Forum Elite
Alliance: Faded Empire
Race: Masstastic
ID: 94442
Alternate name(s): Thurisaz, Dance Commander

Re: HAI

Jaime Lannister wrote:
solmyr wrote:
Jaime Lannister wrote:I remember your name. Welcome back. How's it going ?

I ate your confederacy btw.

-KJ
Kjarkur. Still being a massey dirtbag :smt117 :smt117

I'm glad I did not disappoint.

We have warmed your seat within the Empire now come.

-KJ
sorry, not coming back anytime soon, takes too much time away from getting rich and drinking too much.
TRADED WITH ME??? Lemme Know how it went!!
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=154179
8 Multi's reported and banned
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Ahhh perhaps I should be joining you. Not the other way around. :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

I remember you as well. hope RL is going well
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
solmyr
Forum Elite

Les Ennemis wrote:I remember you as well. hope RL is going well
Warlords of briton?
moses
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Leaf
Race: Na'vi
ID: 48618

what up playa long time no see :smt047
Spoiler
Comulous
Forum Irregular
ID: 67440

solmyr wrote:
Comulous wrote:hi solly, from what i heard after they wouldn't let you and woodsy manage the merge, the leadership wasn't the best and things fell apart. even hammy went inactive because of it :( venom tried to bring FE back a while ago, but i don't think it really took off. oly, roadrunner and myself are in DDE and having a blast! best alliance EVER.

does this mean i should take you off my farm list??? :razz:
Hammy?? OH not_a_hamster i barely remember him he was at my twilight.. yeah i still actually talk to venom thru FB and soccermanager.com, he told me he was trying, i think i jumped on the porums to help out but couldn't come back ingame.. I remember you going to DDE, you were a weapon though.... the amount of times i almost joined Delta or DDE, but stayed at TC is unbelievable, shoulda split but could'nt #-o #-o

i remember roadrunner, and ofc i remember oly (does he do anything in DDE, i remember him leadeing FE and doing nothing most of the time). No keep farming me comulous im not about to resurface.. (what is my ID ingame, is the Unkown account that i gave to Chaos?, is he still about?) i remember when i had a 1Trill MS and it was in the top 50-60 in the game roughly. sigh what a nostolgic sentence.

whats inflation like (i.e id hit for 30b on 15ats farming before i left, what would you strike for now ally?)
hammy was really active, a good player, he became inactive as he was getting pressure on him from the HC to be more active when he had exams on, so he just went on vacation and didn't come back. he sent me a message on the old forums to let me know, seeing as he was my officer.

and yeah i remember you doing an application for OE more than once i think, but you couldn't leave :razz: once i decided to leave i was happy with that decision and didn't want to go back, but worked out well as ended up here :D you would love it here, i remember you and matty having a blast together :-D

not sure what your ID is and can't look it up atm as im in a bloodwar, name is Solmyr II, i think that was your last account? and no chaos isn't around, i think he stopped playing around the time that venom became less active, but not really sure, keep in touch a little with them too. they were good times back then :D and yes your MS! the first to 1T in TC, such an achievement back then :razz:

i strike for min of 50b on 0 def too now, with the price of turns having gone up, but if you can buy turns cheaper then could go for less....
solmyr
Forum Elite

Comulous wrote:
solmyr wrote:
Comulous wrote:hi solly, from what i heard after they wouldn't let you and woodsy manage the merge, the leadership wasn't the best and things fell apart. even hammy went inactive because of it :( venom tried to bring FE back a while ago, but i don't think it really took off. oly, roadrunner and myself are in DDE and having a blast! best alliance EVER.

does this mean i should take you off my farm list??? :razz:
Hammy?? OH not_a_hamster i barely remember him he was at my twilight.. yeah i still actually talk to venom thru FB and soccermanager.com, he told me he was trying, i think i jumped on the porums to help out but couldn't come back ingame.. I remember you going to DDE, you were a weapon though.... the amount of times i almost joined Delta or DDE, but stayed at TC is unbelievable, shoulda split but could'nt #-o #-o

i remember roadrunner, and ofc i remember oly (does he do anything in DDE, i remember him leadeing FE and doing nothing most of the time). No keep farming me comulous im not about to resurface.. (what is my ID ingame, is the Unkown account that i gave to Chaos?, is he still about?) i remember when i had a 1Trill MS and it was in the top 50-60 in the game roughly. sigh what a nostolgic sentence.

