Tournament 14, race war!

For general discussion about the tournament, battles, vendettas and for requesting team members or requesting to be apart of a team.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Tournament 14, race war!

Sol wrote:Can't do server, **Filtered** complain. Would be better to do just do actives as well :P, even so, **Filtered** complain.
**Filtered** those **Filtered**. Game is game. Boss is boss. You are **Filtered** Sol, stand your bloody ground.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Sol wrote:Can't do server, **Filtered** complain. Would be better to do just do actives as well :P, even so, **Filtered** complain.
**Filtered** those **Filtered**. Game is game. Boss is boss. You are **Filtered** Sol, stand your bloody ground.
Then Jasons throws his arms up in the air saying ayo, gotta let go. I don't care about little kids whining, but AJ was like ehh sol, probably not a good idea. Probably could do one with a 'instant get me out of here' button.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Then Jasons throws his arms up in the air saying ayo, gotta let go. I don't care about little kids whining, but AJ was like ehh sol, probably not a good idea. Probably could do one with a 'instant get me out of here' button.

:smt104 AJ is alive???? hope he sorted those damn scripters out..

opt out is only good if play is active, be kinds ironic if inactives won with all the actives waring and taking each other out haha :smt043
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

fem fatale wrote:
Sol wrote:
Juliette wrote:
:smt104 AJ is alive???? hope he sorted those damn scripters out..
No. He said this last time.
fem fatale wrote:opt out is only good if play is active, be kinds ironic if inactives won with all the actives waring and taking each other out haha :smt043
With every kill giving you planets and turns, the first ones to go are the massive number of inactives then in play. (Besides, last time, Sol had an automated - tiered - kicking if xx hours not active; inactives were gradually kicked out or killed. Sort of like the Butcher in Sierena, only larger scale.)
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

How about this..

The entire server goes in, but you have a big red button on your command center page..

If you don't wish to participate in war, push the button within 12/24 hours of tournament start, and you're out.

Doing so, forfeits any and all rewards you may have recieved for participation, and anything your race as as a whole gains.

The opt out button disappears after 12/24 hours, or after you attack anyone in the tournament. After all, its an option not to play the tournament, not to **Filtered** up the people that want to play, then drop out of reach

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Caprila wrote:How about this..

The entire server goes in, but you have a big red button on your command center page..

If you don't wish to participate in war, push the button within 12/24 hours of tournament start, and you're out.

Doing so, forfeits any and all rewards you may have recieved for participation, and anything your race as as a whole gains.

The opt out button disappears after 12/24 hours, or after you attack anyone in the tournament. After all, its an option not to play the tournament, not to **Filtered** up the people that want to play, then drop out of reach
I dissagre on the timer!
it should dissapear after 2 days becouse of ppt
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

there is already an opt out option... its called suiciding yourself.. having all the server in would not balance the races anyway as its not 25% each as it is.

besides, who wants their farms locked in arena once they themselves are out? Unless you make it we all sit there unable to do a thing until its over
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

nice time to beat my own record :o

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Aisar Saqib wrote:nice time to beat my own record :o
well this time there won't be any inactive acc in it so kinda hard :P
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Sol
Forum Addict

You can easily suicide and get someone to kill you, buuuttt those that complained found it hard to figure out.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

IFLuX wrote:
Aisar Saqib wrote:nice time to beat my own record :o
well this time there won't be any inactive acc in it so kinda hard :P

yh i get that now :P

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Sol
Forum Addict

20 hours left! Get some indus in there!
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Out of interest Sol, what's the ratio of races in total? Is Indu just a very small faction? Or just fewer active Indu players?
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Sol
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:Out of interest Sol, what's the ratio of races in total? Is Indu just a very small faction? Or just fewer active Indu players?
Out of those that could play right now...
2707 tolah
2181 indu
2427 ajna
1072 ori

it is now...
22 Tolah, 14 Indu, 24 Ajna and 22 Ori

So not much of a correlation really. I'm surprised by the amount of Ori tbh.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
byrne_1
Forum Irregular
Alliance: TL

This one is going to be short and sweet.

We need more people signing up.

Return to “Tournament Discussion”