The Criminal Web v BenHur and Associates

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Zeon
Forum Elite
Alliance: THe criminal web
ID: 0

Re: The Criminal Web v BenHur

Here is a few more of his messages

sorry mate but joder want to this.

BH

Message text:

its joder choice if he want to see my name in hes alliance attack log one day or one year.

BH

This is Benhur's request. I offered for it to end, but he has continued to push. FM why would you encourage this kind of behavor?

Let me get this strait. One of our members attacks a randon member Benhur. He then masses 2 of our 5 members and steals two planets in threats for his payback. When we say no and mass him back, he them rebuilds and goes after another of our members. Massess him to nothing. We (I mass back). Then tell him this needs to stop and just go our ways and he treatens to attack our antire alliance for years. Laughs at us and says he doesn't care.

Then you want to attack us for not giving into his demands? Help me understand how this is right?
Sovetski wrote:Once FRA always FRA, we are almost as addictive as this game.
Mental
Forum Elite
Alliance: [ THE DARK DOMINIUM™]
Race: ~Da Bait~
ID: 55247
Alternate name(s): Melting Pot of Friendship.

I read the first arrogant post and knew which side I was on, Game time coming soon be ready.
Spoiler
[14:42:10] The Anti Christ: Now I know what harch feels like
[20:15:16] Duderanch: Ben filled me up :P
[14:14] CC Leader: harriet harmon is a freak in bed
[01:42:08] The Anti Christ: Mental is my hero, I wish I was more like him
Zeon
Forum Elite

I'm at loss!!

I supose we will have to stand up for whats right. I am not a stanger to being the under dog. Is is why people can do this kind of stuff. *shakes head*

Z
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Zeon wrote:Here is a few more of his messages

sorry mate but joder want to this.

BH

Message text:

its joder choice if he want to see my name in hes alliance attack log one day or one year.

BH

This is Benhur's request. I offered for it to end, but he has continued to push. FM why would you encourage this kind of behavor?

Let me get this strait. One of our members attacks a randon member Benhur. He then masses 2 of our 5 members and steals two planets in threats for his payback. When we say no and mass him back, he them rebuilds and goes after another of our members. Massess him to nothing. We (I mass back). Then tell him this needs to stop and just go our ways and he treatens to attack our antire alliance for years. Laughs at us and says he doesn't care.

Then you want to attack us for not giving into his demands? Help me understand how this is right?

One of your alliance members random massed a friend.

That's my justification.

Let me know on here if you decide to broker him, I wouldn't want to get my hands dirty only to find out you've changed your minds.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alliance: URURUR Alliance™
Race: EADC™
ID: 1992895
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

it was only a 10t def and you whining about not paying it back? Then bringing to the entire publics attention that CW is joining the list of random massers?
hi five to the ideas man in Criminal Web =D>

Tees will be in contact #-o

moments of epic proportions:
Spoiler
[5:26:57 AM ] josh: 30% of 100 is 33.3333333333333
[5:27:11 AM] Jake/Tees: LOL
[5:27:23 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to pretend you didnt say that
[5:27:29 AM] Jake/Tees: actually no
[5:27:33 AM] Jake/Tees: im going to sig it
[5:27:49 AM] Jake/Tees: now think cafefully
[5:27:49 AM] josh: w8
[5:27:53 AM] josh: i meant 100
[5:28:04 AM] josh: sorted
[5:28:07 AM] josh: **Filtered** u :D
[5:28:09 AM] Jake/Tees: if 30% of 100
[5:28:11 AM] Jake/Tees: is 33.3333333
[5:28:13 AM] Jake/Tees: then tell me
[5:28:17 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33%?
[5:28:19 AM] josh: yeah i knew what i ment in my head :D
[5:28:30 AM] Jake/Tees: did you?
[5:28:34 AM] josh: w8
[5:28:37 AM] Jake/Tees: whats 33% josh???
[5:28:43 AM] josh: now thats 33,3333
[5:28:46 AM] Jake/Tees: :D
[5:28:48 AM] Jake/Tees: idiot
[5:28:48 AM] josh: ok
[5:28:50 AM] josh: i give in
[5:29:01 AM] josh: **Filtered**

