What happened to this statement, from game updates?

Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

I find it funny how people who sell naq/uu for cash and then invest it back into the game are labeled as cheaters. And that we need to be deleted and be treated worse then REAL cheaters who multi and exploit bugs. This is just sad.

And Thewisesirivanthes......you are an idiot.

Lord Jared
thunder
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

who labeled you as a cheater, cause thats stupid

but i would prefer if you guys didn't sell for $$$$
If you listen to what i say you'll learn lots
if you argue with what i say you'll lose
if you disagree with what i say your an idiot

I AM A DEBATOR FROM SASKATCHEWAN YAH

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Thewisesirivanthes was calling us cheats, as well as pretty much everyone in this thread.

And as for selling naq/uu for cash and your thinking that its wrong, a bit hypocritical? I saw your thread in the black market offering to sell $20 worth of chaos resources......hmmm.....interesting.
thunder
Forum Intermediate

not really, you guys are bying for $$ im just getting a ss. its the same as another reasorce, it gets sent right to the game.

i guess i phrased my statment wrong i ment i dont like people making a profit off this game

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Principle is the same, trading of resources for cash.
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Jared wrote:I find it funny how people who sell naq/uu for cash and then invest it back into the game are labeled as cheaters. And that we need to be deleted and be treated worse then REAL cheaters who multi and exploit bugs. This is just sad.

And Thewisesirivanthes......you are an idiot.

Lord Jared

Ok but here is the loop hole, you can turn around and get your cash for your naq. Then turn around and spend your cash on the UU off of the market place. Which in turns, causes you no LIFERS. While those that play fair and buy the rules, who dont sell thier Naq for cash, are stuck with lifers which are worthless. Its catch 22.

IE the people that sell for cash as the statement above is NOT supposed to beable to do it. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. Deal with it you are breaking the rules. Even if you are putting the money back into the game. Which I bet only about 1/4 of it actually makes it back into the game while the rest lines your pockets. Dont try to come off like you are some sort of hero.

You are cheating, you got busted. Deal with it.
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Ok but here is the loop hole, you can turn around and get your cash for your naq. Then turn around and spend your cash on the UU off of the market place. Which in turns, causes you no LIFERS. While those that play fair and buy the rules, who dont sell thier Naq for cash, are stuck with lifers which are worthless. Its catch 22.

IE the people that sell for cash as the statement above is NOT supposed to beable to do it. IT IS AGAINST THE RULES. Deal with it you are breaking the rules. Even if you are putting the money back into the game. Which I bet only about 1/4 of it actually makes it back into the game while the rest lines your pockets. Dont try to come off like you are some sort of hero.

You are cheating, you got busted. Deal with it.

LMAO

ROTF

That is by far one of the funniest, and dumbest things i have ever read. Thanks Lord Core, i needed a good laugh.
thunder
Forum Intermediate

j

vj
Last edited by thunder on Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shal Kek Nem Ron
thunder
Forum Intermediate

dude did you even read what it is that you quoted, it should be clear that forum wants people to be able to do this, he is trying to stop others from using market turns that arent theirs, so go away

im just against the repeated stuff. i have sold things for $$$$ twice in this game, SS for my main acount (about a week befor the ingame market came in at about the tirtd of the price :evil: ) and here for chaos SS. i belive that should be close to the only time anyone need to sell stuff for cash. however every once in a while selling for a bit is ok

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

thunder wrote:dude did you even read what it is that you quoted, excess reasorses should clearly tip you off that everything not being sold in excess is ok, therefore it is ok to sell stuff for naq

im just against the repeated stuff. i have sold things for $$$$ twice in this game, SS for my main acount (about a week befor the ingame market came in at about the tirtd of the price :evil: ) and here for chaos SS. i belive that should be close to the only time anyone need to sell stuff for cash. however every once in a while selling for a bit is ok

The fact that someone said they wanted 1,000 US Dollars for thier Naq isnt going a little over board?
thunder
Forum Intermediate

that would be the part about selling in excess that im against, remeber i belive that honestly there should be few times outside of buying yourself an SS (or PPT i guess) that requires you to sell stuff.

1000$$ is clearly in excess

Shal Kek Nem Ron
Lord_Core
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Jared wrote:LMAO

ROTF

That is by far one of the funniest, and dumbest things i have ever read. Thanks Lord Core, i needed a good laugh.

You are trying to take the flame off of you, seeing how your name is up there.

Those that are taking advantage of this, of course see nothing wrong with it. Those that are not and are being honorable see a whole lot of BS with the new market updates.

This is my last post on the subject untill Forum responds.
JUAN
Fledgling Forumer

i seem to think there was a word called excess in there somewhere

well im rank 1 now, where else can i go
the market is now gone so i cant exactly spend it all on uu like i was before. if i spend it on stats i cant get a better rank.

so by definition of excess i think that if falls under that. unless you have make up your own book of word meanings :lol:
Gone.......
Fledgling Forumer

Those that are taking advantage of this, of course see nothing wrong with it. Those that are not and are being honorable see a whole lot of BS with the new market updates.

This is my last post on the subject untill Forum responds.

How old are u? Seriously? U obviously have no ability to reason, think logically or see the entire breadth of the situation.

that would be the part about selling in excess that im against, remeber i belive that honestly there should be few times outside of buying yourself an SS (or PPT i guess) that requires you to sell stuff.

1000$$ is clearly in excess

who said anything about $1000?
thunder
Forum Intermediate

JUAN wrote:i seem to think there was a word called excess in there somewhere

well im rank 1 now, where else can i go
the market is now gone so i cant exactly spend it all on uu like i was before. if i spend it on stats i cant get a better rank.

so by definition of excess i think that if falls under that. unless you have make up your own book of word meanings :lol:

JUAN i think you make more in excess then i have ever made in this game :cry: im so jeallouse :)

psst mabey you should go and see how much people are actually willing to pay for your account, just for fun

Shal Kek Nem Ron

Return to “For Admin Archives”