eragon/eldest

The Community's new book club where you can recommend and discuss your favourite novels to keep one busy during those boring hours of waiting to bank.
Tyber Zann
JUAN's Successor, Buck's Inheritor, Semper's mailed fist
Alternate name(s): Tyber Zann, tom twin

well first book is corny in places...granted he was young :-) He repeats "..and suddenly everything was in darkness" or something on those lines, a bit too often, but i liked 2nd one alot.

yeah...and the film...mmm parts arnt bad, but they turned it into a bit of a dogs dinner
Help find my old Tyber Zann sigs :(
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower
Alliance: Serenity
Race: Jinchuriki

i'm looking forward to the third book for a few reasons

the weapon under the memoa tree

the vault of souls

the last dragon egg

my bets are eragon gets a super weapon steals the egg, it hatches for Arya, Saphira and the new dragon fall in love and so do eragon and arya. Then its vault of souls and Galbatorix pwning time!!!

don't know if it'll be in that exact order if thts what happens. But thats my guess :lol:
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
Tyber Zann

Just go ruin everything :oops:

lol

I liked in eldest how eragon gets turned into a sort of elf...lol.

but question is! what colour wil the book cover be :-D im going for green or black
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

its going to be green

Christopher Paolini has told us himself that the book cover will be emerald green with a portrait of a green dragon facing the right.

taken from this page:

http://www.shurtugal.com/?id=trilogy/book3/index
Mordack wrote: I'd probably go gay for Benjamin Linus. He's everything I want to be.
Speaking as a Mod
hellvsheaven
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

sgt.johnkeel wrote:its going to be green

Christopher Paolini has told us himself that the book cover will be emerald green with a portrait of a green dragon facing the right.

taken from this page:

http://www.shurtugal.com/?id=trilogy/book3/index

hmmm..i didnt see that he mentioned that.....i will have to check again....but i hope the cover is green it would go good with the background and setting.....which reminds me.....I AM WRITING A BOOK TOO YEAH! i really am so far i have like around 857 pgs finished with around 40 chapters.....thou i really like the part in the book eldest where eragon did get turned into a elf....but he isnt an elf so that is inclusive.......his body was shaped into wat seemed to be an elf lyk body.....and hopefully ayra and eragon get togather soon and just go at it....they been flirting throu out the darn book hehe.......and i can wait till the dam third book comes out....it is goin to be a blast....does anyone know when it is coming out????? for future reference.......
IT IS HERE....THE DAMN WAR BETWEEN HELL & HEAVEN HAS COME TO EARTH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?
Spacey
Forum Zombie

hellvsheaven, it sounds more like you have a series in the works rather than just one book.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Tyber Zann

It was kinda logical for the book to be green. Since what other colour would the new dragon be thats sensible? I guessed black aswell since colour of badass kings dragon.

but now you have said that it will be green :P no need to be guessing
hellvsheaven
Forum Newbie

Spacey wrote:hellvsheaven, it sounds more like you have a series in the works rather than just one book.

yea i really like to write.....alot...hehe....but i am just about done with that first book i have started....and i will soon be working on the second right after the first....and hopefully get it published...i will inform all of u if i did get it all done and sold to people all over.....you all will be the first to know besides my parents....lol....
IT IS HERE....THE DAMN WAR BETWEEN HELL & HEAVEN HAS COME TO EARTH!!! WHAT THE HELL ARE WE GOING TO DO?!?
jar0dinges
Forum Irregular

well the third book doen not come out untill this summer they believe around same time as HP dont know which to buy first

i know buy both :D :wink:

jar0dinges wrote:it gotten boring
pete wrote:thats the TA way,bore the oppositon to death
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

if you look at this page too

http://www.shurtugal.com/?id=trilogy/book3/theories

there are some interesting points. It's quite long though. One point which was made was Arya's magic spells are prodiminantly green. When she teleports Saphira's egg at the very beginning its a green flash. Eragon's fire blast in the village that got trashed by Urgals was blue. This hints that as the book covers colour relates to the colour of the dragon on it. That the dragon will be green.

Saphira is blue, Eragons magic is blue.

New dragon probably green, Arya's magic is green

see the connection? :-D
Speaking as a Mod
hellvsheaven
Forum Newbie

.......why do u have to say that....u r right thou i think thats how it might be...which will be cool, cause then ayra wont be just a elf princess....she will be a dragon rider which means she will have more respect than some damn princess elf....which also leads to her and eragon getting togather...hehe..
Tyber Zann

pfft way to go giving the next dragon rider away :shock: :cry:

i was looking forward to a suprise. o well.....
blooper

"Im not listenin" (In smeagol voice)
jar0dinges
Forum Irregular

well partly true but eragons magic comes from saphira and arya's magic come already from herself and you are getting your info from the movie which blows in every direction i myself believe that she will not be dragon rider and i hope that it will come to a person we do not know yet probably not but he i like to guess

jar0dinges wrote:it gotten boring
pete wrote:thats the TA way,bore the oppositon to death
Londo Mollari
Lawnmower

blooper wrote:"Im not listenin" (In smeagol voice)

lmao

i'd have thought it would have been obvious that Arya should be the new rider. Eragon was predicted to love one of royal birth (Arya). He keeps trying to hit on Arya. She ain't interested. But we know that the relationships between dragons affects riders relationships, the new dragon is confirmed to be male and saphira needs to mate. Saphira falls in love with new dragon, causing arya to fall in love with Eragon!

Also Eragon had a vision of two people holding hands leaving the shores on a boat, with two dragons flying overhead. We know Eragon will leave Alagaesia forever and that the elves live on an island!

Btw the green of Arya's magic (and eye colour and clothe colour preference for that matter) is from the book. I'm sure Eragons bolt of fire when he first uses magic is blue too. Just like saphira
Speaking as a Mod

Return to “The Book Club”