STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

Warning: Role Playing Zone - Content guidelines are applied less stringently.
For the many battle and war threads, and individual challenges for other players.
Forum rules
This is a war Forum. Minors, faint of heart, or those with heart conditions are encouraged to use the General forums.
The team reserves its right to change the titles of threads to ensure that the title reflects the nature of the thread
Link to: Message from the Section Head and Mods
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

Re: STURM DES EISEN VS *JB

think you need to learn to count noob... i have 2 accounts..

I also told you i was getting a new account!

I havent touch you or flint yet? I hammered you both on ascended and left you nothing to take as i said i would so dont lie

im saving main for last so you can watch your men crumble infront of you..
5 descensions so far.. tons of planets destroyed (On all of you)

oh and nice work on calling your own alliance members noobs as a defence for being descended.. =D>
Click here for GW Calculators

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
NanoDrop wrote::smt105
:O that is some deep stuff lol
tripleheadcase
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The True Forgotten

I applaud this war :-D also he referred to his Alliance members as noobs to point out to you that the attacks your making aren't on veteran players. They are on players that are unfamiliar with gameplay of ascended and have no idea how to play it, hence the noobs comment, he is also pointing out to you that you are noob bashing rather than fighting with the players your meager account can't touch. Theres an old saying that I shall say unto you Helen/meth/rit or what ever you go by nowadays, GLOTR, because sniping and slapping small unexpericed players is low even for you go hit on the big lads and give them a reason to beat you down.

Les my only request is you show him what happens to people who pray on the weak :smt060
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer
Alternate name(s): ~odin~, KJ, Mathlord, Enter The Lion, Pheonix, Rek, Pisoi, ~Da Vinci~, Jaden, Crankshaft, Jason, Kikaz, Flintlock, Les Enemis, Disturbed, Priller, Lord Katsumoto

tripleheadcase wrote:I applaud this war :-D also he referred to his Alliance members as noobs to point out to you that the attacks your making aren't on veteran players. They are on players that are unfamiliar with gameplay of ascended and have no idea how to play it, hence the noobs comment, he is also pointing out to you that you are noob bashing rather than fighting with the players your meager account can't touch. Theres an old saying that I shall say unto you Helen/meth/rit or what ever you go by nowadays, GLOTR, because sniping and slapping small unexpericed players is low even for you go hit on the big lads and give them a reason to beat you down.

Les my only request is you show him what happens to people who pray on the weak :smt060
Les cant show me nothing.. trust me

Descender Descended
Le Professionnel G_V (aka Green Victim)
Le Professionnel Zarakai_Kenpachi
Le Professionnel *Warsmith©
Le Professionnel Oriharukon
Le Professionnel Levin Wurth

All of these players have been around for years lool wth are you on about?

I find my tactics to be annoying and disrespectful and well.. not fun for the victims..

This is intentional..

This is supposed to be a fun game but "people" treat it like real life and start getting personal and insulting and back stabbing etc etc and the fact that not only have you put all your efforts into getting me banned but you have pushed a few people to leave the game with your god complexes.. this is fun for nobody so now i will repay it with some other unfun stuff.

You can talk crap all you like about me cheating.. multying whatever but the fact remains i will destroy you all in my own time!

Method Man wrote:
Maybe i am odin.. or odin is me.. and i am j3.. or j4 cant remeber how many J's there/i have been, and maybe i am the leader of all the main alliances and i am the one who sells the most naq and accounts in the game under a million proxies and i spend all day having conversations with myself. maybe there is only realy 2 people playing the whole game ... All the multiple me's and the one person who knows he isnt me.. would that be you? lol
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TF
ID: 1907332

:smt043 try as you will to destroy what can't be destroyed. get whatever account you want, snipe what you want bro, run where you want. You cheated and for that i will say **Filtered** you man.. You won't chase me or my alliance members from this game. We can snipe too, but I choose to play with style come at my 92tril defence bro. it's there for the taking.. i used to take down accounts bigger then mine with allot less then what you have. you don't get it man, i won't stop either. you will always have something to destroy and trust me you will fade and so will your legacy..

peace
philipbanks 2:41 PM

Man I can mass from right here in my shower and it feels nice

lesennemis 2:42 PM

stop using massing for non pure duties in the shower and yes i am quoting that
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Les Ennemis wrote::smt043 try as you will to destroy what can't be destroyed. get whatever account you want, snipe what you want bro, run where you want. You cheated and for that i will say **Filtered** you man.. You won't chase me or my alliance members from this game. We can snipe too, but I choose to play with style come at my 92tril defence bro. it's there for the taking.. i used to take down accounts bigger then mine with allot less then what you have. you don't get it man, i won't stop either. you will always have something to destroy and trust me you will fade and so will your legacy..

