FLuX sig shop

The place for the Sig Shops and Sig Tutorials. Requests should go to the other sub section.

Moderator: Market Mods

IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: FLuX sig shop

Tetrismonkey wrote:They are clean, and straight forward. Nothing to difficult about what you did but it flows well which is what you need. One thing I would suggest is to center on one focal point. ATM there's alot catching your eye but nothing center.
Hmm so what do you suggestion me to do with this sig to make it more central? I am noob in this .. been doing sig only for 2 days atm :smt100
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Use lighting, contrast and blurring. Before that figure out what the sig is about. If its about representing an entire empire, then use there symbol or in this case the fantastic text. Have that more centered or use lighting or blurring to draw your eyes to it. Everything else is more secondary but should still.flow with the sig.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
IFLuX
Forum Elite

On 3rd try i got somethink "decent"
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"

[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

IFLuX wrote:Image

If you take the hand and make it a top/higher layer, you could 'save' it from the effects of your border. Then you have the hand really pop out.

If that is in any way clear. :? :) (Also, see if you can 'finish' the finger with the missing piece?)
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Juliette wrote:
IFLuX wrote:Image

If you take the hand and make it a top/higher layer, you could 'save' it from the effects of your border. Then you have the hand really pop out.

If that is in any way clear. :? :) (Also, see if you can 'finish' the finger with the missing piece?)
better ?
Last edited by IFLuX on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I would say yes. :) Though signatures I make are extremely simplistic, so let's see what others say. :P
IFLuX
Forum Elite

DDE WAR TEAM PROJECT

Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

IFLuX
Forum Elite

rabbit should be removed it's there to troll :D

FINAL

Last edited by IFLuX on Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Loving your work!

A future sig-making star on the rise here. The force is strong with you. :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Great job flux, lovin my new sig
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

Thanx flux
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

Bioflick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Mayhem
Alternate name(s): Bioflick

Thanks alot man, the pony is almost gone now :smt047

Taf descensions 2014
Spoiler
dapice
Firefly
[ Tauri Alliance - AussieOiOi]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Kristof
[ TÅTS - Columb]
DESCENDED UnKnown of the TOLAH

VAGABOND
Ash to Ash
[ Tauri Alliance - NoMad]
DESCENDED UnNamed of the ORI

X91
[ TÅÅE ]
Disciples of Amun (Swiftness)
DESCENDED UnKnown of the ORI

Aizen
Squad 5
[ TÅTS - Destroyer]
Disciples of Aker (Alertness)
DESCENDED Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Spoiler
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Guerrero personal sig project ::

Looking for more requests :D
Spoiler

CJO - Judgement HC

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Good to see someone else other then phalax taking up a share in the sig market ^_^ Phalax I know is busy IRL right now so anyone looking for sigs buzz fluxy ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “Shops and tutorials”