looking for help

Forum for all general ingame discussion.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: looking for help

Tetrismonkey wrote:I just love how everyone jumps on the band wagon and acts like douche bags to a guy that needs help in the game. If you all were smart at all, you would try to recruit him. Sure he has some ambitious goals, but someone willing to dedicate themselves to something like that, that's motivation every alliance could use.
Quoted for truth. The game is too small to just be nasty to people.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Richard B Riddick
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: Furyan
Alternate name(s): TheFlash4
The Balance of Judgement
Howling Mad Murdock
~Guerrero~

Mathlord wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:I just love how everyone jumps on the band wagon and acts like douche bags to a guy that needs help in the game. If you all were smart at all, you would try to recruit him. Sure he has some ambitious goals, but someone willing to dedicate themselves to something like that, that's motivation every alliance could use.
Quoted for truth. The game is too small to just be nasty to people.
Spoiler
Reborn wrote:On 3/3/14, at 12:17 PM, Reborn wrote:
> it is b/s though prep time is meant to b prep your accounts for war
On 3/3/14, at 12:18 PM, Reborn wrote:
> not hi "stick a thumb up your ass for 4 hrs and w8"
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

just open a second tab/page on bank and hit it while farming, simples problem solved

:smt047
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village
ID: 0

R8 wrote:just open a second tab/page on bank and hit it while farming, simples problem solved

:smt047
Indeed. On that note to, usually if your caught farming, wait a turn change to start up again as most tend not to want to wait around that long on one target. Another thing to do would be join an alliance to help you reach your goals.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

whats ure id?

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
anfnahoth
Forum Newbie

thing is I did have a bank tab open im not saying anything about getting farmed while I was farming but for one hit its ok u camp my page and continue hitting that's where it becomes gay but after he had hit me after few times I had started making a defense and banking but he was catching me between tab loads some of the time I didn't mind the first few hits it was my fault for having that much out I half expected it and really ok then why don't I aim higher on the planets how much is to high ill aim for it at 600m up my army will be hit by disease after a day an a 5-6 turns unless raided which is the idea so what its kinda a shoot for the stars thing
Setesh
Lord of the Abyss
ID: 89014

Yeah, but you must realize that to do even 1/11th of your plan requires more naq than has ever been in this game...
[00:52:43] chacho67430: Di... setesh says thanks
[00:53:03] DeathIncarnator: someone kill setesh
Extremer wrote:I shall Enter TheLion
[4:54:59 PM] robert_paul97: (gay)
[4:55:08 PM] robert_paul97: (gaypartty)
[4:55:14 PM] robert_paul97: not work
IFLuX
Forum Elite

Setesh wrote:Yeah, but you must realize that to do even 1/11th of your plan requires more naq than has ever been in this game...
Well .. there is way more naq then you think :)
Spoiler
mcdeadly . : i would rather eat stool from fluxes bumhole than fight alongside DDE!
Clockwork Ben Allman: Does not count if you pay for it flux, and tbh, you always 'pay' one way or another :P
anonymous :THIS should be the TAF motto..." Can't hack a war? Join TAF, just go inactive and let a couple guys carry you until the enemy gets bored!"
Loki: like i said before
Loki: denis doesnt have friends
Loki: just people he hasnt pissed off yet

[10:11:58 AM] Loki: I'm a sniper
[1:30:17 PM] Dean Bailey: tbh im not that sleep deprived
[1:30:26 PM] Dean Bailey: i had a super epic nap from 3PM till 6 PM
[1:30:52 PM] Dean Bailey: and thankfully it wasnt the kind of nap you have with TAF.

