The Last Howl of the Wolf.....

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
TheRook
Forum Addict
Alliance: Warlords of Briton
Race: Humanoid
ID: 30679

sorry to hear about your daughter but glad to hear its nothing serious!

all the best with your future endeavors :)

TheRook
My Account for Sale (cold hard cash) at the link below (Have a look its a great deal!)
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=174111

Main ID = 30679 | Ascended ID = 1467
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

yeah, i'll be sure to bug you if i ever see you on msn. i never really got to talk to you much casually...

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
You there! Old Woman!

Can't believe it took me two days to find this thread..........you know what Salvo is going to kill me...I made him one promise when he left for basic, to make sure you (Wolf) and Jase will still around when he came back :cry:

Second time today.....

It's been an honour and a privelege to server under your leadership and I am still rather overwhelmed by the speed at which all of this stuff has happened, not least the fact that I was named the new leader of the EPA(c)

I will try my level best to ensure the EPA lives upto the reputation you so expertly built, however I fear many people outside the EPA believe this will never be the case :shock:

Chat to you about defiance later.....wait you prefer to call it destiny! Either way we will talk about it later, and you need to let me know next time your in Scotland ;)
nikkil
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

I am very glad i had the chance to met you, i spend my first days at EPA being your officer, and you gave me the help i needed to get into the game and so much more.

Thanks wolf for everything wolf, i can really repay you enough for your help, but i will try.
Wolf359
The Big Bad Admin
Alliance: EPA
Race: Tauri

Honours and Awards

nikkil wrote:I am very glad i had the chance to met you, i spend my first days at EPA being your officer, and you gave me the help i needed to get into the game and so much more.

Thanks wolf for everything wolf, i can really repay you enough for your help, but i will try.

If I manage to get there, and you pass your AIB, you can buy me a beer! :wink:

(Just remind me of the dates!) :-D
Severian wrote:So I say as a last resort, splice Semper & Wolf359 for a good balance, Clone said unholy abomination a hundred times, let loose on forums and problem solved.
Mod Speak
Lord-RahL
Forum Expert

Wolf..

With as much as you did for this game it will never be the same again after your leaving. You were by far the most unbiast mod I have ever seen, and if you are even half the pserson that ETL portrays you as then this game has suffered greatly by your leaving..

I wish your daughter well after her accident and hope nothing like that ever happens again.

And I also wish you all the best, serving your country especially in this day and age is no easy task, and I emplore you to wach after yourself..

Take care m8 and I hope to talk to ya again...

RahL
Rottenking
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord
ID: 82082

well i only knew you from the forum, but you seemd a nice guy and a fair forum admin, will miss seeing you lock all the spam and pointless threads in the galactic colloseum
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
- Harry S Truman
Envy
Forum Elder
Race: System Lord

Good luck wolf , good luck in RL and u will be missed ...

Come say hi time to time and thanks for the last post u made to me here in SGW community is was a good advice and i know i made mistakes .

GG m8 even when we didn't spoke that much :wink:
Spoiler
7 sins : Envy , Sloth , Greed , Gluttony , Pride , Wrath , Lust.
Madness81
Forum Irregular

well im sorry i didnt get to know you but i have seen your name around for a long time. i hope all is well with you and your family. If you do return im sure there will be many around to help you.

good luck with all in your life.
Pele
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Legion
Race: Ancient
ID: 23879

Good luck in the future dude. You have been a great leader to me and the EPA.
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

Good Luck in RL, although I am sure you wont need it.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Wesker
Forum Irregular
Race: Ancient

Sorry about your daughter. Goodluck with the future.
Dean_S
Forum Elite

sad to see you leave wolf,

i think we got on well for the time i knew you, if you return pm me and ill send you some naq through to fund one of your ascensions if you start again

good luck in real life

dean.
The_Silencer
Forum Irregular

I don't know you personally, I've never even had any kind of contact with you on MSN, pm's or anything else. I am just another one of those bystanders, really impressed when it comes to your attitude, your willingness to help, to always stay civil, to help people, to show patience and to never ever take sides as an administrator/moderator.

This community will lose a lot when you leave, but maybe it is for the best. Accidents like the one with your daughter can open one's eyes to what really is important here in life.

I wish you good luck in real life, and hope that your daughter, and the rest of your family will stay safe.

Goodbye Wolf.
From the ashes we rose. Together.

I is back.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

My dear wolf...

You where a great asset, not only to the game, but to the forum, You are, in short, a Genious, I can wish you only well, and your family. You are of course, throughrally expected to attend the next SGWS piss up which will be hosted by non other than me at a small hall that fits about 40 people in :lol: . If you ever need anything i am always around :)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

Return to “Quitting....”