[9:42:59 PM] robert: look my race :P
[9:43:09 PM] robert: zombie will not come here
[9:43:51 PM] josh: ah no brains
[9:44:04 PM] josh: bit harsh on yourself rob

[11:56:17 PM] Duderanch: KOS [ TÅTS - KOS it IS]
[12:03:49 AM] Duderanch: Someone is scraping the bottom of the barrel
[12:03:59 AM] Duderanch: just cant decide if it's kos or taf

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
~Tziki~ wrote:my ass is busy :'(
You are as peaceful as a nox kitten. Disgraceful.
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Dr Mariaelena Punicelle (Tier 4)

Skill level: Out of this world

Ability:
Increased able to detect scripts --4.41%
Decreased intelligence if you think the top ability works --99.98%
Zeon
Forum Elite

I am truely sorry for that. We can not allow him to treat us this way. I have no fight with you. If you attack I will not attack back. My issue id 1:1 with Ben. I have told him that he may continue to hit us but expect we will hit back. I can not morally do this any other way. I am sorry and do give respect where it is due. FM, you and I were friends at one time many years ago. This game has changed so much. Not so much honor.

To Benhur:

If you attack expect to be attacked. That is how the game works. If you want a war we will war. If you want to wipe your hands and more on we will do that to, but we will not pay your to stop attacking us.
teesdale
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Teesdale, Teesfail, je peder, Tees, jake, one of Harchesters multis, GOD and Probably Reborn

Zeon wrote:If you attack expect to be attacked. That is how the game works.
+1

Spoiler

[4:13:09 AM] Cersei Lannister - (Juliette): It's sad to see how many people here (in NL) are starting to use Arabic words for **Filtered**.
[4:13:54 AM] HiMyNameIs Martin: So then getting stoned in the NL may take on another meaning (worry)
reborn wrote: You think u can see scripting from spying. Is the demi u have this?

Ability:
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Zeon, I do not wish to insult the old guard.

However, heed this warning. Your leader continues to barrage with a level of arrogance with concerns me. I have watched him for some time, hoping he would see the error of his ways.

I have seen him parade himself on this forum and I have seen actions outside of this forum which make me question his integrity.

I do not wish to create double standards, I am effectively counter extorting your alliance. Tell me the antagonists in this and the peaceful will remain untouched.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
teesdale
Forum Addict

Zeon wrote:I am truely sorry for that. We can not allow him to treat us this way. I have no fight with you. If you attack I will not attack back. My issue id 1:1 with Ben. I have told him that he may continue to hit us but expect we will hit back. I can not morally do this any other way. I am sorry and do give respect where it is due. FM, you and I were friends at one time many years ago. This game has changed so much. Not so much honor.

To Benhur:

If you attack expect to be attacked. That is how the game works. If you want a war we will war. If you want to wipe your hands and more on we will do that to, but we will not pay your to stop attacking us.
im sorry but at what point f writing this did you decide it was politically correct??

you massed him

you massed him

you massed him... and are now complaining about being attacked

:smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 #-o #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :smt100

Spoiler

Ability:
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

Zeon wrote:I am truely sorry for that. We can not allow him to treat us this way. I have no fight with you. If you attack I will not attack back. My issue id 1:1 with Ben. I have told him that he may continue to hit us but expect we will hit back. I can not morally do this any other way. I am sorry and do give respect where it is due. FM, you and I were friends at one time many years ago. This game has changed so much. Not so much honor.

