What should be the next tournament?

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.

Next tournament?

Deathmatch
16%
Team Deathmatch
23%
Race War
40%
Plague
21%

Total votes: 57
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: What should be the next tournament?

Caprila wrote:You tell us this after we've voted #-o

Any more details on how you'd like to run it this time ? :-) Race war is quite far ahead
Tournament win achievements will apply to race war, probably something like: Last to live of each race wins it, and the biggest contributor of the winning race, wins it.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Rumplestiltskin
Forum Newbie

what about a super ascended tournament were all are upgraded per turn but actives can ascend very fast, lots of room for wars, lots of DMU, lots of turns and a tournament market.
Sol
Forum Addict

Rumplestiltskin wrote:what about a super ascended tournament were all are upgraded per turn but actives can ascend very fast, lots of room for wars, lots of DMU, lots of turns and a tournament market.
Sounds like a whole new game!
So you're thinking of a game within a game? Basically a tournament version of the game but sped up?

Race war it is anyway! I may limit the races to even them out, i.e. some people who joined late could be kicked to even out the teams.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

I reckon I'll allow multies for this arena.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Maha Vishnu
System Lord
Alliance: Pharoah- Goauld Empire
Race: Goa'uld

What about a royal rumble approach.

Players sign up.
Level up
Randomly assign a order number so the players will get a number but will not know when they will enter the warzone unless they keep tabs on the tournament and estimate when they will be thrown into the action.
Its the luck of the draw if you get thrown in when your in bed or you have just logged on.

Depending upon number of players and duration you want, then enter X amount in every Y time.

The winner gets the rewards etc, then at the end of the year, a tourney is held for ALL the winners only. The winner does not get prizes but the title of Universal God of the Arena.

They will then enjoy a benefit of having that title aswell as maybe a slightly higher planet/naq income, or turn rate etc for their main or ascended? . Their personal levels do not get increased only by them farming though.

They will then have to defend that title at least twice a year with a death match, rumble, etc.

Not sure that would work with game mechanics or really given it that much thought but maybe folks here can build upon it or just kick it out of the park.

Host=Does not matter, Goauld=Maha Vishnu, Ori = ????? OOC:=ME
Descensions
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Tournament Discussion”