My last Post

for all the 'I quit' threads....
worry not - if you come back, you are not punished :)
Spacey
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

I'm sorry to see you go STI. Our interaction was short lived, but you are a great player/forum member.
"We few. We happy few. We band of brothers.
For those who shed their blood with me today
will always be my brother."
Apollo
Goa'uld Temptress
Race: Railway Stakes
ID: 1337

Apollo's 2 cents - so read damnit!

Last years awards was a celebration of those people and events that made this game great. This year's have caused nothing but divisions, quitting, accusations and cheating. Here's a radical suggestion.

Scrap them.
For this year. Call the whole damn thing off; maybe reschedule for a few months time WHATEVER but it has become a farce.

This may be a reflection of the rot that has permeated this formerly vibrant community or it may be a temporary insanity. Either way it is hard to see who anyone could wear an award tag this time around and feel as proud of it as they should otherwise be.
The Goa'uld Temptress has returned.
The Hamburglar
Forum Spammer

ok, whos slagging off STI? hes a standup guy for chrissake, apadamek, go suck a edited
STI, edited to those edited dont leave these forums, they need your level head and interesting pen, those guys are edited and damn probably wrong, walk it off and edited em...

and the rest of you, take your heads outta yer edited and play nice... edited...

*edit* hey dr. spacey, better or worse? lol...
Last edited by The Hamburglar on Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Indeed! I can scarcely believe it.
CRASSUS
Mammon

As per STI's request:

I suppose i was mis-informed as to the nature of it. For that i apologize it seems I was caught up in the flow of things and posted thinking i knew all of the facts.

I personally apologize for the personal insults against you. I hope that maybe you'll come back to the forum but not like either you or me will care if each other is hit by a car. I've always had a great amount of respect for you. While not a friend i found most of your posts good which is probably why i went out on the attack.

Again you have my apology and if you'd like some kind of UU or turn payment that could easily be arranged.

However the thread you mentioned was meant in a light hearted way. I'd hoped you'd understand that. Either way i send my apology and any ingame price you want i'll gladly meet.

-Apadamek

STI has accepted the apology and such.
Mammon, the least erected Spirit; for even in Heaven his looks and thoughts Were always downward bent, admiring The riches of heaven's gold.
buck
The Main Event
Race: Degenerate
ID: 16843

Honours and Awards

Check your PM's, I am most angry with you...lol

Take care mate, though i very much doubt i wont seen you again...

:)
Spoiler
2006 -
Poster of the Year
2007 -
Runner up signature of the Year
Runner up most improved player of the Year
Runner up hero of the Year
Alliance war of the year (CIA vs COP)
2008-
Hall of Fame
2009-
Runner up Hero of the Year
2010-
Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Tekki)
Runner up Vendetta of the Year (Buck vs Darthudd)

Noteworthy alliances-
Omega
Mayhem
Radical Minority
Nemesis Sect
Warlords of Briton

Previous affiliations-
TL
Ricos
DDE
The Tok'ra
The OOC
The SLA

Missed and dear friends -
Too Many to count, but never forgotten.
Code:
"Now I Don't like you, I don't respect you, and I sure as hell don't fear you. But seeing how your standing in the middle of my yard, I will break you."
Kjarkur
Spark of the Ori
Alliance: DDE - Leader
Race: System Lord
ID: 1909457
Alternate name(s): Kjarkur, JL, KJ

I'am sad to see you go STI.

People are still taking this award thing to seriously. Re-open it and don't let it go to your head (mods & other players)

It's supposed to be fun. And if someone is guilty for multiing then I hope that member get's his punishment. We now don't have polls so legimate players have to post.

It is fair...

Why all this drama?

Let's enjoy this GAME.

A game is supposed to be fun - and something to kill time.

S T I, you will be greatly missed. I have looked up to you from the moment I saw your first post.

Regards,
KJ
There are no men like me. There's only me.
General & Battle Moderator
- > SGW Hall of Fame
- > SGW's Hero of the Year
- > SGW's Villain of the year 2010->
- > SGW's Most Missed Player of the year 2011->
Tok`ra

Re: Apollo's 2 cents - so read damnit!

Apollo wrote: Scrap them.

I Posted a poll on weather or not to scrap them allready.

Multiple times actualy.

They kept getting locked and or moved.
D00ML0RD
Fledgling Forumer

Jeff I'm sorry to hear that you are leaving m8 I know how you feel the game is not what it was u know how to reach me if u need anything.
********MASTER of comebacks********
tweetygirl
Mistress of Broken Hearts
Alliance: Olympus
Race: God

With the little amount of interaction we have had, i know you are a sound guy. Today is indeed a sad day for me as I go through these threads and see more and more names that I know since I started in May of '05...

I was on vacation when the whole thing with the awards/voting/etc all that took place. So I cannot comment nor do I have the time to read all the (quite honestly from what i've seen) BS that has gone on about it.

Best wishes to you and just know that your real friends.. or moreover your true friends will always know who you are and their opinions of your character is more important than some tool who's only life and pleasure is to make others miserable.
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

I have three things to say to you mister (I dont mean to be disrespectfull only keeping the cheerful tone)

1. Dont leave untill you spell my name right :lol:

2. Thank you for the mention but really not needed, it makes me blush :oops:

3. And the final and probably the only serious=normal thing coming from my mouth:
I ll say this leave when the things for which you have played this game are gone and no sooner...
I really doubt you have played for this awards, but then again I dont even fully understand you are leaving... just stay and forget about silly ppl and silly forums...

Sorry for spamming your leaving thread mate...
If you leave take care and thank you for all that you have done for this game
But if you stay great perhaps our paths cross some day in a good way speaking or we can have some chat on a msn. Although you keep saying you are not on it at all...we ll write letters then :lol:

Yane :wink:
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
J.S.
Forum Elite
Alliance: EPA
Race: Human
ID: 22325

Jeff you still need to create an alliance and stick it on page 1 within a month WITHOUT you being in it :-D
Back in my day, we massed you for disrespect!
pianomutt20000
Forum Zombie
Race: Tauri

Re: My last Post

Jeff too? :(
urban assault wrote: Bill? Hey, I said I was kidding! Bill, don't push that red button!
Sometimes some of the mods will try to step on you, or even mod your section. My advice is to fill a sock with marbles and hit them repeatedly until they stop. - Pianomutt2000.

Return to “Quitting....”