¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Arkenius
Forum Expert
Alliance: Ωmegan Empire
Race: The Honey Badger
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): The Nutcracker

Re: ¬Sons Of Anarchy¬ VS Omegan Empire

what is the point of this silly topic?

SoA was always part of DDE... everyone knows it. We already have a billion topics about this war. You damn spammers... lulz :smt112 [-X
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

Arkenius wrote:what is the point of this silly topic?

SoA was always part of DDE... everyone knows it. We already have a billion topics about this war. You damn spammers... lulz :smt112 [-X

News to me :smt064
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Arkenius wrote:what is the point of this silly topic?

Rofl soa was never DDe

If u remember back soa fought against DDE with Caesar and tpp.

Just because I'm ex DDE doesn't mean any alliance I am in is DDE

I've been in omega and on TL side of sw2 at the start of it

So I guess soa is all three factions lol ? :smt090

Also valume one of the first and top members in SoA has been a long standing taf fighter :).

Game history....

If I was DDe I'd just rejoin DDe or work with kj and form soa as a strike team and I would be fighting taf and Tl

Which I am currently not and Intend to keep neutral relations with.

Oh and ascended generations.

~Ryu
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Moriarty
Forum Irregular
Alliance: N/A
Race: Ancient
ID: 1991944
Alternate name(s): ~M~

GO SOA
Arkenius
Forum Expert

damn... you think you could throw in just 1 tiny troll comment and get away without a history lesson... #-o

I'll know better next time. :-D
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Arkenius wrote:damn... you think you could throw in just 1 tiny troll comment and get away without a history lesson... #-o

:smt019
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Arkenius wrote:damn... you think you could throw in just 1 tiny troll comment and get away without a history lesson... #-o

it was actually quite a large and bold statement you posted
if most of OE think this way then it does show that i was dragged into the war for no reason :smt043
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Arkenius
Forum Expert

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

if most of OE think this way then it does show that i was dragged into the war for no reason :smt043
Well you still wear forum tags: THE DARK DOMINIUM and lets be honest... we know where your loyalties are in the end, since at least your last major allegiance was/is them. And all this even way before this thread or any hostile actions leading to it were conceived. :smt101

You might call me crazy, but I am not stupid. And neither is most of everyone else.

But don't interpret my words the wrong way. This does not mean I have no respect towards you or your fellow members. :D I was simply speaking my mind.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Arkenius wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

Well you still wear forum tags: THE DARK DOMINIUM and lets be honest... we know where your loyalties are in the end, since at least your last major allegiance was/is them. And all this even way before this thread or any hostile actions leading to it were conceived. :smt101

You might call me crazy, but I am not stupid. And neither is most of everyone else.

But don't interpret my words the wrong way. This does not mean I have no respect towards you or your fellow members. :D I was simply speaking my mind.

So ur saying that if ur once in dde you cant leave and do your own stuff without being massed by OE :p?
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

So ur saying that if ur once in dde you cant leave and do your own stuff without being massed by OE :p?
Interesting - quite a lot of OE surrendered accounts that have moved on with defences that are delightfully tasty looking...
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

harchester wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

Interesting - quite a lot of OE surrendered accounts that have moved on with defences that are delightfully tasty looking...
It's all about perception, anybody is free to move around alliances, but when you retain the tags of your previous alliance it 'looks' like either your previous alliance does not care about anybody using their tags, or the player has not actually left at all. (Note the above is not specific to any one alliance, could be OE, TF, DDE, TC, TCW, etc etc, I'm just talking in general)

People usually drop tags and all that shizzle when they surrender, and that's usually the end of it, I guess the water becomes more murky when it's an old player returning (retaining old tags) but not part of the 'current' wars. :smt102
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Clockwork wrote:
harchester wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

It's all about perception, anybody is free to move around alliances, but when you retain the tags of your previous alliance it 'looks' like either your previouse alliance does not care about anybody using their tags, or the player has not actually left at all. (Note the above is not specific to any one alliance, could be OE, TF, DDE, TC, TCW, etc etc, I'm just talking in general)

People usually drop tags and all that shizzle when they surrender, and that's usually the end of it, I guess the water becomes more murky when it's an old player returning (retaining old tags) but not part of the 'current' wars. :smt102
Can i join OE ? That would make 3 active members in OE :smt115
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Clockwork wrote:
harchester wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:
Arkenius wrote:
Ryuujin Jakka wrote:

It's all about perception, anybody is free to move around alliances, but when you retain the tags of your previous alliance it 'looks' like either your previous alliance does not care about anybody using their tags, or the player has not actually left at all. (Note the above is not specific to any one alliance, could be OE, TF, DDE, TC, TCW, etc etc, I'm just talking in general)

maybe people just love their nice and shiny sigs they get in dde and thats why they keep them no matter where they are going ;) I would say best way to see who is who is to watch activity ingame ;) then you can clearly see what allegiance he has, and looking in my logs i would say he is probably more oe or taf than dde as without one exception hes the most active in my logs.
[spoiler]Nov 03, 06:40 ~Ryuujin jakka~ 125,494,119,240 Naquadah stolen 15 33,269 127,696 1,568,101,716,560 14,188,954,632,400 details
Nov 02, 05:11 ~Ryuujin jakka~ 206,624,658,613 Naquadah stolen 15 127,206 159,498 3,195,917,144,690 19,210,835,301,200 details
Nov 01, 12:25 ~Ryuujin jakka~ 303,621,051,182 Naquadah stolen 15 36,112 179,999 1,527,969,185,880 35,826,933,328,600 details
Nov 01, 11:37 ~Ryuujin jakka~ 329,745,738,417 Naquadah stolen 15 84,557 184,087 2,887,670,568,910 33,084,111,541,800 details[/spoiler]

and i also returned a favour to him Nov 03, 06:41 ~Ryuujin jakka~ 290,665,650,011 Naquadah stolen 15 76,525 0 6,395,562,705,070 6 details but good luck SoA in your fight with OE as we all know that enemy of my enemy is my friend ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Arkenius wrote:

Funny how Inactive Allegiance looks at old forum profiles and relies on that data instead of the ingame one. Which speaks for itself. Guess that makes you crazy and stupid. :-D
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Commander Vimes
Forum Expert
Alliance: T I T α N S Commander
Race: Vaguely Humanoid
ID: 87970

Kjarkur wrote:
Arkenius wrote:

Funny how Inactive Allegiance looks at old forum profiles and relies on that data instead of the ingame one. Which speaks for itself. Guess that makes you crazy and stupid. :-D
you are icelandic therefore your opinion is invalid. come back when you lot have stopped trying to kill us all :P
It's all for the greater gooood
msn commandervimes@live.co.uk

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”