auto log out bug????

GhostyGoo
Forum Addict
Alliance: 5PYM45T3R
Race: HE WHO KEEPS ME HERE
ID: 0
Location: ZOOMING THROUGH YOUR EGO AT A ZILLION MILES AN HOUR

Honours and Awards

Note: Clicking your officers links will open each one in a new window, which you can close when complete.
Clicking officer links will also log you out of your current session. Best click all while you are here.

you should read that when you click links from your Officer's list, does this answer the thread?

-Goo
ImageImageImage
Spoiler
GhostyGoo wrote:Yesno.
the3rdlibra wrote:if it's a silly turnip head competition you want, i'm going to decline as i think i may have met my match in you vegetable brains.
Cersei Lannister wrote:Debasing? I am not the one drawing crazy pictures of force fielded stick figures.
Energise
Magical Monkeys & Grapefruit Migration:|:Hallowed are the Gò.Ó'ri™ **fixed**
Owen
Forum Irregular

nope, sorry goo, once i reached about 15 officers i only started clicking for the ones with army size below 1000......if you're using something not explorer try using explreer to test it.....if you want i'll send you a phantom pm if you want :wink: ....or maybe i'll go send someone else who has posted in this thread a phantom pm.....
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

stuff

stuff

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Owen
Forum Irregular

it only happens now in 3 case........if i go directly from the forum to either the quantum or main i am logged in the ghost account........if i am signed in in quantum and go directly to main without logging out first it signs me in the ghost account in main.......if i am signed in in main and go directly to quantum i am signed in as ghost account in quantum
Phate

please fix this soon somebody, it is really really really...........annoying
Forum
Site Admin

Honours and Awards

so is this limited to switching between forum/main/quantum ??
or if someone was ONLY in main, doing things, they get logged out?
the account 3250 does not exist - which would explain the 'blank values' ...
i am not sure i've done a check to make sure people can't spy on a non-existent accounts.... probably should but hey -they're your turns :)

if someone can CLEARLY and CONCISELY with ALL the facts summarize this issue, I can certainly try to solve it....
the switching between main/forum/quantum might be a bit harder, as that might simply be how your personal browser/computer deals with sessions ...
Don't make me use this!!!
Owen
Forum Irregular

this is when it happens

quantum while signed in straight to -----------> main (would be in ghost account)

main while signed in straight to ---------------> quantum (would be in ghost account)

it's fine if you are only using one at a time as opposed to the first day where it would do it every few seconds no matter what and it's also fine if you sign out of one before going to the other

Return to “Bugs Archive”