) You buy account with discount cuse you know you have to pay the rest to C2... or wont get discount and pays it form own... but better if Tom wears looses... of course all trades made between me and buyer have to be leagal, public and anounced to other players.

Well... like I said, I will drop tags if needed...

Whoever buys it, buys it with this vendeta.

Better not come back so :smt022

~V
Dark Hero Siggies:
Spoiler
Dark Hero says:
i ****** up with cough syrup once
never doing that again
it had sorbitol in it which basically means... instant diarrhoea
plus we were drinking at the same time which meant instant passing out
now put them both together....

Dark Hero says:
there is only 362 days in the year

Vicariously Dark Hero 10,000,000 Naquadah 5,800,000,000,000 Naquadah Jan 08, 2012, 11:11 am Completed.
GrizzZzzly siggies:
Spoiler
GrizzZzzly says:
ya but i mainly watch it cos he's hawt
Da Vinci siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
well was in the shower
thought why not time to spair
i can multi task
then he started saying
"bend over pick up the soap"
Lord of Destruction siggies:
Spoiler
Tom says:
guys
first 1 to reply wins 1t
omg..
not even loid
ppt misser
1t out
1.5t def
omg

Tom just sent you a nudge.

Andy says:
LoD $$$
™Lord Of DestructiOn says:
??
Andy says:
lol
Tom says:
lmaoi

Tom says:
lol my friend from college has sex with his cousin while his m8 watched from a tree
~NAME~ Siggies:
Spoiler
zakb3 says:
i love you <3
Jokerz Siggies:
Spoiler
peter says:
Rocky?
Andy says:
andy
peter says:
andy?
Andy says:
Vicariously
peter says:
ahh
Brothers siggies:
Spoiler
wnpll20@googlemail.com (E-mail address not verified) says:
guild stats whats left whilst i wsa ndruun
druk
drunky
drnk
drunkl
drunk
FM siggies:
Spoiler
FM says:
I once went out...and started drinking the next day as well...
and I went crazy
I don't remember anything about the evening...
I woke up in my mates new house...new carpet...the works...
There was a little turd on the floor
Tom says:
rofllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
FM says:
and on my ass

FM says:
Maybe you think slower then you type?
So you do stuff phonetically
Like a tard
Tom says:
mby u should shut up
Random Siggies:
Spoiler
vintage says:
come on andy do it
do it!
do
it
!

Andy says:
Weapons Destroyed
Name Type Quantity Strength
Targeted Spacial Distortions Defense 2005293 5750/5750
Defense
vintage says:
he did it :O
damn you :O

Alexander Newman says
your a tard //
Andy Barrell says
FS ******* Special
Alexander Newman says
TL **Filtered** Lemmings
Andy Barrell says
FS Forgotten Socks
Alexander Newman says
TL Twerp Sauce
Andy Barrell says
FAIL
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Race: Roman

No one is fighting for me... You brought them into this so they are fighting for themselves. Also the sooner you realize this is not a 100m dash but a war, the better.

I do not speak ill of you two, or disrespect you, don't belittle you. I respect my opponents, because I know that not only is this the right thing to do, but because I have been in enough wars and seen enough to know that underestimating your opponent isn't really smart.

This what you are doing now is fighting a forum war. If you will do well in the actual fight, you will see me and others post here how we wish to surrender and make peace.
Whether or not this will happen I will let you to ponder about and I guess see.

Other than that, me the poor and weak warrior will back out from this thread for the time being. You are naturally allowed to post whatever you wish.

Good luck with this fight against The Legion and naturally in your real lives as well
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Borek wrote:I see the large amount of free naq i get farming you, not that i need naq tbh, but it is nice to get it freely handed over, hell i can pop a few assassins up and get some free spy kills at the same time, win:win 8)

idk Tom maybe he's referring to the stunningly secretive move of training up normal attack troops for a future sniper-mass attempt, but hey, lets face it it's taken him almost a month to do that after his fail on you, so at this rate he'll get 12 attempted masses a year, you never know, one of them MAY even work. OMG, whatever shall i do if i lose my 150m weaps and 100m supers and my spies... oh noes oh noes...

