0 strike/defence

sorry .. i dont know why it didnt post my name .. its REPLICATOR_ANUBIS

and losing is part of the game yes .. but not when u shouldnt have lost
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

thanks for the really quick fix admin, this one was definitely quite annoying...
replicator_anubis .

just to clarify .. its me that lost 2250 spys. forum, can u get back to me plz regards to having them back ? thanx

just ignore the . on my username
Owen
Forum Irregular

forgive_me wrote:the "bug" will be fixed wen forum gets back...till then just DONT ATTACK if the spylog showes the enemy hase 0 defence/attack/covert level but he hase a reasonable rank....

if u do so u do it on your owen risk....:P

lol, forgive_me, that's 3 times you've said owen instead of own, i love searching for my own name....
GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

being the "stricter and harsher" SGSuperModerator i will have to say...

...what on earth were you guys thinking??? i mean, thanks y'know for telling us about the bug, but really? Sending spies at someone ranked in the 30s who *seemingly* has no covert stat? HA! How on earth do you think he got to rank 30th without having a decent covert stat.

There is a lesson to be learned here, when you see something suspicious DO NOT ACT UPON IT!!! THIS MAKES YOU AN EXPLOITER!!! YES, THAT'S ONE LEVEL DOWN FROM A CHEAT :) ...consider, oooh.. rank 9 player with no stats, i can take this opportunity to rape him silly NO! wrong wrong wrong, as soon as you take advantage of a bug, you are exploiting it. Report it don't act on it kids ;)

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**

Return to “Bugs Archive”