Demi-Gods 2.0

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Demi-Gods 2.0

Tetrismonkey wrote:
bob the dog wrote:
Sol wrote:I prefer how I did it.

That says it all right there...

As many have said make the side bar smallers and the clock/date can just be burnt by fire its useless! how many people will look at it and say modded

Up side the colouring is cool but make the buttons smaller.

Rant over.
Wow. Sol what the hell is wrong with you. The players will make or break this game. I get it, you do the leg work to build the server, but if the players are against the changes you are pushing through, why the **Filtered** would you not listen? #-o
Considering that was in the context of the updates page and walls of text, :roll: .
Last edited by Caprila on Sun May 18, 2014 10:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: masking removed
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

Richard B Riddick wrote:I find it interesting that you find it ok to just insult the players that you are sopposed to be trying to keep on the game :smt017
:smt043 ikr
I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
Sniperwax
Forum Regular

Ah...Sol worked pretty hard on this so mad props for that. I welcome the new variety even if it isn't exactly my cup of tea (haven't decided just yet). You reactionaries are being a bit hard on poor Sally cut him some slack, sheesh!

The sidebar does look a little unfriendly for phones. I have full faith in Sally's willingness to tweak accordingly if given enough appropriate critiquing.
Sol
Forum Addict

du5tin_eh wrote: Anyway I want a better understanding of this new update
In short:
- demis require energy to upkeep, bigger tier/skill = more upkeep, energy is gained from wreckages.
- your ability to hold and equip demis is based on your stargates (built in cosmic dev) which require mass to build which you find in wreckages.
- you send your demi into a wreckage, throw turns at them, if the wreckage is fully harvested when the timer is up you get your demi and the resources its harvested (on TC), otherwise it dies.

There are a stack (quite a large stack) of other things to say but that's probably the new form you wanted to know about regarding your demis. Essentially, demis are no free ride and are more of a strategy.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
nightlight
Forum Regular
Alliance: AP

I like it ....Give 99% of players two weeks of trying to figure out whats what and all this will be just a afterthought....people don't like change and so far Sol all the updates you have done for ascended have been great.
A question though: in the arena will we get demis or is that switched of still :-D
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

You only have 0 energy that's not enough to last to the next turn change! You will need at least 1,429 energy just for one turn change, harvest energy in wreckages or convert it in the cosmic trade. Explain this too me in **Filtered** english Jesus man... I love the role play talk but not all of us speak pure geek..
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Dexter Morgan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM™
Race: DoC Command Staff
ID: 23888
Alternate name(s): Dark Lunas,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Sylar,Stewie Griffin,Dexter Morgan......yes THE Dexter Morgan aka theDEX

it wont let me equip my demis, cause the damn update wont let me join to mission to get energy needed to equip to get the energy roflmao, as if ascended wasn't different enough.....modded this update whole server except a slight few HATE it, and the few that like it already have like 2000+ descensions
Last edited by Caprila on Sun May 18, 2014 10:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: masking removed
I am no longer playing these troll games. Take my stats or give them. That is all.....Dexter is not mad, but he is just done playing reindeer games and wishes to take his popcorn and go, the movie is getting stale.
M.I.A wrote:everyone keep calm and look at my nipples
Sol
Forum Addict

Les Ennemis wrote:You only have 0 energy that's not enough to last to the next turn change! You will need at least 1,429 energy just for one turn change, harvest energy in wreckages or convert it in the cosmic trade. Explain this too me in **Filtered** english Jesus man... I love the role play talk but not all of us speak pure geek..
Perhaps look literally 3 posts up from yours :roll:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Sol wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:You only have 0 energy that's not enough to last to the next turn change! You will need at least 1,429 energy just for one turn change, harvest energy in wreckages or convert it in the cosmic trade. Explain this too me in **Filtered** english Jesus man... I love the role play talk but not all of us speak pure geek..
Perhaps look literally 3 posts up from yours :roll:
kk :smt078
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

Sniperwax wrote:The sidebar does look a little unfriendly for phones. I have full faith in Sally's willingness to tweak accordingly if given enough appropriate critiquing.
You can switch back to the old sidebar if it's a problem on your mobile, there's an option for it at the bottom of the user preferences page. :)
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Unsterblich
Forum Irregular
Alliance: SS
Race: ORI
ID: 2090

Sol wrote:
R0B3RT wrote: can we have a option for that bar ?
Yes actually there is, you can go to your prefs page and change it, where the old black background thing was.
the only thing is that u wont be able to see mass/enrgy then if the old sidebar is activated
For every DDE action there is an equal and opposite SS reaction.
prsko
Forum Irregular

There is no mass/energy counter on the original side bars.
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
prsko
Forum Irregular

From game updates:

* I think there are a few more things but I forgot. A few other bits and pieces will be added/changed in another wave of updates, most likely wont be announced, nothing majorly game changing.

Are u freking kidding, u will change the game not tell us about it, or will u use this as an excuse when stuff does not work?
](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Sol
Forum Addict

prsko wrote:From game updates:

* I think there are a few more things but I forgot. A few other bits and pieces will be added/changed in another wave of updates, most likely wont be announced, nothing majorly game changing.

Are u freking kidding, u will change the game not tell us about it, or will u use this as an excuse when stuff does not work?
Eh? Just saying this is one of two parts.

And yes, there isn't mass/energy on the original sidebar, because it's the original.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
prsko
Forum Irregular

There was no demi section either on the original till you put it there...

You forgot what else u changed #-o

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”