Oh, right, i'll just buy them back the next time i log in and get back to massing real players...lol
OoooooooO baby :smt060
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

SVaRuN wrote:No one is fighting for me... You brought them into this so they are fighting for themselves. Also the sooner you realize this is not a 100m dash but a war, the better.

I do not speak ill of you two, or disrespect you, don't belittle you. I respect my opponents, because I know that not only is this the right thing to do, but because I have been in enough wars and seen enough to know that underestimating your opponent isn't really smart.

This what you are doing now is fighting a forum war. If you will do well in the actual fight, you will see me and others post here how we wish to surrender and make peace.

Other than that, me the poor and weak warrior will back out from this thread for the time being. You are naturally allowed to post whatever you wish.

Good luck with this fight against The Legion and naturally in your real lives as well
well technically you brought them into the war when you touched my planets but i wont rant on about that as it's in the past and now is irrelevant.. i wish you good luck as well i will be off when im off and il see you then :)

Trade Feedback
caesar2
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties Island
Race: [carrot]
ID: 1933254

I declared this cuse I wanted and not cuse someone.
If you says am crying than ok. Am crying.
No I wont sit statless, thats not my style. But wont sleep with PC as I once in past did.

now, spamer please spam elswhere... need this clean for those buyers... so they can find right post faster and dont have to read all soupoperas of gw.
RETURN of the P I R A T E
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict

caesar2 wrote:I declared this cuse I wanted and not cuse someone.
If you says am crying than ok. Am crying.
No I wont sit statless, thats not my style. But wont sleep with PC as I once in past did.

now, spamer please spam elswhere... need this clean for those buyers... so they can find right post faster and dont have to read all soupoperas of gw.
lol.. true colours do shine in the afternoon sun indeed :-D

Trade Feedback
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I knew selling my baby to Tom would result in some excitement for it haha.

I like your style C2. No surprise there though.

To both parties, be sure to post all war stats. This is a fun read.
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
R0B3RT
Forum Zombie
Alliance: jaded empire
Race: fighter
ID: 0

IFLuX wrote:C2 i hope you performenc will be better then SVaRuN who sit statless :D :smt060
why new player don.t ask first ?
stupid question not made you big ;)
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:
SVaRuN wrote:No one is fighting for me... You brought them into this so they are fighting for themselves. Also the sooner you realize this is not a 100m dash but a war, the better.

well technically you brought them into the war when you touched my planets but i wont rant on about that as it's in the past and now is irrelevant.. i wish you good luck as well i will be off when im off and il see you then :)
Techincally, did you not start it by farming them? cant claim i know the ins and outs of it all as the whole situation seems a bit over dramatic and filled with Boreks constant flaming and attempts to make his posts hold any influence on those reading it through flaming... But, none the less thats the impression i got.

That aside this has become quite the cluster **Filtered** and there has been dishonourable behaviour on your part. C2 and i go way back, and will continue to move forward as TO drunken fools tags or no tags, so for that... have fun C2, Svarun, TL and god knows who else this mess will involve xD
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Borek
Forum Addict

You want to get Technical Tziki then TL were having a gay old time farming TA all through the Mh war, and were still at it afterwards whilst TA accounts were trying to rebuild. We had a DRA and no matter what you say, that was BROKEN by Svaruns fail-flop-mass on Tom.

There's only 1 player to blame in this, there were DRA terms in place to settle any farming issues or even officially set up a vendetta agreed by both Senates, but nope, Svarun chose to ignore the agreed terms and attempt to mass, just so happened he failed massively and got massacred in response and has been so humongously outclassed that, well, just spy *Gray one and Blue one, you'll see what i mean.
Last edited by Borek on Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Edmund Blackadder-"The path of my Life is beset with Cowpats from the Devils own satanic herd!"

Return to “Vendetta corner”