To Benhur:

zeon babe, dont be afraid of that noob FM, hes the **Filtered** and doesnt even attack his enemies hes at war :) And he wont build anything bigger than 5m supers for you so there is nothing to worry about him ;)
better try to remember the good old days of DDE and kick some asses, as for that benhur dude, well there is nothing to worry about him as he has no stats and i doubt he will build anything as he is FM's friend :D just maybe can try snipeing from time to time and you only need to catch him online once or twice and he will stop :D

anyways good luck for all participating :D and who knows which side i am going to join :D
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Zeon
Forum Elite

Thank you for that. I will hold my ground. I do have DDE at the core of my game play. Thank you for that reminder.

The correct order is

1.we massed him
2. he massed us
3. he stole my planet
4. he massed another lower member
5. I massed him
6. he massed lower member agian
7. I massed him
8. he stole another members planet
9. he tried to send suicide missions my way and killsed more of his men
9. I massed him

Other than the first attack. I am the only member to hit him as he continued to attack others.

I'm not sure the history of our leader, but I have been placed in 2nd command and relations. If you have any concerns please PM or add me to skype carrie.switala. I am open ears but can not stand by while someone tried to bully members of my alliance.
Zeon
Forum Elite

teesdale wrote:

To Benhur:

im sorry but at what point f writing this did you decide it was politically correct??

you massed him

you massed him

you massed him... and are now complaining about being attacked

:smt021 :smt021 :smt021 :smt021 #-o #-o #-o ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) :smt100
Not complaining about his attack. I encourage that. I will not pay him however to stop attacking our members. I will not and can not. The original post was a statement of war. That is honorable. It is what it is, but extorion we can not.

I would challenge him. Attack us for a year. We will attack back, but payment is not an option.

At this point I would ask that others do not join in. I will even ask other in my alliance not to join in, but as he attacks them is it not fair they attack back. Just as I would have expected and respected from him. Not demand payment becouse he was attack. If any of our members asked for payment becouse of his attacks I'd tell them to suck it up and build a deffense.
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

Zeon wrote:Thank you for that. I will hold my ground. I do have DDE at the core of my game play. Thank you for that reminder.

The correct order is

1.we massed him
2. he massed us
3. he stole my planet
4. he massed another lower member
5. I massed him
6. he massed lower member agian
7. I massed him
8. he stole another members planet
9. he tried to send suicide missions my way and killsed more of his men
9. I massed him

Other than the first attack. I am the only member to hit him as he continued to attack others.

I'm not sure the history of our leader, but I have been placed in 2nd command and relations. If you have any concerns please PM or add me to skype carrie.switala. I am open ears but can not stand by while someone tried to bully members of my alliance.
Im not going to say we don't random mass but here it is in a nut shell.. KNOW the consequences as Clockwork says. You CHOSE to do this... and now that someones gives your n00bs a run for the money your goin to "sit" on him.. LOL gawd this has repeated in GW history so many times and always leads to ill moral and at the end of the day CRIMINAL WEB will be exactly what this mission was intended for DEAD.... GO Ben... Btw you missed a number then added the same number =D> =D> broker KzD if you need any help BEN!!!!!!!!! BTW, your leader is showing his intentions by letting you do all the talking for his call ;)
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Zeon
Forum Elite

NO I am 2nd in command and am the only one to have faught battle. M is working and this is my fight. Yes I should have been the original person to post it. I had hoped that it would have fizzled out. It may already have except for other who now want a reason to attack.

I have asked all others of our alliance to not attack ben but monitor his attacks on us. If he continues then I will continue. That is they way of war.

But I will stand my ground no payment of NAQ for war crimes unless it is a broken NAP and then we will stand by the honorable thing to do.

This is an age old issue I can see that. Who hit who. Who hurt who. If he fights with respect then he will earn respect and I would expect no other for judment of me. Asking for payback is not a respectable action.

A feel a bit of breavheart in my veins today. I will not lay down my sword for what I feel is right.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Ok, Les, this is not a witch hunt, your passion is beautiful but a little overkill.

I ask all to not flame this thread until CW have had a chance to contemplate their actions.

This is not an opportunity for everybody to bully and create a server wide hatred.

Zeon has been completely respectful, do not take advantage of this.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”