whats inflation like (i.e id hit for 30b on 15ats farming before i left, what would you strike for now ally?)
hammy was really active, a good player, he became inactive as he was getting pressure on him from the HC to be more active when he had exams on, so he just went on vacation and didn't come back. he sent me a message on the old forums to let me know, seeing as he was my officer.

and yeah i remember you doing an application for OE more than once i think, but you couldn't leave :razz: once i decided to leave i was happy with that decision and didn't want to go back, but worked out well as ended up here :D you would love it here, i remember you and matty having a blast together :-D

not sure what your ID is and can't look it up atm as im in a bloodwar, name is Solmyr II, i think that was your last account? and no chaos isn't around, i think he stopped playing around the time that venom became less active, but not really sure, keep in touch a little with them too. they were good times back then :D and yes your MS! the first to 1T in TC, such an achievement back then :razz:

i strike for min of 50b on 0 def too now, with the price of turns having gone up, but if you can buy turns cheaper then could go for less....
bloodwar??

yeah i forgot i got a new account and called it solmyr II. i think chaostheory had my origianl 94442 that i got to TUK with the "big" MS. gave it to him when i left... if i could get my original account back maybe...
Comulous
Forum Irregular

you'll learn about bloodwar when you get back :razz: you can also have a legal multi now too, as long as you get it from newgrounds

that ID is chaos, did you want me to ask him for the login details so you can get it back? or get him to email or pm them to you?
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

cant believe i just noticed this ><
Hey solmyr how you doing mate? Well i hope!
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
solmyr
Forum Elite

~Odin~ #38 wrote:cant believe i just noticed this ><
Not too bad mate yourself!!!!!

Comulous wrote:you'll learn about bloodwar when you get back :razz: you can also have a legal multi now too, as long as you get it from newgrounds

that ID is chaos, did you want me to ask him for the login details so you can get it back? or get him to email or pm them to you?

i can just facey him, still talk to brandon and craig.... ewwww... Choas and Venom thats better
~Odin~
Alföðr

solmyr wrote:
Not too bad mate yourself!!!!!

Comulous wrote:you'll learn about bloodwar when you get back :razz: you can also have a legal multi now too, as long as you get it from newgrounds

i can just facey him, still talk to brandon and craig.... ewwww... Choas and Venom thats better
Yeah not bad, bloody cold at the moment lol
Hows tassie? (from memory your based down in the land of two heads).
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
Comulous
Forum Irregular

getting a bit slow there odie ;) :razz:
solmyr wrote:

yeah, get those names right! lol :razz: you must have been away for far too long....if you're going to come back then make sure you bring woodsy with you, he was good value to have around :) we have a seat saved in DDE for you already :D
~Odin~
Alföðr

Comulous wrote:
LMAO that's nothing I was at a heavy metal gig last night with a mate and i was sitting down for more then half the event, I tell ya...old age isn't agreeing with me lol.
Spoiler
solmyr
Forum Elite

~Odin~ #38 wrote:
Comulous wrote:
LMAO that's nothing I was at a heavy metal gig last night with a mate and i was sitting down for more then half the event, I tell ya...old age isn't agreeing with me lol.

OH dear odie....... who'd you see? yeah im in tassie and OMG dude hasnt been over 7 degrees for a week its so lame.
~Odin~
Alföðr

solmyr wrote:
~Odin~ #38 wrote:
Comulous wrote:

OH dear odie....... who'd you see? yeah im in tassie and OMG dude hasnt been over 7 degrees for a week its so lame.
bunch of no name bands - Seven Sermons, Zombie Apocalypse Theory, Vervet Thirst, The Rared.
Went along because a friend knew one of the guys in Zombie Apocalypse Theory....they were actually really good. I haven't been to a gig in like a year so it was good to get out and see whats on offer at the moment.
Spoiler

Return to “New/Returned to the forum?”