Leaving

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
~squishie~
Exists to be Squished
Race: Vampire
ID: 0

awwwwww... im gonna miss you Kj :( dont forget my name :P
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

WHO SAID YOU ARE ALLOWED TO LEAVE?? :evil: :evil:

Well anyway good luck with everything, see ya :)
Lord_Grant
Forum Irregular

Good luck Kjarkur!
The SGW has lost a Great Goauld ,and a helluva nice guy.
P.S. SOmeday you'll be back.... Stuff usually blows over eventually...
Ra
Sun God
ID: 10085

Sorry to see you go mate, I wish you could stay in the game. But best wishes with where life takes you.

PS...when you come back, look me up :D
Death is the Road to Awe

Osi
Forum Addict

you can't leave...your one of the few people that like me.
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

Øsiris of the Asuran wrote:you can't leave...your one of the few people that like me.

There are more? I thought I was the only one. Can I get in touch with the others?

Hehehe
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
[BERSERKER]
Forum Regular
Race: Tauri

:shock:

Cant say that actually fits because you've been on the rocks about this recently

I thought you had met that goal! :roll:

What can i say you were a really cool commander and managed your account quite well.

Cya around my iceland buddy catch me on MSN shipping me some Þorramatur ;-)

and um please dont leave i like ya dude :)
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

What you guys don't realize is that I can't play anymore. KGC believes I was a spy and therfor I probably will be listed as a traitor. After doing everything I could for that alliance, yet they didn't feel like they could just speak to me. I was always ready to solve everything. :(

How do traitors or in this case, falsly accused traitor, of CoP play? Two PPT's a week and the rest I'am a big farm? If I do build a defence they will mass it down.

Already some of them are bashing me after pretending to be nice - in alpha - but now I see who there were just pretending and who were actually my friends.

Regards,
KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame
Teal'auc of the Void
Stubborn Tok'ra
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Tenno SKOOM
ID: 38133

Well, KJ, I know your feelings... sad to see that yet again.

Teal'auc
Nothing but a whisper from past...
I like, totes need a nice signature. But I'm lazy to put one in. Just imagine one.
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

I was told I was a spy for Omega, within EPA, lost my command position cos of it..

It takes guts to walk away with your head up high, but it takes character to stay..

I know your not a spy from some of your posts that I have seen.. Oh well..

Either way mate best of luck with your decision whichever one you choose..
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

good luck and dont be a stranger :wink:

i think we were in the same alliance... once :? ... a long time ago :lol:
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
Curumo
Forum Elite
Alliance: Naq Sellers Inc
ID: 1920808

Kjarkur ... :cry: :cry: :cry:

M8, c'mon ... we still haven't finished our plan to get Jenny on PPT :cry:

I just really hope ya won't quit the game, you're a far too good person for that :(

In any case should you decide to stay, lemme know, and catch me sometimes on msn m8 ...
slicky
Forum Irregular

Can i just say, i have no problems with you at all, however, you were not kicked from Alpha JUST because you were suspected of being a spy, but mainly for other reasons which i will not go into on the public forum. Why not jump on the CIA bandwagon and at least have a bit of courage?

If not then good luck in RL :wink:
~BARBARIAN~ wrote:sounds like your jelous i trained my doberman to suck my private...
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori

slicky wrote:Can i just say, i have no problems with you at all, however, you were not kicked from Alpha JUST because you were suspected of being a spy, but mainly for other reasons which i will not go into on the public forum. Why not jump on the CIA bandwagon and at least have a bit of courage?

If not then good luck in RL :wink:

You suggesting I become a traitor?

LOL

No

I wont fight my old family and start massing and farming my friends. It's not in my character, sorry.

And the other reasons were beacuse I dared to say when I disagreed with orders. Magius is now lying and saying I did not follow orders, when I did but I did always tell him and who ever I want if I disagreed.

Now that is something that could have been solved. But that's not what Magius wants, is it? He doesn't like people who disagree with him, he doesn't like it when people point out his flaws where everyone see it.

All omegas who read this, let me put it this way, let's say EtL would invite me to Omega, I came in as an Omega Trainee, I'd quickly get two promotions to an Omega Graduate. I then disrespect all of Omega's allies and even Omegans themselves. Of course people would not be happy and I would be demoted back to an Omega trainee.
Then EtL takes a vacation cause of real life and member X of Omega takes over while he's gone. I become active and get myself into a potition of Tactical Commander and 2IC.
- as soon as I got that I'd start telling older, loyal Omegans what to do and if they wouldn't agree or obey I'd kick them out. And then Corkscrew(mate, you are the best example of a loyal omegan with friends all over the game, hope you wont mind)
would tell everyone that wasn't going right and he'd point out where I could do something better.
I would dig up the JUAN issue and get Corkscrew, a loyal and great Omegan, kicked out because he was negative and did not agree with all orders (but did obey them) and had friend like JUAN who wasn't exactly Omegas best buddy.

( What I'am saying is, just becase Corkscrew or some omegan has friends here and there doesn't make them a spy. Everyone knows Corkscrew would waste his account for omega, as I did for alpha. Of course it's difficault to compare myself to someone who has achived as much as Corkscrew but he was the best one I came up with. )

Would you guys feel that was right? Would something that stupid happen in Omega?

Well it did in alpha, doesn't that situation I just made up sound familiar? Oh that's right it's the same thing that happened With Magius and Alpha, replace me there with Magius. And so on.

Sorry magius you can be great but you have to show some respect, you want all Alphans to respect you and WANT to obey your orders. Not that they do it cause otherwise they get kicked out. We were supposed to be a family. Loyalty and friendship was the key.

When things get rough mate you can't just say "Do it or I'll kick you out" or in your case it was always "dealt with" etc
You solve it, as a family those issues could have been solved.

I'm sorry this had to go this way but I am honest and will always say exactly how I feel. If you didn't like it you could have asked me to do it through PM.

Regards,
KJ
- > SGW Hall of Fame
madcat
Forum Intermediate

i'd like to think that me and Svarun are some of Kjarkurs mates he knows he could always turn to!! so surely if he were a spy..........then it'd be for TL??!!?? but thats not him at all!! KJ wouldnt spy! i can remember all the crap we went thru together to find the spy in AG, i know he'd never stoop to that level!!

look, if all the reasoning behind accusing him of spying is that he has friends outside of CoP then u wanna look into ur own alliances and kick half of em!! the fact is, i had more friends in CoP than i did in TL when this war started, but TL have never once called me a spy!!

infact, i seem to remember ETL trying to use my friends in CoP to get me to spy on TL for him, lmao as if i ever would!! like KJ i have honour and would never do something like that!!

i aint pointing fingers at anyone for kicking out KJ, but i think you guys really have lost one of ur best members, and any alliance that gets him is VERY lucky!!

NO LONGER A TDL MEMBER - but i still like the sig :)

Return to “Quitting....”