Heavy Horse vs AG thor - Ascended

A place for declaration of, requests for, and bragging about, one on one personal wars ...
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Re: Heavy Horse vs AG thor - Ascended

My memory might be failing me here... but didn't it happen some time ago that Thor was supposedly not TAF then few weeks later he was ?
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

Loki™ wrote:
Mathlord wrote:
Zod14c wrote:Where is Mathlord to cry about this vendetta??

:smt043
Thor ain't TAF ;)
We both know that ain't really true.
we all do :P

dammit loki **Filtered** off and stop making me agree with you!
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Kjarkur wrote:My memory might be failing me here... but didn't it happen some time ago that Thor was supposedly not TAF then few weeks later he was ?
If you want to know why Thor really left TAF, you are welcome to come find me on skype. Now is not the time time or place.

@Zod14c I have a problem with people that declare vendettas as a way to get around NAPs, so as a standard operating procedure, I don't approve of them. I had special disdain for the Tearjerker/Tokko thread because the whole thing was a big joke. I find it comical that OE attempted to punish their members for random massing by gifting them more massing targets while they refused to build anything themselves over a 5 tril defense. If it was to be real punishment, their leadership should have mandated that they build matching defenses to the challengers and have a real fair go at it, but that was not happening in that thread.

While Thor is not a member of TAF, I still wish him well in completely demolishing everything you hold dear Heavy Horse.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
dgb
Forum Expert
ID: 0

taf rules all, gl ag you dont need it thoe with these lesser gods.
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

After i destroyed Thor's 150 quad strike and defence yesterday his cronies come to his aid, your an embarrassment to your alliance *Shiva.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Heavy Horse wrote:After i destroyed Thor's 150 quad strike and defence yesterday his cronies come to his aid, your an embarrassment to your alliance *Shiva.
:smt047

OFIS rules.

*Shiva for president!

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
dgb
Forum Expert

Norbe wrote:
Heavy Horse wrote:After i destroyed Thor's 150 quad strike and defence yesterday his cronies come to his aid, your an embarrassment to your alliance *Shiva.

OFIS rules.

*Shiva for president!

~Norbe~
Always nice to have friends Heavy Donkey ul on that.
Zod14c
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
ID: 6968

Mathlord wrote:
Kjarkur wrote:My memory might be failing me here... but didn't it happen some time ago that Thor was supposedly not TAF then few weeks later he was ?
If you want to know why Thor really left TAF, you are welcome to come find me on skype. Now is not the time time or place.

@Zod14c I have a problem with people that declare vendettas as a way to get around NAPs, so as a standard operating procedure, I don't approve of them. I had special disdain for the Tearjerker/Tokko thread because the whole thing was a big joke. I find it comical that OE attempted to punish their members for random massing by gifting them more massing targets while they refused to build anything themselves over a 5 tril defense. If it was to be real punishment, their leadership should have mandated that they build matching defenses to the challengers and have a real fair go at it, but that was not happening in that thread.

While Thor is not a member of TAF, I still wish him well in completely demolishing everything you hold dear Heavy Horse.
I knew it was in there somewhere :)

Well from my experience it's normally something to do with players breaking NAPs in the first place, then trying to hide behind daddy when they get found out.

Less said about that other vendetta thread the better... :smt105

Just for some relevance... go Heavy Horse =D>
~Coyle~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Doom
Race: Irish

Well he needs the help it seems HH :-D

Have fun against OFIS/TAF or whatever they are

...what makes you think Tom can't hurt you? Guy's a genius :P He's walking around, a free man, with over a hundred child molestation charges on him - Daku
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

~Coyle~ wrote:
Well he needs the help it seems HH :-D

Have fun against OFIS/TAF or whatever they are
the way the OFIS guys play it could very well have just been him but on another account "watching it for him" :-#
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Heavy Horse
Forum Grunt
ID: 96499

Name: *Ancient Thor
UnNamed of the ORI
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: None
Race Name: The Ancient
Army Size:
Treasury: Naquadah
Fortifications: Galactic Military Complexes
Relation (yours/theirs) Neutral / Neutral

God: *Shiva
Main Realm Identification Number: 1991568

Obviously run out of turns on your other account so you hit me with this one. Sad.
Banished from The Empire

Collecting your duals and now triple's
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

Norbe wrote:

OFIS rules.

*Shiva for president!

~Norbe~
So you are condoning players jumping in on this vendetta? Naughty Norbe.
Nice to see another aussie in action Heavy ^_^
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Gandy 181
Forum Expert
Race: System Lord
ID: 44650

Mathlord wrote:

Regarding what OE HC has told tokko and tearjerker

is none of ur business but u keep seeming to try make it your business

u seem to be as bad as guild for being against OE

u knw my ID

i agreee any vendy u want math if u wanna keep running ur mouth

Anyhow gd luck HH kick his ass
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

:smt043

As is noted by the presence of half the alliances of stargatewars here, there isn't really a "stay out of our business" rule when it comes to this forum in 2014. Or 2005 for that matter. There is no reason for me to keep my mouth shut about the lunacy seen in this game. The only way someone can choose to shut someone else's mouth is by force...a lot of force...and you know that won't work. Ah well...if you were truly serious about your aggressive tones, you wouldn't be so friendly away from the forum where you and your buddies want to thump your chest and try to remind the little ones ingame that your empire is still kinda scary to those that are semi-active.

You can choose to think that I'm against your empire, but I have no reason to be against anyone unless you make it my business *lol* to be. Until such a point, if you really had valid points about your alliance member's actions or behavior, you wouldn't resort to threatening violence to make your point. You'd just prove me wrong.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Mathlord wrote::smt043

As is noted by the presence of half the alliances of stargatewars here, there isn't really a "stay out of our business" rule when it comes to this forum in 2014. Or 2005 for that matter. There is no reason for me to keep my mouth shut about the lunacy seen in this game. The only way someone can choose to shut someone else's mouth is by force...a lot of force...and you know that won't work. Ah well...if you were truly serious about your aggressive tones, you wouldn't be so friendly away from the forum where you and your buddies want to thump your chest and try to remind the little ones ingame that your empire is still kinda scary to those that are semi-active.

You can choose to think that I'm against your empire, but I have no reason to be against anyone unless you make it my business *lol* to be. Until such a point, if you really had valid points about your alliance member's actions or behavior, you wouldn't resort to threatening violence to make your point. You'd just prove me wrong.
to be fair TA is semi inactive...
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return to “Vendetta corner”