Suggestions for plague tournament

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Suggestions for plague tournament

fem fatale wrote:@ Sol I wasn't refering to do anykills, I was refering to not doing anything at all.. there was some that made no hits at all and did not give shyphons to anyone that got through further than most.. the only thing they did was stand there and refill their own LF if needed..
I understand, but I'm just saying, the idea was to stay alive. Now whether or not you attacked infected is up to you, the only thing it eventually gives you is a larger multiplier so you get more time added to staying alive (and life force if you siphon I guess...). It's not really something to be punishable....even so I do have measures to punish the inactive (which is different to someone just standing still and not doing anything anyway).
fem fatale wrote: also at the start some ppl I know are usually actve got killed off by the damn butcher before they got a chance to do anything.

and what about how the Butcher never actually died. I see Fric killed it but it had unlimited ascemded attacks, in unlimited times ie not the normal one person every 3hrs..

I don't get the point of us working together to kill of something that can't be killed..
ie people will wake up to the fact there is no point and start just killing of each other to be the last one standing.. bringing their damn stupid main game grudges/wars with them.
Ya, the butcher at the start was a bit...trippy...there's a limit to how much you can actually siphon (even for NPC's) but the butcher just went all...sentient on me.
As for the multiple attacks, ya, but some where duds as you saw :P, is rectified now. He should follow the restrictions normal players have, except he can attack a few people at a time.

He actually killed himself :P, the stats chalked it up as fruc or whatever killing him.

ANYWAY, next round will be more flowy, butcher will follow suit and the like.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”