Our Storys

All Goa'uld and System Lord discussion
Nicholai Brocov
Forum Regular
Race: Goa'uld
Alternate name(s): Brocov

Re: Our Storys

Hmm, I don't see how what your asking is really that different from the Character Histories area.

I guess I need to update*cough*revise*cough*mine. :roll:
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

Many moons ago an un-ascended Ancient entered the Milky Way. He did not know much of the inhabitants of this strange galaxy possessing knowledge far surpassing that of the other members of this realm. This Ancient deemed it necessary to build an empire and counter-act the evil that was spreading throughout the realms. One day on a diplomatic mission the Ancient was ambushed by Jaffa warrior who took him prisoner and tortured him for hours on end until he could bear it no longer. He broke down and allowed the blending of a Goa’uld symbiote with his ancient form. This Goa’uld quickly took control of the Ancient. Angnoch then returned to his world and saw it in shambles, making a quick decision to pay attention to it more than ever the empire grew quickly. Angnoch saw an opportunity to further his strength by joining an alliance. NAOS United welcomed Angnoch with open arms. Shortly after Angnoch joined however a galaxy wide war took place. Once again Angnoch found himself at a loss because the empire he had used slaves to build was destroyed in mere minutes by others. During this war Angnoch used all his hosts’ knowledge to ascend and become a Prior of the Ajna. The war ended after both sides decided that it would do no good to continue this fight. After the war was over Angnoch began to build his account up once more and this is when he found Sun God Ra, the god who would help Angnoch become great. Angnoch pledged his armies to Ra in hopes that Ra would make him a vassal and indeed Ra did grant Angnoch that monumental status. To be continued if you guys liked it.
Spoiler
Angnoch
Dancing Shark God
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Care Bear
ID: 1917273

bump for Teal'auc this is the history of which I referred to ^^ I may re-write it for it is a little bland and in need of much editting lol
Spoiler
Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

The history of Dia Lucrii... the new Lord of Lucrii

He was a young Goa'uld in the service of a small System Lord Xantar. Xantar was Lord of an uncharted area of the galaxy, and his holdings were small enough to be unnoticed. As Dia Lucrii rose in the ranks, he developed a new type of armor of Xantar's Jaffa, a new type of weapon, and a newer style of Hatak.

His research was done on his homeworld of Lucrii, and he did not share his work for Xantar untill Lucrii entered his first war... the war he declared on Xantar. Xantar's forces were no match for the new armor and weapons that Dia Lucrii made, and he won without much trouble. In the battle for Jaywin Prime (Xantar's thrown world), Dia Lucrii suffered grevious wounds at the hand of Xantar, and the only way he could stay alive was to be incased in a specially designed suit of armor. The black armor he now wears is feared by all of Xantar's rebal forces, and Lord Lucrii rules Xantar's system with the intend of spreading into the rest of the galaxy.

Dia Lucrii has full control over Xantar's realm and his forces. Dia Lucrii's black Serpent Armor strikes fear into all of those who serve him. He has warred with Tauri, Asgard, Replicators and Goa'uld, and emerged from the wars victorious and stronger. He has recently been accepted into the New Alliance Of System-lords and plans on making that alliance strong. He has also met an Ori prior in his realm...
Last edited by Dia Lucrii on Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Living God of Lucrii, Leader of the Lucriian Jaffa " kalach shal tek "
Host Speaking
The God Dia Lucrii speaking
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Nice story
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer

Thank you, my Lord
Host Speaking
Osi
Forum Addict

your sig is far to large
Our failure is obvious, we had our foot on the throat of Humanity and we failed to step down hard enough.
Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer

i know...

I don;t know how to shrink it
Host Speaking
Dia Lucrii
Fledgling Forumer