peace
:-({|=
Preach
:smt043
Tap for explosive fun!
Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Les Ennemis wrote::smt043 try as you will to destroy what can't be destroyed. get whatever account you want, snipe what you want bro, run where you want. You cheated and for that i will say **Filtered** you man.. You won't chase me or my alliance members from this game. We can snipe too, but I choose to play with style come at my 92tril defence bro. it's there for the taking.. i used to take down accounts bigger then mine with allot less then what you have. you don't get it man, i won't stop either. you will always have something to destroy and trust me you will fade and so will your legacy..

peace
fade? i been here since near the beginning, the likes of u wont get rid of me lol

Method Man wrote:
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

then how about owning up to what you were doing and not end the rest of the game sniping. dude own the **Filtered** up man and you will never hear a peep from me again. I'll leave ya be or simply apologize for the two things you did that were wrong..

1. you told KzD we were merging into WuTC to be a independent alliance. That was a lie, we were a training alliance for mH. i only found this out after billz told me..

2. you know you been caught out and hopefully you wont be stupid enough to do it again (scripting kills the game) you dont even have to apologize to us in public nothing like that, just a Pm saying you know what sorry Les, and went about your way and you wouldn't hear crap from myself or the alliance.

Sniping us proves nothing for you, it does nothing for you, it is POINTLESS.

Peace

Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Les Ennemis wrote:then how about owning up to what you were doing and not end the rest of the game sniping. dude own the **Filtered** up man and you will never hear a peep from me again. I'll leave ya be or simply apologize for the two things you did that were wrong..

1. you told KzD we were merging into WuTC to be a independent alliance. That was a lie, we were a training alliance for mH. i only found this out after billz told me..

2. you know you been caught out and hopefully you wont be stupid enough to do it again (scripting kills the game) you dont even have to apologize to us in public nothing like that, just a Pm saying you know what sorry Les, and went about your way and you wouldn't hear crap from myself or the alliance.

Peace
But les....
He didnt cheat
Look at everything he has done sense the accusations....
A cheater wouldnt do that
Tap for explosive fun!
tripleheadcase
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The True Forgotten

Flintcawk wrote:
Les Ennemis wrote:then how about owning up to what you were doing and not end the rest of the game sniping. dude own the **Filtered** up man and you will never hear a peep from me again. I'll leave ya be or simply apologize for the two things you did that were wrong..

Peace
But les....
He didnt cheat
Look at everything he has done sense the accusations....
A cheater wouldnt do that
:smt059 testify :smt060
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Blablabla, Show us some ME :smt117
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

Osiris™ wrote:Blablabla, Show us some ME :smt117
Osiris he has nothing lol. How you doing bro???

Method Man
Fledgling Forumer

Peace
omg the ego

appologise to you ? who the **Filtered** are you?

keep on lying to yourself that you even care if i was scripting or not.. this is about you and your dramatic ways

you should find the off switch for yourself.......

Method Man wrote:
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate

Method Man wrote:

Peace
omg the ego

appologise to you ? who the **Filtered** are you?

keep on lying to yourself that you even care if i was scripting or not.. this is about you and your dramatic ways

you should find the off switch for yourself.......

Yet your dead in the middle of it???
Should look at yourself. Before you go pointing fingers
We never told you too either A. Spend your life writing a script for this game.
Or B. Spending all your life naq farming.
You say people treat this game like real life but your the biggest culprit!
"Oh i been playing this game sense almost the beginning... Blah blah blah, i been in wars, im a great sniper, ill never stop...."
Dude your a ant too us. You have accomplished nothing but small talk on forums abt descending some of my memebers that arent on all the time like you.
Were not even in a war ffs.

And before you go saying "spend all my time on this game?" Dude you were always on skype wen i got on, you were always talking abt bs plans that were over your head, and crazy empire minimums... No one cares its a game.
Les is right you are fading other then your insanse lies you write on here punk..

Have a good day mate go eat some crumpets and drink some hot tea. Then come at me with ur insanity or actually drop me or les def...
Tap for explosive fun!
Osiris™
Forum Expert
Alliance: None
Race: Osi
ID: 102803

Les Ennemis wrote:
Osiris™ wrote:Blablabla, Show us some ME :smt117
Osiris he has nothing lol. How you doing bro???

Im doing great, just moved and got internet up and running :smt050 and you ?
~Les Erebus~
Forum Addict

I'm doing pretty good man just dealing with a whosbeen.. glad to see you back

Return to “The Galactic Colosseum”