Naquadah goes automaticly to secret temple...

Naquadah goes automaticly to secret temple...

Yes
51%
No
49%

Total votes: 39
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict
ID: 0

ok i have broken it down

since everybody makes a base of 40 naqada per UU. 10 naq from every gouald UU should goto the bank. This doesn not take any bank credits and is automated. Plus let say u reached ur bank limit the money still keeps on banking whether u broke the limit or not. But then again u cant bank anything else if u have more than 100% capacity? so a little loophole for the goualds
Marcus Arrias
Fledgling Forumer

SGC_Replicators wrote:ok i have broken it down

since everybody makes a base of 40 naqada per UU. 10 naq from every gouald UU should goto the bank. This doesn not take any bank credits and is automated. Plus let say u reached ur bank limit the money still keeps on banking whether u broke the limit or not. But then again u cant bank anything else if u have more than 100% capacity? so a little loophole for the goualds

That made perfect sence to me except the 'loophole' bit. The Gaould's 25% bonus does need protecting somewhat. 25%/turn automactically deposited into their bank is plenty. When it's full... it's full. Dont forget the Gaould have free banking.
NoDot
Forum Irregular

Auto-banking should never be implimented (for obvious reasons).

YO, MODS! Repeat topic!

==To Be Locked==
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
BombedDeer
Forum Irregular

I know, then I could get a button that would double all my stats and give me 5 trillion naq! but to off set it I wouldnt have a bank to put it in!
CRÅYSHACK_Toe wrote:*comparse his post count to the unspeakable one's*

[sarcasm]Yay I realy don't matter.[/sarcasm]
Some people are just so silly!
Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

NoDot wrote:Auto-banking should never be implimented (for obvious reasons).

YO, MODS! Repeat topic!

==To Be Locked==

YO, LAZY! Read the topic!

It's talking about banking the extra naquadah Goa'uld make, which in my opinion is a perfect way to balance the Goa'uld.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
NoDot
Forum Irregular

Esker wrote:YO, LAZY! Read the topic!

It's talking about banking the extra naquadah Goa'uld make, which in my opinion is a perfect way to balance the Goa'uld.

- Esker
I DID READ THE TOPIC! It's probably a flaw that I DO read all the topics here!

As for your comment, I think I'll reiterate what I've already said, which was "Auto-banking should never be implimented (for obvious reasons)."
Trade Feedback Thread for NoDot
You recieved 980 Naquadriah in exchange for 490,000 Units!
Don't! Just...don't!
[SGC_ReplicÅtors]
Forum Addict

its sorta like auto banking but th game dose it for the goulds and only 10 naq per UU only goes to the bank.
Esker
Forum Irregular

NoDot wrote:As for your comment, I think I'll reiterate what I've already said, which was "Auto-banking should never be implimented (for obvious reasons)."

And those obvious reasons are what? So your precious farms will have 25% less naquadah out?

Garbage. Even SGC here is being reasonable... and that's just scary.

- Esker
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

No loophole please. Just imagine. Your 25% keeps going to storage, no matter if there's space or not. That means that with a little patience, a goa'uld won't have to sell weapons for spylevels ever again. It's like a free 24/7 25% PPT. Not that I would complain, but it's not exactly fair against the other races. No, just fill it up, and spill over if its full.

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Lord_of_Night
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Origin
Race: Ascended Alteran
ID: 1910713

Sleipnir wrote:

No loophole please. Just imagine. Your 25% keeps going to storage, no matter if there's space or not. That means that with a little patience, a goa'uld won't have to sell weapons for spylevels ever again. It's like a free 24/7 25% PPT. Not that I would complain, but it's not exactly fair against the other races. No, just fill it up, and spill over if its full.

Not fair!? The asgard have better defence... no one can take that away; the tauri have better attack... no one can take that away; the replicators have cheaper spy levels... no one can take that away; the goauld have 25% naquadah production... everyone can take that away !!!

PS: i think our name should change from goaulds to farmers...
Esker
Forum Irregular

I like this guy. :)

- Esker
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

you choose gould you didnt get forced into it..if you dislike it change to tauri. Stop complaining about the fact you have more income that is really the only thing they can give you that fits into the game and the programe
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Sleipnir
Merriest Mod in the West

Honours and Awards

Lord_of_Night wrote:
Sleipnir wrote:

Not fair!? The asgard have better defence... no one can take that away; the tauri have better attack... no one can take that away; the replicators have cheaper spy levels... no one can take that away; the goauld have 25% naquadah production... everyone can take that away !!!

PS: i think our name should change from goaulds to farmers...

Did you bother to read my post?

As soon as you build an idiot proof system, somebody else builds a better idiot.

If it moves, kill it. If it doesn't move, kick it until it does move, and then kill it.
Esker
Forum Irregular

buck wrote:you choose gould you didnt get forced into it..if you dislike it change to tauri. Stop complaining about the fact you have more income that is really the only thing they can give you that fits into the game and the programe

This is the game suggestion forum and he's suggesting to make the game more balanced.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

- Esker
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Personal "differences" aside esker....i was stateing why you dont need a change..i wasnt crying about the fact you want a change....you take critacism too personal you goulds.
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."

Return to “Suggestions Archive”