Planet Retribution Device

What do you want to see in the game? what can be improved? any suggestions welcome here...
IFLuX
Forum Elite
ID: 0

Re: Planet Retribution Device

So you saying when we steal a dual off some1 and he can't retake it ... **Filtered** yea DETONATE **Filtered** YA ALL :smt047
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

slx wrote:Another idea is make the nuke benefit the controler. Make Multiple types of nukes that affect the planet some how.The effect would be coused by radiation from nuke. Make one that gives 10% def bonus and other ones for each of the five stats. like 10% income,up,covert boost, 5% attack,def boost. Make each type cost differently and of course you would have to correspond the nukes bonus attribute to the correct attribute to revive bonus. EX: Income planet with covert nuke no bonus given.

plus u could make the nukes with diffrent % of stat destruction when detonated. Make the ones that will be abused/used more like up/income have a lower stat decreases when detonated where less used planets as def att cov would have a higher % of stat destruction

Idk it was the first thing that poped in my head and it sounded decent.
not so sold on this idea, but I like the whole destructive side much more. I don't think taking half the stats would be good, or if it did damage to many other planets. Planet taking is part of the game, its a way of war.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp

slx wrote:Another idea is make the nuke benefit the controler. Make Multiple types of nukes that affect the planet some how.The effect would be coused by radiation from nuke. Make one that gives 10% def bonus and other ones for each of the five stats. like 10% income,up,covert boost, 5% attack,def boost. Make each type cost differently and of course you would have to correspond the nukes bonus attribute to the correct attribute to revive bonus. EX: Income planet with covert nuke no bonus given.

plus u could make the nukes with diffrent % of stat destruction when detonated. Make the ones that will be abused/used more like up/income have a lower stat decreases when detonated where less used planets as def att cov would have a higher % of stat destruction

Idk it was the first thing that poped in my head and it sounded decent.
dunno about this one
Osiron wrote:I really like the implications of this idea and how it changes the meta of the game. I propose that it needs to be more damaging, say at least 1/2 of the planet's production and/or also damaging a near-by planet, floating debris in space is pretty nasty. That would cause people to think twice to take planets during war... [-X
I do really like the trojan idea, either providing intel for the first few days after assimilation or providing a bonus to attacking the empire for a few days, maybe even automatically damaging other planets before it can be abandoned.
Maybe it could go up to 1/2 the planets stats gone if activated however then I think the cost of the nuke should be raised to from 25tril to maybe 50tril? That way when you sell a planet you sell the nuke as well to get all if not most of that 50tril investment back.

Damaging a near by planet, maybe? its will make the person stealing your planets think twice before they are stolen again.
IFLuX wrote:So you saying when we steal a dual off some1 and he can't retake it ... **Filtered** yea DETONATE **Filtered** YA ALL :smt047
LOL no, you can still take your planet back, this does not effect the normal attack/take back function of a planet.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
Ritalin
Forum Regular
Race: Mancunion

For the concerns of planet sellers nuking after they sold it.

You could have a nuke status on the planet so if someone buys one they know if it is activated or deactivated.. Person who buys the nuke can deacivate the nuke in a similar way to the new merlin removal update!

Also it would just be the same as someone letting you take a planets.. waiting for payment then stealing it back.. both would end in war anyway.

Also i think if this was introduced.. the nuke should destroy the planet or at least reset it to its created state... equivelent to stats from planets made on the market
Caprila
Grand Master of the Inquisition
Race: Immortal

My guess would be that ( if retaliation or something like it, came to live ) selling of planets would be something for akin to selling accounts.

You'd look for people with decent reputations, with good track records to buy planets from, rather than any random joe with dual to sell.

You'd have to ask yourself I guess, if buying a planet from someone outside your alliance was really worth it, how much you trust that person etc...

Sellers would have to be aware that detonating planets after sales would effectively be 'scamming' their buyer, and would have associated violent consequences to their person :)

Would be quite amusing to start seeing vendettas and / or wars come up, due to planet detonating :smt060

“Any fool can know. The point is to understand.”
~Odin~
Alföðr

Caprila wrote:My guess would be that ( if retaliation or something like it, came to live ) selling of planets would be something for akin to selling accounts.

You'd look for people with decent reputations, with good track records to buy planets from, rather than any random joe with dual to sell.

You'd have to ask yourself I guess, if buying a planet from someone outside your alliance was really worth it, how much you trust that person etc...

Sellers would have to be aware that detonating planets after sales would effectively be 'scamming' their buyer, and would have associated violent consequences to their person :)

Would be quite amusing to start seeing vendettas and / or wars come up, due to planet detonating :smt060
I think it will add something new and fun that could cause a twist in a few different aspects of the game with just one update. I however do not know how much would would be needed behind this.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

back to the top with this one ^_^
Spoiler
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

has support looked into this at all?
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
~Odin~
Alföðr

Not 100% sure, the last few admin meets have been cancelled so didn't have a chance to bring it up.
Spoiler
Drahazar
Forum Elite
Alliance: Judgement
Race: Divine
ID: 1957053
Alternate name(s): Drahazar - Eternal FS Leader
Drahazar - Leader of "The Original Collective"

I actually really like this idea, even on the planet stealing part. If I ask FS to strip someone of their planets we could be playing a fun game of Russian roulette...
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

Drahazar wrote:I actually really like this idea, even on the planet stealing part. If I ask FS to strip someone of their planets we could be playing a fun game of Russian roulette...
Yup ^_^
Spoiler
~Odin~
Alföðr

bumpness ^_^
Spoiler
du5tin_eh
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1919461

Having only just read this. i love the idea.

nuke = death

For me the planet gets destroyed and causes issues in accounts that have taken the planet.

i.e.

someone takes a nice dual

unaware it has a deadly nuke. the old owner decided instead of taking back (because he knows of the layers) its no longer worth stealing back so detonates.

this result in a destroyed planet (massive damage to mothership, after all it is still refuelling nearby)

UP and income reduction for a period of time as the radiation effects the account for a short period of time. % of entire army killed from the fallout. (including miners)

Would be attackers of the crippled account need to be careful as radiation can be deadly to them to. (much higher % of attackers losses including spy killers)

i like this would help me protect my planets
~Odin~
Alföðr

du5tin_eh wrote:Having only just read this. i love the idea.

nuke = death

For me the planet gets destroyed and causes issues in accounts that have taken the planet.

i.e.

someone takes a nice dual

unaware it has a deadly nuke. the old owner decided instead of taking back (because he knows of the layers) its no longer worth stealing back so detonates.

this result in a destroyed planet (massive damage to mothership, after all it is still refuelling nearby)

UP and income reduction for a period of time as the radiation effects the account for a short period of time. % of entire army killed from the fallout. (including miners)

Would be attackers of the crippled account need to be careful as radiation can be deadly to them to. (much higher % of attackers losses including spy killers)

i like this would help me protect my planets

lol well I thought it was a nice idea however it didn't get picked up or even looked at i dont think.
Spoiler
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

All suggestions get looked at :P
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.

Return to “Game Suggestions”