Prevent Kamakazi attacks

Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

scben wrote:here is an idea
when some one attacks with less than 75% of your defence then the damage to your weapons should be very minimal if at all when it is really low and so should your unit loss thus making your defence money well spent as well as the same when u attack if u have a huge attack and some one has no defence then your losses should be put to a minimum this could be add to the number of men u lose thing, to where someone way lower than u tries to take u out the will have to use a ton of thier attack turns trying to actually hurt u
don't want this to sound like the top players would become untouchable its just that when u spend a ton on defence u should be able to defend yourself especially if it is just someone u has no wepons and a ton of attack turns. they can still hurt u just have to use way more attack turns than before to take out your defence.

Agreed totally
Muhahu?!
Duditz

Now that is what I am talking about. People with 100k attack shouldn't beable to compete with 100 mill defense. If the amount of weapon str lowered was directly related to the percentage of damage done by the attacker compared to the damage done by the defender this would be fair. With a cap on str lose so you don't have high end offenseive people destroying really low end defense peoples weapons. Weather it will happen or not before this realm times out I don't know but it would be really nice to not have to go on vaction every few days. :?
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

u now what i see IMHO

i see ppl in power making excuses to stay in power......(Not saying all ppl post are in power but thats how i see it)

dude who cares,it is part of the game this type of stuff livens up the game war is costly u lose things whether u like it or not
scben
Fledgling Forumer

i was just making a point to say that when u spend a lot on defence it should be useful. cause sometimes i think that the most powerful people in the game are in the 1000's since they have nothing to lose. this was just a thought on how it would even out the game. it was not ment to make sure that the strong stay that way but make it harder to take them which is what it is like in the series. the more powerful a person is the more it should take to take them out not just a person with 20 attack weapons and a lot of attack turns. i just think that someone with a ton of defence would repel this attack over and over again with out much damage however extented time attacking would then start the process of the defence crumpling.
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

scben wrote:i was just making a point to say that when u spend a lot on defence it should be useful. cause sometimes i think that the most powerful people in the game are in the 1000's since they have nothing to lose. this was just a thought on how it would even out the game. it was not ment to make sure that the strong stay that way but make it harder to take them which is what it is like in the series. the more powerful a person is the more it should take to take them out not just a person with 20 attack weapons and a lot of attack turns. i just think that someone with a ton of defence would repel this attack over and over again with out much damage however extented time attacking would then start the process of the defence crumpling.

Totally agreed! Best post int his topic!... :-D

And SGC_Replicators, it's not about that; but it's not cool to build up your defence for months, and then to see them destroyed in under an hour...
Muhahu?!
Asger
Forum Newbie

Spykie wrote:And SGC_Replicators, it's not about that; but it's not cool to build up your defence for months, and then to see them destroyed in under an hour...

Then watch out who you piss off.. Personally I only ignore 2 'attempts' when someone trys to attack me. Anything after that is not a raid. If someone sets status to war (Which many seem to be doing when they raid for naq).. I give it to them.

Oddly enough I totally agree with SGC Rep :) Otherwise the top people will become untouchable and able to destroy the lesser with ease.
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

Asger wrote:Then watch out who you piss off..

Well that's kinda the problem atm. some people seem to enjoy taking down the top10 completely, without any reason other then "helping their friends"..

I don't mind the less powerfull destroying the big guys, but not on this scale...

I can see it happen, you finally become #1 on the last day and then some n00b comes allong, destroys everything you got and at the end of the 3 months you got absolutely nothing....
Muhahu?!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

then dont stay in the top just hover around the 250 rank area
scben
Fledgling Forumer

what is the point in hovering in a position never trying to move up?
i think that everyone would say that they would want to be number one in the game that y u play is to be the best and to have fun. whats so fun about a game where the best players are hovering outside the top 25 with no interest in getting there.
Spykie
Fledgling Forumer

SGC_Replicators wrote:then dont stay in the top just hover around the 250 rank area

Right! That's the spirit....

NOT :?
Muhahu?!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

i dont know why ppl complain so much abouting getting wacked too many times it is part of the game if u dont like it then dont play because the game revolves on attcking ppl.
Duditz

I just had a guy ranked 390 take out my 2016 weapons. I was ranked number one in defense and number one over all till that happened. There is nothing I go do to retaliate. They have no defensive weapons to destroy and they have less money in there treasurey then it takes to repair from me attacking once..............its **Filtered**. To think that it is a valid and fair tactic is just plain stupid. I will agree that currently it is legal and they have eery right too. But I strongly feel that something should be done to stop it.
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

maybe dont go into allainces
RepliJake
Forum Addict
Alliance: JURY IS OUT MISTRAIL
ID: 5242

SGC_Replicators wrote:i dont know why ppl complain so much abouting getting wacked too many times it is part of the game if u dont like it then dont play because the game revolves on attcking ppl.

Nobody minds being attacked lotsof times, the fact is, there are people with 100k stikes using 1000's of turns on one person to destroy a defence of over 50 mil, it's totally unrealistic and can promote multi accounting, wars arent supposed to be fought like that, it's like the Isle of White (tiny island in England) declaring war on America and winning
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Yea and thats another thing, highly unlikely that someone joined up, played the game yet saved up thousands of turns, and then cared enough and knew enough to take someone out like that... possible, but unlikely. It is, however, quite likely, that at least some of these cases involve 2 accounts, one being played for real, the other just storing up turns to clear the path for the main account...

Return to “Suggestions Archive”