Lance Hellsing to all

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
iKon
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

merry christmas and happy new ownage lance.

love and kisses,
titania, chishol, iKon and REK.
TitaniaX
Forum Irregular

iKon wrote:merry christmas and happy new ownage lance.

love and kisses,
titania, chishol, iKon and REK.

^^

to start an atw account or not...that tis the question...

deliriant isti Romani
si vis pacem para bellum
vae victis

Feedback thread:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 48&t=81867
iKon
Forum Irregular

Lance Hellsing wrote:Titaniax- Id figure id get noob comments from you. I have had enemies before you. So shut it.

Okin- just….lmao.

Chrisholm- I beg you…plz do something. It will just give me a reason to take you and your alliance down. Plz…start something. Bust a move. Im beggin ya. Reason your rank 1 is because you’re in wk (alliance we have a treaty with). Funny how after taking down bk (your elite alliance) all you guys ran to your feeder alliance…just so we wouldn’t do anything to you. Bring it p****.

And so, it came to pass that bloody sunday did spread through the many servers of the stargate, and the carnage did ensue, and the lord said: "it was good"
Chisholm
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Ascendancy
Race: Ancient
ID: 18737

Lance Hellsing wrote:Titaniax- Id figure id get noob comments from you. I have had enemies before you. So shut it.

Okin- just….lmao.

Chrisholm- I beg you…plz do something. It will just give me a reason to take you and your alliance down. Plz…start something. Bust a move. Im beggin ya. Reason your rank 1 is because you’re in wk (alliance we have a treaty with). Funny how after taking down bk (your elite alliance) all you guys ran to your feeder alliance…just so we wouldn’t do anything to you. Bring it p****.

for one, i just joined the BK a few weeks ago, and 2nd u didnt kick our ass, we just merged the two alliances cause the BK was not that active, and next, i dont give a **Filtered** if our alliance r at peace...oh wait there not, myhill and rabite {rabite being a real life friend} massed a few of the WK players, and dont think for one second that i wont quit my alliance and make ur life on that game a living hell, and i could care less what that hell my or ur alliance has to say, so watch ur mouth punk
Broker ID: 18737
iKon
Forum Irregular

Chisholm wrote:

Okin- just….lmao.

for one, i just joined the BK a few weeks ago, and 2nd u didnt kick our ass, we just merged the two alliances cause the BK was not that active, and next, i dont give a *modded* if our alliance r at peace...oh wait there not, myhill and rabite {rabite being a real life friend} massed a few of the WK players, and dont think for one second that i wont quit my alliance and make ur life on that game a living hell, and i could care less what that hell my or ur alliance has to say, so watch ur mouth punk

What chis is trying to say here is:

"we love you THIS MUCH >----------------------------------< And we never want to stop watching every move you make, who you bully and how many of our friends you big it up to, because the time'll come when we'll all just mass you >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------< this much."

Which ss why you're tucking your tail between your legs and running away from TGW like the yellow bellied horse poop eating bottom feeder you are, than face REK. No. That's much to honourable a thing for you to do, facing a man toe to toe. Why wont you? because you'll lose. badly. you know why? Because first REK will mass you down to the ground. Then once he's had a fun and raped every single one of your resources, the DDE and every friend of rek and titania will make it our PERSONAL business to sit on you, and make you our own personal farm. THAT'S why you're quitting, because you sir in fact have no balls for a good fight against a good friend.
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

Chisholm wrote:

Okin- just….lmao.

for one, i just joined the BK a few weeks ago, and 2nd u didnt kick our ass, we just merged the two alliances cause the BK was not that active, and next, i dont give a *modded* if our alliance r at peace...oh wait there not, myhill and rabite {rabite being a real life friend} massed a few of the WK players, and dont think for one second that i wont quit my alliance and make ur life on that game a living hell, and i could care less what that hell my or ur alliance has to say, so watch ur mouth punk

Chrisholm-Just read the first 2 lines...not gonna finish...its just **Filtered**. Okin-You sound retarded.
Titaniax-Plz join atw. Cmon, if you so good. Plz do it.
+Founding Father and Leader of The Legion+
+Big Brother is watching+
Mulletman
Fledgling Forumer

lance is > all of u
I support people with no lives. wIthout them this game would be boring :D
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

Congrats mulletman, you just got total protection in atw. Thanks man.
iKon
Forum Irregular

Lance Hellsing wrote:Congrats mulletman, you just got total protection in atw. Thanks man.

retarded? I can spell correctly. Incidentally, how hard is it to mis spell a four letter nickname? If I were that retarded, I'd be bigging it up like you and then whining with my cheese to my friends behind the scenes. Retarded indeed. Retarded is shouting threats out to a good and decent man because you didn't get your way on the game. Retarded is shouting threats out about how you're going to beat down players on ANOTHER server, because you just plain suck here. Retarded is relying on people to back you up merely because you dont have the presence of mind, the moral character, backbone or mental fortitude to fight your own battles. There's a saying in the UK: "Never fight a battle of wits with the half equipped." And I think, in this case young man, is very much apt to describe the dynamic between you and I. Because you are indeed ill equipped to fight a battle of wits, or indeed words with me. You're a small, insignificant person who needs to feel good about himself by blaming the ills of his misfortune (or just bad gaming ability) on others. Choose whichever one it is, I don't honestly care, but either way...They both fit you.

So carry on little boy, keep smack talking women, keep smack talking a man with far...far more friends here than you'll ever have, because I guarantee you - for every word you utter I know a thousand more to counter and show you just how small you truly are.

Retarded indeed.
Last edited by iKon on Wed Oct 18, 2006 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

okin-not reading it...keep them short and sweet pal.
iKon
Forum Irregular

Lance Hellsing wrote:okin-not reading it...keep them short and sweet pal.

What's the matter? inability to read as well as an inability to play? And it's iKon. Get it right. It can't be that hard, even for someone with your diminished mental capacity.
Mulletman
Fledgling Forumer

Lance Hellsing wrote:Congrats mulletman, you just got total protection in atw. Thanks man.

WTH :shock: thx :-D i was in the legion for a while when i 1st started and u were a great guy figured id make that post :-D
I support people with no lives. wIthout them this game would be boring :D
REK
Forever Evil
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM EMPIRE
Race: GOD ALLMIGHTY
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): THEY'RE NO STRINGS ON ME

do I care or dont I care.....hmmm no of course what a ridiculous question

ooh and I have a ATW account someone wanted my 50k turns on there I might have to get active and pay u a visit :-D
goodie
Forum Expert

insult TitaniaX again and youll have me to worry about aswell

and you dont want that

:)

-Goodie
Lance Hellsing
Forum Newbie

REK wrote:do I care or dont I care.....hmmm no of course what a ridiculous question

ooh and I have a ATW account someone wanted my 50k turns on there I might have to get active and pay u a visit :-D

Plz do rek. Btw..u have 22k turns...good luck.

Goodie-.......so be it.

When ever chisholm gets on and posts hear i think he should tell everyone how is account was owned yesterday thanks to deni :-D . Today will be worst.

Return to “Quitting....”