for FORUM issues, complaints, requests, bugs, etc - - not game related...
unseen1
Forum Irregular
ID: 50862
Location: Close to the Black hole drinking tea with black monster

LOL this is the most stupid things ever i saw on this forum.Now look here many of us doesnt read trash that is written here more then it is need it.So if you or any of others are way off of loosing contact with reality well LOL...clean up your own head for the weekend dont enable us to play the game which part of the game is this forum.And you to decide to take away part of the game...what is next...take off attack button for 2 days,just couse you think majority of the comunty lost touch with realyity and needs to cool down.I think its the other way around...
Don Lewis
Forum Regular
ID: 57273

What about convention topics, could you move the UK one here so we can keep discussing?

Nothing to do with the war there and the main spammer was buck who can delete his own spam lmao.
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Flaming?
Now I know this forum has changed. I could flame in three topics all afternoon and not get a slap on the wrist. There is some flaming (which I hadn't even notcied :?) and half the forum is shut down.

Damn you flamers! *waves old school ex-flamer cane*
It's ok actually. I've got other stuff to keep me distracted for the time being. Go! - Clean the forum! :-D
Lord_Voldemort
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Neimenljivi wrote:I read harry potter 5 times...each book :-D
~N

I've only read them 4 times each :(
But I will get them at least another time before the next book comes out ;)

Forums being down works out good for me since I am going to be on PPT all weekend :-D
311 [TA]
Forum Expert

I LOVE THIS IDEA ........
(wait for it )........
(its coming) .....

(you already know what it is) .....

OH YEAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil,
is good men do nothing.
*Much props to greenman for my wicked new sig, thanks G oh yeaaaaaaaaah! *
EliteAceMan
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Dirty Dozen [DD]
Race: Tauri
ID: 19889

I take full credit! whoooooooooooooooooooooo
All Your Base Are Belong to Us
Dirty Dozen Command Staff [EWO] (Retired)
Email = acethegreatone@gmail email say hello (Feb 2015)
Slayer of the Forum
TheOrigin {Descended from this realm...for now...}
dead solid
Fledgling Forumer
Race: nano t dude
ID: 32956

Lord Voldemort [DDE] wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:I read harry potter 5 times...each book :-D
~N

I've only read them 4 times each :(
But I will get them at least another time before the next book comes out ;)

Forums being down works out good for me since I am going to be on PPT all weekend :-D

ive read like 2 of the books :? and im like never on over the weekends except to deposit naq and stuff use ppts duirng the week for work and school
Lord Morlock
Forum Regular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: System Lord
ID: 29392

unseen1 wrote:LOL this is the most stupid things ever i saw on this forum.Now look here many of us doesnt read trash that is written here more then it is need it.So if you or any of others are way off of loosing contact with reality well LOL...clean up your own head for the weekend dont enable us to play the game which part of the game is this forum.And you to decide to take away part of the game...what is next...take off attack button for 2 days,just couse you think majority of the comunty lost touch with realyity and needs to cool down.I think its the other way around...

That's more or less what I was trying to think of how to post, thanks for saving me the trouble of thinking :lol:

(And now to watch the normal amount of crap funneled into a fraction of the space...)
Get Free Naq Here
Ergon
Forum Irregular

gc agapooka gc ahahaa

so many people are going to be so board this weekend....
Killy
Forum Grunt

This is unbelievable..

In the middle of the war and peace treaties someone just banish whole forum. No trades, no pacts, no voting on such matter? Aren't there suppose to be more democratical decission on such action? What is wrong with this mods? THey should fight AGAINST such actions not that they are supporting this. It's just getting ridicilous. And, lol, i wanted to post some offer about selling my account since i have better thing to do than fighting some virtual armies and spending time here but good to know i'm not able to even try. But joke or maybe not away.. such action is disgrace for this forum leadership. Are our no-advertisement-here mods maybe tired from all the fighting AND modding all the time and wanted weekend off? Jezus, get PPT for that. No need to ruin whole forums for that.

Unbelievable this is happening just like this.

Have no further comment'

Best regards.
Adnihilo
Forum Addict
Alliance: alliance of unallined people
Race: fearless wretch
ID: 666

hahaha sweet

true the trades sec is gone but that just means youll have to use msn
actually have to talk to people
same with the treaties (add your enemies and have a nice chat)

this is actually a good idea
intelligence is a tool
insanities a way to use it
agapooka
Semper Ubi Sub Ubi

Honours and Awards

The weekend off?

The forum needs a spring cleanup. Forum updates are coming into play. It's better to do this with the board offline, but I realised that people would have questions, opinions and that some parts of the board vital.

Maybe it'll last less than the weekend, but it certainly won't last longer.

If anything, this is the opposite of a weekend off. We're working our butts off. If anyone fails to recognise this now, then I pity them.

Honestly. It isn't worth the whine. You wouldn't beleive the number of people who have thanked me because of how discouraging it was to read the forums. I don't rush decisions, trust me.

J
Agapooka wrote:The argument that because a premise cannot be proven false, it must be true, is known as a Negative Proof Fallacy in logic.
Mister Sandman wrote:Nothing at all near the negative proof fallacy in logic. If it cannot be proven false, it has to be true.
Pooka's UU Market Loyalty Card:

Rudy Pena: 1 stamp!

A Spider: 1 stamp!
Q Man
blarney stone

Killy wrote:This is unbelievable..

In the middle of the war and peace treaties someone just banish whole forum. No trades, no pacts, no voting on such matter? Aren't there suppose to be more democratical decission on such action? What is wrong with this mods? THey should fight AGAINST such actions not that they are supporting this. It's just getting ridicilous. And, lol, i wanted to post some offer about selling my account since i have better thing to do than fighting some virtual armies and spending time here but good to know i'm not able to even try. But joke or maybe not away.. such action is disgrace for this forum leadership. Are our no-advertisement-here mods maybe tired from all the fighting AND modding all the time and wanted weekend off? Jezus, get PPT for that. No need to ruin whole forums for that.

Unbelievable this is happening just like this.

Have no further comment'

Best regards.

if you are so annoyed by it,just make an new forum for yourself and then tell all your enemies to join it and you can all discuss your problems privatly over a nice cup of tea and a slice of spam!
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man
unseen1
Forum Irregular
ID: 50862
Location: Close to the Black hole drinking tea with black monster

Q MAN wrote:if you are so annoyed by it,just make an new forum for yourself and then tell all your enemies to join it and you can all discuss your problems privatly over a nice cup of tea and a slice of spam!

Actually this kind of cleaning needs to be done becouse of guys like you(note post count).Some of us uses this forum to play a game so it would be approriate fo you to make your own forum and make 4000 posts and come back anbd leave us to use it for what is meant for.
Grand Admiral Martin
Forum Expert
Alliance: I serve only myself.
Race: Ascended Irish
ID: 33984

Trade isnt vital but the temple of starry is?

this blows

Return to “Forum Specific Issues/Requests/Bugs (NOT GAME ISSUES)”