[19:59:26] Denis Oman: i never had sex with drugs
[19:59:32] Denis Oman: but i did when i was wasted as **Filtered**
[19:59:52] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Bad things happen when drunk lol
[20:00:10] WarGuruBambi -DDE: Dont get me wrong i love my son

CJO - Judgement HC
Scott form what I hear, no one in this game could beat you in an onliner, you have mad skills

[10:16 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: Flux when are you going to accept that you have potentially one friend on this game and everyone else can't stand you? It's quite sad to watch.
[10:17 PM] Skeleton Crew - Judgement 3ic: I think the worst part is the obvious psychological issue that you maintain this facade of being better than everyone but also putting it down to accounts are what matter
anfnahoth
Forum Newbie

I gave away all my planets enjoy ill just go as high as I can make my raw up before it takes 1 bank for 3 lvl
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:whats ure id?
really? I attempt not to hit farming, and if I ever did catch you... sorry, but you are a good farm. Come check us out. we can give you pointers, and how to set up your account.

but yes you will probably be farmed even for a lousy 50b now because this post, and the mentality by many players.
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage
Castiel
Forum Expert
Alliance: DDE
Race: Angel
ID: 10351

With all respect to him, why recruit a guy who just said he intends to reach a certain goal to quit ?
Mathlord wrote:Be nice to the guy, noone likes getting farmed a lot. There's no need to go making fun of him for a page.

They are right though in that the best way to avoid getting hit a lot is to stay off the radar. I wouldn't recommend building too high of a defense now that DDE doesn't like you, but I'd recommend staying out of the logs of the major empires/alliances...just focus on untagged 0 defense accounts and remember to bank often.
Wait who said DDE don't like him ?

I'm not the one farming him but I would if it's a profitable hit just like you would and everybody would.
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't stop profitably farming someone just cause he came on forum asking people to leave him alone,
its a war game its based on resources and one way of getting resources happens to be stealing them from other people.

If you can't handle the heat then this probably isn't the surrounding for you :)
That's what EVERYBODY has said at some point.
What's it feel like? Took the wrong route
Watch it fall apart now you're knockin' at the wrong gate
For you to pay the toll, a price for you alone
The only deal you'll find, I'll gladly take your soul

Eleven's hour is over now, the clock is striking Twelve.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

I'm mostly suggesting don't spend a page of posts making fun of someone, regardless of the feasibility of their objectives. It's just not very friendly.
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Tetrismonkey
Forum Expert
Alliance: Leaf Village

Mathlord wrote:I'm mostly suggesting don't spend a page of posts making fun of someone, regardless of the feasibility of their objectives. It's just not very friendly.
Indeed.
Wonder why my post count is so low? Thats because I was deleted. Why you may ask?
Well, thats because I exposed the truth about Zeratul and Admin Jason had to cover it up.
Zayle
Forum Newbie
ID: 60773
Alternate name(s): Dragon of the North

Damn you want a huge UP. I thought I had read it wrong at first.

And as lousy as a response as you got man, theyre a kinda right. With the farming you [supposedly, dont know for myself] do, just build some whoppin stats. Raid for a week or two to build your units up first [or buy UU, which I can help with atm, bunch for sale ;) ].

I wont give my opinion on retaliating, your account after all. Just turn yourself into something that a bunch of people wont want hit [mind you that persona normally comes from retaliating]. I personally like trolling. Makes me laugh when Tziki hits me for 50 bil when Ive got a 3t+ Def. so I talk a bit of smack and he hits me a couple more times. World keeps spinning. :smt101
Master Rahl
Forum Regular
Alliance: KzD
Race: Aydindril
ID: 13355
Alternate name(s): Master Rahl

Zayle wrote:Damn you want a huge UP. I thought I had read it wrong at first.

And as lousy as a response as you got man, theyre a kinda right. With the farming you [supposedly, dont know for myself] do, just build some whoppin stats. Raid for a week or two to build your units up first [or buy UU, which I can help with atm, bunch for sale ;) ].

I wont give my opinion on retaliating, your account after all. Just turn yourself into something that a bunch of people wont want hit [mind you that persona normally comes from retaliating]. I personally like trolling. Makes me laugh when Tziki hits me for 50 bil when Ive got a 3t+ Def. so I talk a bit of smack and he hits me a couple more times. World keeps spinning. :smt101
:-D I send love poems. (DS this idea was from you)
[9:21:11 PM] Les Ennemis: good i like our members happy
What kind of plans would the Master Rahl have? I plan to conquer the world
Spoiler
ImageImage

Return to “StarGateWars General”